Re: Trump
« Reply #3180 on: August 08, 2018, 02:26:43 PM »
search for content on judge ellis from before 2016.  he's just an asshole.

there is a zero percent chance that the prosecutor was crying.  the idea that the prosecutor made it this far in his career without being dressed down by a judge, or that it was so upsetting he started crying, is ludicrous.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: August 08, 2018, 03:06:56 PM »
search for content on judge ellis from before 2016.  he's just an asshole.

there is a zero percent chance that the prosecutor was crying.  the idea that the prosecutor made it this far in his career without being dressed down by a judge, or that it was so upsetting he started crying, is ludicrous.

Nearly all judges are assholes. They're judges. They literally judge people for a living.

And yes, he was clearly crying, as commented in the transcript. Of course you were actually there, so you know better than a simple court transcript, amirite?

« Reply #3182 on: August 09, 2018, 02:06:57 PM »
And yes, he was clearly crying, as commented in the transcript. Of course you were actually there, so you know better than a simple court transcript, amirite?

i only know better than to believe that a federal prosecutor started crying because a judge wasn't nice to him.  that's fucking retarded.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: August 10, 2018, 06:03:04 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2018/08/10/637397016/north-korea-lashes-out-at-administration-officials-going-against-president-trump
Well, this is new.
North Korea is basically going: "American Leaders (who aren't Trump)!  Do what Trump says!"

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: August 10, 2018, 06:21:22 PM »

i only know better than to believe that a federal prosecutor started crying because a judge wasn't nice to him.  that's fucking retarded.

I think you mean it's "Sad!"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: August 11, 2018, 02:16:23 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: August 11, 2018, 03:00:04 PM »
Clinton got the same award.
Also, remember how Obama got a Nobel for getting elected?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: August 11, 2018, 03:24:14 PM »

Are you saying that Clinton is a racist?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: August 11, 2018, 04:40:09 PM »

Are you saying that Clinton is a racist?
Are you saying getting that award proves she isn't?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: August 13, 2018, 06:43:55 PM »
In other news:
Trump shows us who he is in 3 tweets.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/13/638161148/in-presidential-tweet-trump-says-former-aide-was-a-loser-and-vicious

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1028996374174593025
Being viscious is good.  As long as you're smart.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029002242932834310
I don't care what you do so long as you say nice things about me.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029010124881453056
The media lies so only listen to me.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:28:21 AM by Lord Dave »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: August 13, 2018, 11:14:40 PM »
God damn it, Dave, you've got to learn to prune your links.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: August 14, 2018, 04:29:05 AM »
God damn it, Dave, you've got to learn to prune your links.

I'm a lazy fucker.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: August 16, 2018, 01:12:01 PM »
In all seriousness, this Omarosa thing is something that we'd be better off tuning out. It really doesn't matter if there are any tapes of Trump using racial slurs. His fans would just love him all the more for it, and Congress would once again make disapproving noises and forget all about it in a few days. Trump is impervious to the effects of conventional political scandal, and continued coverage of what essentially amounts to daily contretemps drowns out the more important news, like this:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/16/politics/paul-manafort-trial-robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html

Suspense!
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: August 16, 2018, 01:48:03 PM »
I can see headlines now:

innocent verdict: This is why America's justice system is falling apart. Manafort got away with helping Russia rig the election! (despite the charges having nothing to do with this)

guilty verdict(but light sentence): This is why America's justice system is falling apart. Manafort got away with a light sentence while helping Russia rig the election!

guilty verdict(actually gets life in prison): Manafort has taken the fall for rigging the election for Russia. Is Trump next? (again, despite this actually having nothing to do with Russia)

Notice how every article about Manafort mentions Mueller and his Russia probe, despite none of the charges occurring during Manafort's stint as campaign manager for Trump. Mueller should head over to Salem and charge old women with witchcraft, he'd have better luck.

