Offline AATW

• View Profile
Database Errors
« on: February 08, 2018, 10:34:40 AM »
I'm getting database errors when trying to reply to the "Car In Space" thread :(
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Database Errors
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 10:36:05 AM »
I'm getting them too, been struggling to edit and delete posts as well.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 10:40:08 AM »
Interesting - I just got a message about the database server unexpectedly closing its connection with the forum. Shortly after it came to life and I was able to edit my post.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 10:43:46 AM »
I wrote a long post to you which conclusively proved the earth was a globe but then got an error.

???
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 02:26:01 PM »
Fixed. I'll post a message in Announcements about it later when I have a sec. This just had to happen on a day I was out of the house with no laptop...
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 02:27:40 PM »
Yay.

Right. Back to proving you idiots wrong...

No offence, like.