Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2018, 12:20:51 PM »
When you know where the information bounces off the dome, it's very easy to require someone to use that area to broadcast their signals. Charge them 10's of millions for satellite time or even a whole one blasted up to this imaginary space in the universe. Point your round funny disks at the reflection and boom, futbol.....

Who would know the diff?

Not any of the knuckle draggers here.

You can't bounce radio waves off of glass. They pass right through glass. Ever wonder how you're able to listen to the radio in your home? The radio waves passed right through the wood and glass of your house. You should stick to things you know about instead of just spouting nonsense. The spouting makes you look unintelligent and hurts any point you're trying to make.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2018, 01:01:30 PM »
The 2000 year old documents suggest the dome is of sapphire stone which we all know has tremendous communication features. Also has aluminum oxide contents, where do we hear of those also? Chemtrails, those nano particles you suck in and eat everyday. Thanks for playing stinker.....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2018, 01:33:52 PM »
Yeah. Who needs modern science when we have 2000 year old documents which are clearly not written to be scientific texts?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2018, 02:47:36 PM »
The 2000 year old documents suggest the dome is of sapphire stone which we all know has tremendous communication features. Also has aluminum oxide contents, where do we hear of those also? Chemtrails, those nano particles you suck in and eat everyday. Thanks for playing stinker.....

So now it is sapphire and not glass? Why do we need chemtrails to bounce radio waves off of if we have a sapphire dome that does the job? Would you like to make any more weird unfounded pronouncements?
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Spycrab

• Wait what's going on I fell asleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2018, 03:53:39 PM »
Well, J-man...
Have you observed any of this?
Can you link to anyone who has?
What are these nano particles made of? Aluminum oxide?
Where are they manufactured? Do they form naturally?
How are they distributed? Are they distributed?
Are they spread equally? By whom?
Where are the most/least of them?
How do they function? Who invented them?
What do they do within the body to poison someone?
How to aviod them if they are in the air? Can they be avoided?
When was the dome discovered? By whom?
How long has it been used for communication? What method? Who invented that method?
When was it created?
How was it created?
Who created it?
and please provide proof.

Also, "as we all know" yeah no.
I looked around on google and found nothing about sapphire being good for communications.
And aluminum oxide is most often used as 'corundum' in its crystalline form for sandpaper and exfoliation, as well as an ingredient in dental cements.
It's not poisonous, we use it all the time.
By the way, it turns out the sapphire dome is also made out of chemtrails, as one of Al2O3 crystalline forms is the titular sapphire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_oxide
Have fun, J-man.
The espionage crustacean strikes again.
Spycrab, you're the best memeber on the fora. Thank you for being born.

Macarios

« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2018, 11:36:32 PM »

So, if every part of the "dome" reflects radio waves that well, why we lose signal when move dish for more than one degree? :)
Why do we have to aim so precisely?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2018, 08:29:45 AM »
I wonder how heavy a dome made of sapphire would be. Is there any way that material (or any material we know about) is strong enough to be that big and not fall apart?
Beyond my abilities to work that out but I suspect not.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2018, 10:27:54 AM »
I wonder how heavy a dome made of sapphire would be. Is there any way that material (or any material we know about) is strong enough to be that big and not fall apart?

That would be because apparently the dome was created by someone with much greater abilities than yours.
As to the sapphire, we can blame that on Apple trying to use sapphire glass for their communication devices. The best I could find was using saphire as a substrate in semi conductors because of its excellent electrical insulating properties and high thermal conductivity.

So, no. A sapphire dome doesn't help you bounce radio signals.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:09:56 PM by SpaceCadet »

Morgenstund

« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2018, 12:46:51 PM »
[parody/]
Easy. A vacuum surrounding the dome prevents it from collapsing. Yes, it sucks on the outside!
[/parody]

Offline Stagiri

• You can call me Peter
    • View Profile
    • Stagiri Blog
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2018, 01:51:21 PM »

There are too many variables, we would have to know the diameter, the height and the thickness of the dome.
Nonetheless, I think it is quite unrealistic.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:03:59 PM by Stagiri »
Dr Rowbotham was accurate in his experiments.
How do you know without repeating them?
Because they don't need to be repeated, they were correct.

JohnAdams1145

« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2018, 10:08:54 AM »
Unrealistic, but not impossible. It's true that such a structure could hardly be self-supporting; the materials would need to have (literally) astronomical compressive strength. I would even chance that no material known to man has the requisite strength to build such a large dome. But you can solve all of these problems much like how they're solved in a Dyson sphere: just keep everything in orbit.

It also turns out that if we just randomly assert (without proof and contrary to many observations and logic) that the air pressure is high up there, the air could keep it inflated, like a balloon.

Macarios

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2018, 07:02:33 PM »
Unrealistic, but not impossible. It's true that such a structure could hardly be self-supporting; the materials would need to have (literally) astronomical compressive strength. I would even chance that no material known to man has the requisite strength to build such a large dome. But you can solve all of these problems much like how they're solved in a Dyson sphere: just keep everything in orbit.

