Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2021, 08:28:00 PM »
I presume that we will get to the bottom of whether it was a lab thing or a nature thing. The jury is still out, as they say. In any case, how do we go from a possible accidental lab leak to Classen's "the vaccine could be a bioweapon"?

Simply, if COVID-19 was created in a lab then it means that someone wanted to deliberately create a highly contagious virus for some purpose.  Would you trust a group of people wanting to make a highly contagious virus to be implicitly good people? I wouldn't. Even if we don't know why they created it, that they would want to create it destroys all trust.

NIH was funding the lab. Why would the NIH fund a lab which was creating bioweapons? Merely an accident?

Sen. Paul says that Fauci's leaked emails show that he knew about the Gain-of-Function research at the Wuhan Lab. Fauci lying about that destroys trust. If we can't trust our highest health authorities, it means we can't trust them to do good with the vaccine either.

We can either trust them to do good, or not. And the level of involvement in this Coronavirus lab scandal destroys the trust.

Quote from: stack
This is an "Opinion" piece, as noted at the top of the article. I prefer facts over opinions.

An opinion of scientists consulting the WSJ, yes.

So all of your tfes wiki references to Wikipedia are of low value? I never said they were all untrue. I was asking you, since you claim it doesn't matter if they are true or not, what is your deciding criteria to include Wikipedia references if they are of low quality and perhaps untrue? As you seemed to disparage my use of of an "anonymous" Wikipedia article and you reference "anonymous" Wikipedia articles as well throughout your wiki. Why is my use not acceptable, but your's is?

I told you why I quote it. Wikipedia is decent at showing the RE groupthink on a topic, and the groupthink on a subject in general. That matters in a way other than truth. RE and heliocentric proponents maintain their own resources, and that is one of them. If you are a RE and have a differing position to the specific Wikipedia topic quoted in the FE Wiki it means that your own side is against you and you are actually in the minority with a belief that RE science may not even support.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 02:59:04 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2021, 09:00:53 PM »
The author of that Reuters article isn't a scientist either, and is unqualified to write that article or appropriately decipher the work or what the people interviewed are talking or complaining about

What are the qualifications of the author of the TFES Wiki?
Are they qualified to write those pages or decipher the work of the people it quotes?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2021, 09:11:57 PM »
Gain of function research isn’t implicitly for creating bio weapons. The stated goal of Fauci’s research was to mutate virus’ in order to find possible future dangers. The lab leak hypothesis is plausible but not necessarily nefarious.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2021, 09:13:47 PM »
The author of that Reuters article isn't a scientist either, and is unqualified to write that article or appropriately decipher the work or what the people interviewed are talking or complaining about

What are the qualifications of the author of the TFES Wiki?
Are they qualified to write those pages or decipher the work of the people it quotes?

It's a collection of quotes, explanations, and videos related to FE, collected and made by many FE'ers of no particular authority. I have added a lot of stuff to it, but I'm not actually the creator of the videos, UA Theory, EA Theory, models, many of the arguments, quotes, etc. You came here to discuss FE and talk to the FE'ers. You can either agree with it, argue about the interpretation, or leave. Since you have been having trouble significantly contradicting the articles I would suggest that it's time to graduate to the last option.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 09:25:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2021, 09:20:04 PM »
Reuters duplicitously did not cite or provide the conversations in whole, so who knows what they really said?

Genuinely incredible that you posted this when selective quoting is your whole thing.
You often do it from articles which literally say the exact opposite of what you claim they say, but with selective quoting you deliberately misrepresent them.
The only question is whether you are being dishonest and hypocritical here or just trolling.

They probably didn't just say that the vaccine was risk-free in the full conversation. They most likely gave their criticism that he didn't prove enough and agreed with or otherwise submitted to the fact that there is risk to the vaccine, like many other doctors state.

Nothing is zero risk.
Do you drive? Are there are any car safety experts who will claim that is a zero risk activity? If so then they are lying. Of course there's a risk. So why do you do it? Because you believe the speed and convenience of getting where you want in car outweighs the low risk of dying or getting badly injured in a car wreck.

