Amatuer recordings of planets.
« on: November 30, 2017, 07:04:18 AM »
I am trying to get deeper understanding of the idea of the flat earth. I agree on many things but there is also things that I cant get to fit in the theory.

One question is all the amateur recordings of the planets (youtube etc.). How can that be explained ?

Regards Thomas ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 08:02:39 AM by dr_tolle »

devils advocate

Re: Amatuer recordings of planets.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 10:13:30 PM »
I am trying to get deeper understanding of the idea of the flat earth. I agree on many things but there is also things that I cant get to fit in the theory.

One question is all the amateur recordings of the planets (youtube etc.). How can that be explained ?

Regards Thomas ;)

How do these affect the FE position dude? Other planets are not incompatible with the flat earth, evidence however does point away from FE. In my humble opinion.

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 03:08:14 AM »
Have no idea of what you are talking about . Try to be more clear in your explanation... Thanks in advance ;)

devils advocate

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 06:04:43 AM »
Maybe you could be more clear in your original point, that might help me give a more direct reply. Why are films of other planets in conflict with earth being flat? The FE believe earth is flat, "evidence" that supports their opinion is found mainly here on earth. Personally I am sure earth is a globe. Either way your correlation between YouTube videos of planets and earth not being flat is ambiguous. Hope this helps  :o

Offline Seedz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 05:07:38 PM »
Ok....

The main issue with newbies to the FE model that want to believe FE basically need to realize that their mind has been wired to think in a Globe model only.

The programming is strong.

"Planets", "gravity", "stars", etc.. are all real, but they are NOT what mainstream science tells us they are.

Instead of asking how do you explain planet footage, assuming that if a planet is there it contradicts FE, you should ask, what really is a "planet?"

We may not know for sure since Flat earthers are mostly civilians that don't have very advanced equipment, but try to think outside the globe.

Just because a planet looks spherical it doesn't mean that it is a planet like earth would be a planet.

Its like saying: If a basket ball is a ball, then why is the court flat.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:11:20 PM by Seedz »

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 06:45:35 PM »
Ok....

The main issue with newbies to the FE model that want to believe FE basically need to realize that their mind has been wired to think in a Globe model only.

"Planets", "gravity", "stars", etc.. are all real, but they are NOT what mainstream science tells us they are.

Instead of asking how do you explain planet footage, assuming that if a planet is there it contradicts FE, you should ask, what really is a "planet?"

We may not know for sure since Flat earthers are mostly civilians that don't have very advanced equipment, but try to think outside the globe.

Just because a planet looks spherical it doesn't mean that it is a planet like earth would be a planet.

It is literally nothing like that. If everything we see are more or less spherical bodies, what would make the Earth different? There are no other examples that we have seen of flat bodies in the universe. You're comparing man-made objects built for a purpose with something that occurred naturally. Seen any flat elephants?
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Seedz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 08:39:54 PM »
Ok....

It is literally nothing like that. If everything we see are more or less spherical bodies, what would make the Earth different? There are no other examples that we have seen of flat bodies in the universe. You're comparing man-made objects built for a purpose with something that occurred naturally. Seen any flat elephants?

Who says that the "planets" we see are actually PLANETS, as in another "world",  that you can theoretically land a ship on and walk around?

There are only a couple that actually look spherical, the rest are either too fuzzy or civilian equipment is not powerful enough.

You need to think outside of the worldwide programming. Question everything!

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 08:56:45 PM »
Ok....

Who says that the "planets" we see are actually PLANETS, as in another "world",  that you can theoretically land a ship on and walk around?

There are only a couple that actually look spherical, the rest are either too fuzzy or civilian equipment is not powerful enough.

Well, we've been to the moon and have rovers on Mars. I questioned if it was possible, felt it was entirely within the realm of possibility, enjoyed seeing the results.
-Terry50

Offline Seedz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 09:03:33 PM »
Ok....

Well, we've been to the moon and have rovers on Mars. I questioned if it was possible, felt it was entirely within the realm of possibility, enjoyed seeing the results.

How are you so sure that we have been to the moon and that we have rovers in mars?

What makes you believe it beyond a shadow of a doubt??

What makes you SOOOOOOOO sure?

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 09:14:00 PM »
Ok....

How are you so sure that we have been to the moon and that we have rovers in mars?

I would say the video and photographic evidence, the accounts of the people who went there, and the fact that I haven't seen a single video 'debunking' space travel or the moon mission that doesn't make obvious errors somewhere during it that leaves the rest of their conclusions questionable. Plus the reasonable answers given to every issue I've seen brought up.

Offline Seedz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 09:23:20 PM »
Ok....

