Podcast Interview
« on: January 05, 2020, 02:26:25 AM »
Hello Flat Earth Society,

My name is Ben Van Hook and I was wondering if any member reside in or near Tempe Arizona and would like to represent the Flat Earth community in a 30 minute interview on a podcast me and a friend of mine have started called A Side of Gravy. We are both respectable level headed reasonable people and would just like to talk politely and freely about the Flat Earth Theory. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more information, I would be happy to provide anything you need. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 02:29:30 AM by Benvanhook »

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
Re: Podcast Interview
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 04:41:29 PM »
Hello Flat Earth Society,

My name is Ben Van Hook and I was wondering if any member reside in or near Tempe Arizona and would like to represent the Flat Earth community in a 30 minute interview on a podcast me and a friend of mine have started called A Side of Gravy. We are both respectable level headed reasonable people and would just like to talk politely and freely about the Flat Earth Theory. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more information, I would be happy to provide anything you need. Thank you.

Many podcasts interview people via Skype so why limit it to local?
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?