Offline QED

• As mad as a hatter.
    • View Profile
FE Theory Formal Development II
« on: March 30, 2019, 06:00:30 PM »
Sustained Assumptions

1. Definitions of mass, position, velocity, acceleration, and momentum of objects. (See part I)

2. Time derivative of momentum is yet to be interpreted.

Next Steps

1. The plane Earth accelerated upward at an acceleration that is known on the surface, g=9.8 m/s^2.

Consequences are as follows:

There must be an atmosphere that obeys this acceleration, otherwise a wind would be observed. I propose that a region above the Earth is contained and moves with it.

I request input for the following:

1. The size scale of this region.

2. Whether it is likely that the sun and moon lie above it or within it.

Obviously, both accelerate with the Earth, but are they beyond the atmosphere? This has important drag consequences.

3. The boundary of this region. Is it a physical boundary, and how might it interact with space beyond it.

Subsequent technical definitions relie on these considerations.
The fact.that it's an old equation without good.demonstration of the underlying mechamism behind it makes.it more invalid, not more valid!

- Tom Bishop

We try to represent FET in a model-agnostic way

- Pete Svarrior

Offline Yog

• View Profile
Re: FE Theory Formal Development II
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 04:49:39 PM »
The plane Earth accelerated upward at an acceleration that is known on the surface, g=9.8 m/s^2.

What about the local variations in the acceleration that have been measured? All lies, I'm sure? But then why do you accept any other sort of published measurements of physical quantities as true?