Antarctica Pictures Leaked on WikiLeaks
« on: November 29, 2016, 09:35:00 PM »
So I am totally confused by the attached Antartica picture uploaded on WikiLeaks.  It appears like there are multiple light sources in the sky.  I am a believer in the Flat Earth, but I don't know how any of this ties into the strange sightings of "Nibiru"....which I am also totally confused on since I don't believe in other "planets".  However, by looking at this picture of Antartica and other photos coming out over the past several months, can someone please explain where multiple light sources would be coming from???  Or can someone at least explain this picture to me....this one seems to really make me wonder.  ??? ::) I thank you for any insight you can give me!

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
Re: Antarctica Pictures Leaked on WikiLeaks
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 10:13:38 PM »

Seriously! Have you never watched a sunrise/sunset?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 11:52:56 AM »
What about Wikileaks makes you trust their pictures above any others?  What makes the picture you posted special above all other pictures of sunrise/set over Antarctica?

Offline Berserk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 02:32:54 PM »
Can you please spot the multiple light sources in that picture?

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 08:22:47 PM »
Okay, so to the dear sweet lady who looks like a demon on here posting comments - you and I have nothing in common...I would appreciate you let me be.  To the others, I am not sure how you don't see multiple sources of light and there is nothing in this image that appears photoshopped to me in any way.  As far as WikiLeaks is concerned, I am not sure if you are saying that they are not trustworthy or not, I just find this particular picture fascinating.  Look at it carefully....not just by glancing but by carefully examining the entire picture.  You WILL find multiple sources of light....not just the sunrise/sunset that infinite wisdom demon lady was trying to point out.  I have tried to circle the light sources on here.  A couple of them I put question marks next to because I could not tell if that was just the sun peaking out through those parts of the clouds.  You can go to WikiLeaks and find the pic yourself....I am just asking for clarification.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 08:39:11 PM by bettyboopshe69 »

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 08:32:14 PM »
Okay, so to the dear sweet lady who looks like a demon on here posting comments - you and I have nothing in common...I would appreciate you let me be.  To the others, I am not sure how you don't see multiple sources of light and there is nothing in this image that appears photoshopped to me in any way.  As far as WikiLeaks is concerned, I am not sure if you are saying that they are not trustworthy or not, I just find this particular picture fascinating.  Look at it carefully....not just by glancing but by carefully examining the entire picture.  You WILL find multiple sources of light....not just the sunrise/sunset that infinite wisdom demon lady was trying to point out.

You are confusing "multiple light sources" with a single light source filtering through multiple holes in the clouds.

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 08:40:59 PM »
Hmm...are you sure about that?  That doesn't look like light from only one source filtering through the clouds to me....

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 09:07:46 PM »
Hmm...are you sure about that?  That doesn't look like light from only one source filtering through the clouds to me....

Quite sure, yes.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 09:06:22 PM »
Okay, so to the dear sweet lady who looks like a demon on here posting comments - you and I have nothing in common...I would appreciate you let me be.  To the others, I am not sure how you don't see multiple sources of light and there is nothing in this image that appears photoshopped to me in any way.  As far as WikiLeaks is concerned, I am not sure if you are saying that they are not trustworthy or not, I just find this particular picture fascinating.  Look at it carefully....not just by glancing but by carefully examining the entire picture.  You WILL find multiple sources of light....not just the sunrise/sunset that infinite wisdom demon lady was trying to point out.  I have tried to circle the light sources on here.  A couple of them I put question marks next to because I could not tell if that was just the sun peaking out through those parts of the clouds.  You can go to WikiLeaks and find the pic yourself....I am just asking for clarification.  Thanks!

Request denied.

Back from celebrating the festival of the turning sun, eating chocolates and drinking whiskey.

Here is a photo taken on my phone a few months ago, being a sky worshiper.

Not so pronounced, but lots of areas of increased illumination. You see high clouds are made of ice crystals and they shine when backlit. All the time!
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.