Almost everything in life carries an element of risk, the issue is how high is the risk? With vaccines - as with driving a car - the risk is pretty low. That is not an opinion, it's borne out by the data in both cases. The long term risks of vaccines are known as is the impact of them on diseases like measles.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2021, 09:24:38 PM »
Since you are having trouble significantly contradicting the articles
I'm having no trouble at all with that. You are having trouble understanding the arguments, but I don't know what I can do about that.
Remember the 2 days you spent not being able to understand a simple experiment with a laser and a boat, all the while claiming it was me who didn't understand it...then the penny finally dropped, you realised I was right so you just called it fake and ran away.
Or the time you didn't understand crepuscular rays so I made a 3D model which showed exactly what was going on and shows you screenshots from the relevant angles...you ran away from that one too.
But I'm glad you agree you have no particular authority. that is some progress at least.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 14, 2021, 05:00:04 AM »
I presume that we will get to the bottom of whether it was a lab thing or a nature thing. The jury is still out, as they say. In any case, how do we go from a possible accidental lab leak to Classen's "the vaccine could be a bioweapon"?

Simply, if COVID-19 was created in a lab then it means that someone wanted to deliberately create a highly contagious virus for some purpose.  Would you trust a group of people wanting to make a highly contagious virus as implicitly good people? I wouldn't. Even if we don't know why they created it, that they would want to create it destroys all trust.

NIH was funding the lab. Why would the NIH fund a lab which was creating bioweapons? Merely an accident?

Is this your personal qualified expert virology analysis that altering a virus or other bio chemical pathogen to see what therapies or vaccines need to be created to combat a potential eventuality of a pandemic? That all research in this space, with this methodology, is carried out by untrustful people?

It is risky, for sure. And apparently quite controversial because of the safety concerns. Hence the Obama administration put a pause on US gain-of-function research back in 2014 until our research bodies could figure out exactly how to handle it.

And if it's found that covid was a product of gain-of-function research and accidentally escaped the Wuhan lab, then, well, that will probably put a nail in the coffin for GofF research. And maybe that's the right answer. I have no idea as I am not qualified to make that judgment call. Just as you are not.

As for funding the lab, GofF research wasn't the only thing going on in the lab. But again, we'll find out just how complicit the US was if in fact it was a virus that got out of the lab. We just don't know at the moment.

Lastly, the bioweapon bit is really neither here nor there. And your Dr Classen's bit about the vaccine being a bioweapon is just stupid. He might as well say the vaccine communicates with 5G towers, magnetizes you, and fills you with nano-bots. I mean seriously, what would be the benefit to any government, entity, whatever, to kill people with a vaccine? If the vaccine kills people and that's its intended purpose, who is going to be left to prop up the world consumer economy? Who is going to be around to buy shit at Walmart, Alibaba, and Amazon? Who's gonna be around to buy more drugs from big pharma? The vaccine as bioweapon is the dumbest thing I've heard.

Sen. Paul says that Fauci's leaked emails show that he knew about the Gain-of-Function research at the Wuhan Lab. Fauci lying about that destroys trust.

Do the emails show that? I think the real question is not whether Wuhan was doing GofF research as they can do whatever they want. The question is whether the US knowingly funded GofF research even though there was that Obama 2014 pause on it.  And obviously the biggest question is where did Covid come from, nature or lab accident? We don't know the answer to any of these questions at the moment. But I do understand it's fun to speculate. But before you start running around and calling people liars, you may want to gather the facts first.

If we can't trust our highest health authorities, it means we can't trust them to do good with the vaccine either.
We can either trust them to do good, or not. And the level of involvement in this Coronavirus lab scandal destroys the trust.

Again, who says people were not doing good and what's the evidence for that? What level of involvement? Again, what are the facts?

This is an "Opinion" piece, as noted at the top of the article. I prefer facts over opinions.

An opinion of scientists consulting the WSJ, yes.

Why is that different than the scientists and Drs that are consulted for other publications that say Classen's "research" is at a minimum, wanting?

