Re: Coriolis effect in FET
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2016, 07:29:18 PM »
So you think that Niel DeGrasse Tyson is a bottom tier round earth proponent?
For the most part, yes.

He went up to comedy central and laid waste to B.O.B. and anyone who believes in this retarded theory.
Cool story, bro. I would suggest if you want to talk about NdT to make a thread for him. I think one already exists and is fairly recent. Otherwise, please get back on topic.

Quit evading the subject for the love of god and answer the question I asked you before

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2016, 07:33:47 PM »
So you think that Niel DeGrasse Tyson is a bottom tier round earth proponent?
For the most part, yes.

He went up to comedy central and laid waste to B.O.B. and anyone who believes in this retarded theory.
Cool story, bro. I would suggest if you want to talk about NdT to make a thread for him. I think one already exists and is fairly recent. Otherwise, please get back on topic.

Quit evading the subject for the love of god and answer the question I asked you before

I literally did answer the question you asked before. Did you have some other question you want answered?

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2016, 01:45:37 AM »

So you think that Niel DeGrasse Tyson is a bottom tier round earth proponent? He went up to comedy central and laid waste to B.O.B. and anyone who believes in this retarded theory.

Rappers, t.v., Comedy Central?

Your head lays in rest. Get back to it quick and come back and tell us more!

Quoting television is just silly.

P.S. t.v. is the biggest tool "they" own. Sorry, you've been "conditioned" your whole life.

All those people are ACTING for money...

ALL.

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2016, 01:49:45 PM »
Quoting television is just silly.

I wasnt quoting TV, I was quoting Neil Tyson, one of the most reputable astrophysicists in the world. I think you're confusing acting with a pre-written script. They dont go there and say things that they dont believe or that they make up, they pre write what they're going to say. Acting is what you see in TV series like breaking bad, while what Neil Tyson did on that show was merely express what he thought about your stupidity in thinking that the earth is flat with no real, concrete evidence from experiments to support it.