Looking for visual proof against NASA
« on: October 30, 2020, 06:30:46 PM »
Good day,

This might seem like a bit of a weird one and I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask but I need some help finding visual proof.
For my university I need to make a video documentary trying to convince people about certain theories.
The three topics I have to address for this assignment are:

- Lies from NASA
- The earth is flat
- Is the moon even what they say it is

The last one is a little outlandish but I was hoping maybe someone had come across some article or something about it. Basically it is making a point about how we can't trust NASA.
For this I need some B-Roll and found footage that would provide proof for the video.
Maybe things like the lies NASA has told and why you know they are lies, an interview about them misspeaking, ''space footage'', etc.

Not here to mock any theories :) Just trying to get some help with a uni project.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for visual proof against NASA
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 07:12:59 PM »
If you search through the forum posts here you'll find all kinds of posts to fit your needs. Everything from 'the moon is not a tangible object', to videos of rockets 'hitting the dome', to photos proving the lunar landings were staged, and CGI used to fake footage of the ISS.

Theres a search function to use in both the forums and the wiki pages. Good luck