Offline yimmo

• View Profile
Arctic and Antarctica.
« on: July 23, 2019, 02:54:01 PM »
Hello one and all.

I have lived in both the high arctic, on Svalbard, and in Antarctica.

There are many people who live in these environments, and many of which who have sailed to remote parts of Antarctica and some have completed a circumnavigation of the continent.

It is also very possible to sail much further North than 80degs.

With this in mind, please can you tell me whereabouts the ice wall is located?  Latitude and longitude if possible.

Tim

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 08:15:52 AM by yimmo »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Arctic and Antarcica
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 05:21:21 PM »
Providing you with the latitude and longitude of more than 90% of the Antarctic coastline seems counter-productive. Perhaps you could simply get to the point of your post (ensuring that you familiarised yourself with the basics beforehand)?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 06:43:40 PM »
With this in mind, please can you tell me whereabouts the ice wall is located? 

Tim,

One thing you have to understand is that there are a lot of different flat earth models. Several of these models don't have a great ice wall. Several models have neither confirmed or denied the existence of the great ice wall.

The flat disk great ice wall model even has sub models in which the ice wall is outside of the dome or outside of the firmament so that people are unable to determine the longitude and latitude.

So we are going to really laser focus on flat circular disk models in which there is a great ice wall and either there is no dome and no firmament or the great ice was exists within the dome/firmament.

The great ice wall is on the outside perimeter of the flat circular disk .

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 06:48:07 PM by iamcpc »

Offline yimmo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 07:44:37 AM »
Providing you with the latitude and longitude of more than 90% of the Antarctic coastline seems counter-productive. Perhaps you could simply get to the point of your post (ensuring that you familiarised yourself with the basics beforehand)?

Well, that is a rather pathetic reply.  I was merely asking for some co-ordinates where I may visit the ice wall. I was expecting a more professional set up here, not childish remarks.

I am open-minded to this, but also am happy to go and visit and document the edge.

Please kindly let me know if you have any further information on the location of the wall/edge? Best to go from New Zealand or Argentina, is the latitude further south of 70degs?

Tim
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 07:47:59 AM by yimmo »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 08:14:31 AM »
I was expecting a more professional set up here, not childish remarks.
That's great and I'm very happy for you. In the meantime, you'll be expected to read up on the basics before asking questions, and your righteous indignation won't circumvent that expectation.

Please kindly let me know if you have any further information on the location of the wall/edge? Best to go from New Zealand or Argentina, is the latitude further south of 70degs?
You are literally asking me where the Antarctic coastline is. Let that sink in. You're now also mixing up the Ice Wall with some unspecified "edge". It's not practical to discuss matters with someone who didn't bother to get even the most basic of clues.

Now, unless you have anything to actually discuss here, I'll be locking this thread shortly.

Offline yimmo

• View Profile
Re: Arctic and Antarctica.
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 08:18:14 AM »
What righteous indignation?

I am asking for assistance.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Arctic and Antarctica.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 08:20:37 AM »