Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Re: The Dome
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2017, 12:38:44 PM »
Really hard to get any information on the dome, there are several videos of objects hitting this dome though, I love how majority of mainstream religions and  cultures reference this dome so many times. Also huge military figures and political powers have come out and discussed the dome, I will provide quotes and videos that can hopefully help you understand. A other quite interesting thing to note is the Great Rift, most cultures and religions have taken note of this Great Rift as a crack in the sky, Christians see it as heavens window (I think), Australian aboriginals thought it was where a monster by the name Yura lived. I keep blabbin' on but a other cool thing is Stone Handbags, typically they're seen as hand bags though they have to where to store things, I don't know if the name is just because how it looks but if you pay close attention to any FE it should appear as the dome, interesting huh. There are also people like Hilary Clinton who has actually spoken of the firmament several times and her goal to break it, at one stage she said something about that she hasn't been able to penetrate it as of yet but there are several thousand cracks. ecks dee

Hilary Clinton "I know that we still haven't shattered that highest and hardest glass ceiling, but someday someone will and hopefully sooner then we might think right now. "

Hilary Clinton "I know it may be hard to see right now but we're all standing under the glass ceiling."

Hilary Clinton "Although we weren't able to shatter that highest hardest glassing ceiling, thanks to you we have about 18million cracks in it."

Hilary Clinton "I can't believe we just put the biggest crack in that glass ceiling,"

was going to include more but got lazy, it's not hard to research some of it for yourself

I can't tell if you are serious or trolling. At first I thought serious, but then you start referring to the glass ceiling as though it is the dome. At the risk of falling for the bait, the glass ceiling is a reference to wage inequality between the sexes. i.e. Women being paid less then men.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2017, 02:41:41 PM »
The site is now full of one shot wonder aliases. And we see the tards that continue to respond to themselves. Take a pill guys you really really need them.

Up your meds !!!
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline CriticalThinker

• Polite and Pragmatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2017, 11:09:33 PM »
Didn't say going to church was an inherently bad thing J-man.  If it makes you a better person, it's the right place to be.  Just that the founding fathers made sure that you could without government persecution.  By adding the words under God to the pledge of allegiance, it does violate the separation of church and state to a very small degree, but I'm an American and I say it anyways because it's our official pledge of allegiance.  If you really want to live in a theocracy, try the middle east.  It's all the rage there.

In other news: If the firmament is a dome covering the flat earth and holding back the waters of heaven, wouldn't the earth be more accurately described as a hemisphere?  I mean does the atmosphere not count as part of Earth?

CT
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2017, 04:10:43 AM »
Didn't say going to church was an inherently bad thing J-man.  If it makes you a better person, it's the right place to be.  Just that the founding fathers made sure that you could without government persecution.  By adding the words under God to the pledge of allegiance, it does violate the separation of church and state to a very small degree, but I'm an American and I say it anyways because it's our official pledge of allegiance.  If you really want to live in a theocracy, try the middle east.  It's all the rage there.

In other news: If the firmament is a dome covering the flat earth and holding back the waters of heaven, wouldn't the earth be more accurately described as a hemisphere?  I mean does the atmosphere not count as part of Earth?

CT

I would be more inclined to call it jail. Footstool too. Flat Earth is separate from heaven so we can't combine the purity of heaven with the devils playground here stuck on earth, no escape. Prince Ruperts Drop, were not getting out. Look at the bright side, the footstool will eventually become heaven, at least for the 1,000 year reign.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline elijah

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2017, 08:03:14 AM »
Really hard to get any information on the dome, there are several videos of objects hitting this dome though, I love how majority of mainstream religions and  cultures reference this dome so many times. Also huge military figures and political powers have come out and discussed the dome, I will provide quotes and videos that can hopefully help you understand. A other quite interesting thing to note is the Great Rift, most cultures and religions have taken note of this Great Rift as a crack in the sky, Christians see it as heavens window (I think), Australian aboriginals thought it was where a monster by the name Yura lived. I keep blabbin' on but a other cool thing is Stone Handbags, typically they're seen as hand bags though they have to where to store things, I don't know if the name is just because how it looks but if you pay close attention to any FE it should appear as the dome, interesting huh. There are also people like Hilary Clinton who has actually spoken of the firmament several times and her goal to break it, at one stage she said something about that she hasn't been able to penetrate it as of yet but there are several thousand cracks. ecks dee

Hilary Clinton "I know that we still haven't shattered that highest and hardest glass ceiling, but someday someone will and hopefully sooner then we might think right now. "

Hilary Clinton "I know it may be hard to see right now but we're all standing under the glass ceiling."

Hilary Clinton "Although we weren't able to shatter that highest hardest glassing ceiling, thanks to you we have about 18million cracks in it."

Hilary Clinton "I can't believe we just put the biggest crack in that glass ceiling,"

was going to include more but got lazy, it's not hard to research some of it for yourself

I can't tell if you are serious or trolling. At first I thought serious, but then you start referring to the glass ceiling as though it is the dome. At the risk of falling for the bait, the glass ceiling is a reference to wage inequality between the sexes. i.e. Women being paid less then men.

Meant to say that was just a conspiracy theory lmao, most of it comes from the the little hand signal she does after she speaks about it