I would say the video and photographic evidence, the accounts of the people who went there, and the fact that I haven't seen a single video 'debunking' space travel or the moon mission that doesn't make obvious errors somewhere during it that leaves the rest of their conclusions questionable. Plus the reasonable answers given to every issue I've seen brought up.

When was the last time you went to the movies?

You might recall that Hollywood is pretty good at making motion pictures. They make the impossible possible.

NASA and their ridiculous budget can and do produce motion pictures. They actually aren't as good as Hollywood to be honest. Maybe they are just lazy half ass bastards and pocket most of the cash.

The accounts of the "Astronauts" are not very valid, just like actors in Hollywood, they are paid to sell you the scene.

You will never find a video that proves anything to you because you cannot bring yourself to doubt these government entities in the slightest.

You begin by doubting and questioning the status quo.

Until then, you will remain with kool aid stained lips.

devils advocate

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 10:39:41 PM »
watch a movie with special effects from 1969 and then get back to us.....CGI has not always been at todays standard

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 11:17:20 PM »

You might recall that Hollywood is pretty good at making motion pictures. They make the impossible possible.

NASA and their ridiculous budget can and do produce motion pictures. They actually aren't as good as Hollywood to be honest. Maybe they are just lazy half ass bastards and pocket most of the cash.

The accounts of the "Astronauts" are not very valid, just like actors in Hollywood, they are paid to sell you the scene.

You will never find a video that proves anything to you because you cannot bring yourself to doubt these government entities in the slightest.

Yep, they could do that. Why?? Give me a plausible reason. Oh, BTW, your reason has to cover every other governmental, commercial, and private entity that maintains this lie.

Basically, you have an unfounded, delusional belief and anyone that doesn't agree with you is a kool-aid drinking sheep. It's laughable. People knew the Earth was round for THOUSANDS of years before NASA was created. Further, neither NASA or the US were the first in space. There are people who can help with your paranoia.
-Terry50

Offline Seedz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 08:26:51 PM »
 >o<

Yep, they could do that. Why?? Give me a plausible reason. Oh, BTW, your reason has to cover every other governmental, commercial, and private entity that maintains this lie.

Basically, you have an unfounded, delusional belief and anyone that doesn't agree with you is a kool-aid drinking sheep. It's laughable. People knew the Earth was round for THOUSANDS of years before NASA was created. Further, neither NASA or the US were the first in space. There are people who can help with your paranoia.

In order for you to understand the reason as to why they would want to hide the true shape and structure of the ecosystem we live in, you must first understand who our enemy is.

Then and only then will you be able to open your heart to this reality.

We are all conditioned to believe certain things and act a certain way.

Are you an atheist?

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 10:30:31 PM »
>o<

In order for you to understand the reason as to why they would want to hide the true shape and structure of the ecosystem we live in, you must first understand who our enemy is.

Are you an atheist?

No, not an atheist, nor am I a satanist. No church teaches the Earth is flat.
-Terry50

Offline Seedz

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 04:16:27 AM »
>o<

Are you an atheist?

No, not an atheist, nor am I a satanist. No church teaches the Earth is flat.

You'd be surprised at to ho many churches in the past and culture thought of a flat and enclosed system.

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 04:41:56 PM »
People used to believe in sorts of stupid things in the past, particularly people who were illiterate, or of poor education or just downright dumb. They were easy to manipulate and terrorise by powerful groups especially the church. The poor suffering population were warned of the dire consequences of offending God and the church with threats of pestilence, famine, fire and brimstone and a descent into Hades for the non believers. Not a lot changed then really, the dumb still herd together like sheep, throwing stones at anything they can't get their brains around and dismissing everything without reason because there is no reason they can offer.

Roger

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 02:49:20 AM »
Thanks for the answers.

However I never got any answer for the initial question. I will describe it again. Hope its clear this time.

The question - for those who believe in the FE : If the Earth is flat how come there is pretty good amateur recordings of the planets showing that the planets are spherical ?

I am interested in the FE theory not because I want to debunk it but more because I want to look at every aspect of it and understand it.

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 03:35:13 AM »
Thanks for the answers.

However I never got any answer for the initial question. I will describe it again. Hope its clear this time.

The question - for those who believe in the FE : If the Earth is flat how come there is pretty good amateur recordings of the planets showing that the planets are spherical ?

I am interested in the FE theory not because I want to debunk it but more because I want to look at every aspect of it and understand it.
The Earth is not a planet. So whatever other planets might look like is completely irrelevant to the shape of the Earth.

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 11:00:26 AM »
There must be someone that can answer this ?

Regards Thomas ;)