This is also why Trump should always deny an interview with Mueller. Bill Clinton wasn't being investigated for having sex with an intern, but that's what he got impeached for, because he had the audacity to lie in an interview about it. Interviews are traps and Mueller knows it. Hopefully Trump knows it, too.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: August 16, 2018, 02:00:16 PM »
I can see headlines now:

innocent verdict: This is why America's justice system is falling apart. Manafort got away with helping Russia rig the election! (despite the charges having nothing to do with this)

guilty verdict(but light sentence): This is why America's justice system is falling apart. Manafort got away with a light sentence while helping Russia rig the election!

guilty verdict(actually gets life in prison): Manafort has taken the fall for rigging the election for Russia. Is Trump next? (again, despite this actually having nothing to do with Russia)

Notice how every article about Manafort mentions Mueller and his Russia probe, despite none of the charges occurring during Manafort's stint as campaign manager for Trump. Mueller should head over to Salem and charge old women with witchcraft, he'd have better luck.

This is also why Trump should always deny an interview with Mueller. Bill Clinton wasn't being investigated for having sex with an intern, but that's what he got impeached for, because he had the audacity to lie in an interview about it. Interviews are traps and Mueller knows it. Hopefully Trump knows it, too.

You forgot fox:

Americans find Paul Manaford Innocent.  No Collusion!

Paul Manaford found gilty of only tax fraud.  No collusion!

Liberals play politics in the court room!

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3195 on: August 16, 2018, 02:19:13 PM »
You forgot fox:

Fox would be unlikely to say any of that. Although Fox is right-leaning, it still doesn't like Trump very much. 52% of Fox's Trump coverage is negative per a Harvard research center.. That's actually the lowest number among news outlets. Outlets like CNN are 93% negative about Trump. So, Fox still hates Trump, it just hates Trump less than the others.

The irony is that it's almost a 50/50 split, which makes Fox's "fair and balanced" motto more accurate than one might imagine. The only people who think Fox loves Trump also happen to be the people that don't view or read Fox news.

All major news outlets are owned by Zionists, and trying to make sure they capture the widest spectrum of audiences is generally their goal (which is why they own CNN, MSNBC, and FOX). For whatever reason, they don't like Trump, they just hide it a bit better on Fox because they knows Fox is their "Republican" outlet, they don't have to hide it on CNN and MSNBC because they're already preaching to the choir.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 02:23:19 PM by Rushy »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: August 16, 2018, 03:28:03 PM »
You forgot fox:

Fox would be unlikely to say any of that. Although Fox is right-leaning, it still doesn't like Trump very much. 52% of Fox's Trump coverage is negative per a Harvard research center.. That's actually the lowest number among news outlets. Outlets like CNN are 93% negative about Trump. So, Fox still hates Trump, it just hates Trump less than the others.

The irony is that it's almost a 50/50 split, which makes Fox's "fair and balanced" motto more accurate than one might imagine. The only people who think Fox loves Trump also happen to be the people that don't view or read Fox news.

All major news outlets are owned by Zionists, and trying to make sure they capture the widest spectrum of audiences is generally their goal (which is why they own CNN, MSNBC, and FOX). For whatever reason, they don't like Trump, they just hide it a bit better on Fox because they knows Fox is their "Republican" outlet, they don't have to hide it on CNN and MSNBC because they're already preaching to the choir.

That doesn't make sense. (The fox bit) since Trump raves about Fox and Friends and Sean Hannity.  Or is it only the opinion parts that Trump likes and the actual news bit still does news, even if its bad for Trump?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: August 16, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »
You realize that Fox has more than one show, right? It's not 24/7 Sean Hannity, which I'm sure Trump would like to have.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: August 16, 2018, 07:12:24 PM »
You realize that Fox has more than one show, right? It's not 24/7 Sean Hannity, which I'm sure Trump would like to have.
I do, but I assumed that Sean and Fox&Friends was their baseline and everything flowed from those.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: August 16, 2018, 09:27:13 PM »
I do, but I assumed that Sean and Fox&Friends was their baseline and everything flowed from those.

Fox has its share of Trump critics, for the same reason they used to pair Hannity with Alan Colmes: to give the illusion that they are "fair and balanced", rather than a part of the Conservative propaganda machine.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)