It also turns out that if we just randomly assert (without proof and contrary to many observations and logic) that the air pressure is high up there, the air could keep it inflated, like a balloon.

The air would from one side have "dome" and from the other what?
What would keep the pressure?

If "dome" is 6305 kilometers high, where is the air at more than 100 kilometers above the ground?
Density of air drops and can support balloons only for up to 32.9 miles, which is the world record for now.

Knowing that one cubic meter of air has mass of 1.293 kilograms, and one cubic meter of helium 0.1785 kilograms, it would
allow helium balloons to go all the way up to "dome" if the air pressure/density wasn't decreasing too much above 50 kilometers.
Balloon travellers would also have what to breathe.

In reality air pressure is way too low to breathe, with or without oxygen.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2018, 02:52:28 AM »
Couple things we know. If the earth were stable, immovable, stationary, still, not moving then of course satellites couldn't and don't exist. They would be a hoax by none other than the devil and his demons trying to make us believe we were not created by God and are not very very special. But alas this sweet Dr. has some words for you which confirm what I've been saying. Some parts of the Bible (God's Word) are over 3400 years old and the creator has promised all of us that this word would never be changed throughout time and death is the punishment for even trying sucker. So the Bible is the same as it has always been not like the lies of the globe model goofs. If a satellite or a Tesla were shot up in the air really really high, guess what? The fall back to earth........

Turn the volume waaaay up ! It just might stink in.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:55:23 AM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Stagiri

• You can call me Peter
    • View Profile
    • Stagiri Blog
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2018, 05:36:45 AM »
Some parts of the Bible (God's Word) are over 3400 years old and the creator has promised all of us that this word would never be changed throughout time and death is the punishment for even trying sucker. So the Bible is the same as it has always been not like the lies of the globe model goofs.

And what proof do you have that this interpretation is correct?

Just the sole fact someone uses words of the Bible doesn't necessarily make his/her argument correct.
Dr Rowbotham was accurate in his experiments.
How do you know without repeating them?
Because they don't need to be repeated, they were correct.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2018, 07:59:13 AM »
Couple things we know. If the earth were stable, immovable, stationary, still, not moving then of course satellites couldn't and don't exist. They would be a hoax by none other than the devil and his demons trying to make us believe we were not created by God and are not very very special. But alas this sweet Dr. has some words for you which confirm what I've been saying. Some parts of the Bible (God's Word) are over 3400 years old and the creator has promised all of us that this word would never be changed throughout time and death is the punishment for even trying sucker. So the Bible is the same as it has always been not like the lies of the globe model goofs. If a satellite or a Tesla were shot up in the air really really high, guess what? The fall back to earth........

Well, he sounds 50 Shades of Crazy.
Even the Catholics have admitted they got this wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/10/31/world/after-350-years-vatican-says-galileo-was-right-it-moves.html

The Bible is not a science book, dude.

"The bible teaches us how to go to heaven, not how the heavens go..."

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2018, 08:02:21 AM »
none other than the devil and his demons trying to make us believe we were not created by God and are not very very special. Some parts of the Bible (God's Word) are over 3400 years old and the creator has promised all of us that this word would never be changed throughout time and death is the punishment for even trying sucker. So the Bible is the same as it has always been not like the lies of the globe model goofs.
I guess you have missed the memo that Christians disagree with you.

I don't know where you claim this knowledge from, unless you can let us know how you have observed or experienced this.

0.00018% of Christians believe in Flat Earth, so your rambling whilst in accordance with Proverbs 10:8 is only shared by who exactly? Now I would like if you were to help me, but your behaviour if unfortunately very unhelpful.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 12:07:14 PM by Treep Ravisaras »

Macarios

« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2018, 09:37:24 AM »

Yes: GEOCENTRIC.
Not Flat.
Do you even know the difference?

« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2018, 07:21:49 AM »
Some parts of the Bible (God's Word) are over 3400 years old and the creator has promised all of us that this word would never be changed throughout time and death is the punishment for even trying sucker. So the Bible is the same as it has always been...

Which bible? The Catholic bible? The Protestant bible? King James or International Standard or something else?

Before the new testament, the bible was just the old testament. The new testament changed it, so the bible is not the same as it has always been. The entire point of Jesus' life was to change the bible.

English didn't exist when Jesus lived. Which bible exactly are you talking about that has never changed?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2018, 01:01:52 AM »
There is well over a dozen good fake satellite videos. One of the problems with flat earth research is you tube deletes many every month. There is a guy who tracks the deletion, do your research and call Alice.

The White Alice Secret base bouncing signals off dome in Alaska. Feed your Mind...

Macarios

« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2018, 02:47:39 AM »
There is well over a dozen good fake satellite videos. One of the problems with flat earth research is you tube deletes many every month. There is a guy who tracks the deletion, do your research and call Alice.

The White Alice Secret base bouncing signals off dome in Alaska. Feed your Mind...

Now make yourself a diagram:
How many of those "secret bases" are needed to cover every receiver with appropriate angle of reception?
Where each of them should be for each receiver?
hehehe