So all of your tfes wiki references to Wikipedia are of low value? I never said they were all untrue. I was asking you, since you claim it doesn't matter if they are true or not, what is your deciding criteria to include Wikipedia references if they are of low quality and perhaps untrue? As you seemed to disparage my use of of an "anonymous" Wikipedia article and you reference "anonymous" Wikipedia articles as well throughout your wiki. Why is my use not acceptable, but your's is?

I told you why I quote it. Wikipedia is decent at showing the RE groupthink on a topic, and the groupthink on a subject in general. That matters in a way other than truth. RE and heliocentric proponents maintain their own resources, and that is one of them. If you are a RE and have a differing position to the specific Wikipedia topic quoted in the FE Wiki it means that your own side is against you and you are actually in the minority with a belief that RE science may not even support.

You cherry pick a lot of Wikipedia references in support of FE groupthink, not as representative of RE groupthink. Again, as you seemed to disparage my use of of an "anonymous" Wikipedia article which spoke to Dr Classen's anti-vax stance and dubious research and you reference "anonymous" Wikipedia articles as well throughout your wiki. Why is my use not acceptable, but your's is?

Offline nthurd

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 15, 2021, 06:38:24 AM »
The truth lies somewhere between "vaccine is bio weapon" and "safer than water".

If someone has 3 hours to spare I suggest this podcast:

Bret Weinstein, Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology), Mr. Steve Kirsch.

In short, what I got from it is:
mRNA covid vaccines are a new technology with unknown risks. So far they shown to be working in an unexpected manner (showing up in the body where they were not supposed to, spike protein being a problem in itself). Information about problems (deaths, complications) and alternatives (existing, long used drugs) is being suppressed to some degree.

The motive for suppression is institutional greed and mutual benefit networks (one can make money on a new vaccine vs. lower profits on market of out-of-patent drugs).

The good news is that supposedly some peer-revived papers are going to be published. So "the truth" is delayed but it will come out eventually. Similarly to "lab leak hypothesis" which went from "only morons are this stupid" to "it is possible" in mainstream.

Bad news is that some assholes will get very rich by exploiting the situation to detriment of humanity. But it is the case pretty much always.

As I went through covid without big drama in the spring, I do not have to travel or meet strangers, am not too old and plan to leave couple more decades I am not going to get vaccinated with mRNA type. But I am going to check out if it is possible to get vaccinated with "traditional-type" to immunized for next flu season.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 15, 2021, 07:09:15 AM »
The AZ one is the more traditional type of vaccine - I had that one (not be choice particularly, that's just what they gave me)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 21, 2021, 06:27:38 PM »

« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2021, 06:43:51 PM »
total suppression

I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 21, 2021, 06:48:57 PM »
I’m still on the fence about getting it. I’m waiting for more research to be done on a particular side effect. I also still wear a mask in public places, even though it’s no longer required where I live. While I don’t want to get vaccinated yet, allowing the virus to propagate doesn’t seem great either.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 06:55:09 PM by Fortuna »

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2021, 11:15:20 AM »
I received my invitation to book an appointment for vaccination today. Finally, this will all be over.

Update: I have made an appointment to be vaccinated. I'll have my second jab at the end of July.
Just got my first jab of Pfizer. I can already feel the 5G signals pulsing through my body. Can't wait until the transformation is complete!
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2021, 11:18:10 AM »
I received my invitation to book an appointment for vaccination today. Finally, this will all be over.

Update: I have made an appointment to be vaccinated. I'll have my second jab at the end of July.
Just got my first jab of Pfizer. I can already feel the 5G signals pulsing through my body. Can't wait until the transformation is complete!
The Pfizer jab makes your poo glow in the dark.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2021, 12:51:46 PM »

Dont listen to Thork. Your poos will be glorious, but your arm gonna hurt. I get my 2nd pfizer poke today... really hoping my magneto powers will come through.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2021, 03:35:32 PM »

Dont listen to Thork. Your poos will be glorious, but your arm gonna hurt. I get my 2nd pfizer poke today... really hoping my magneto powers will come through.

Should have waited bro! The newest vaccines make you Bluetooth enabled!

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2021, 04:54:02 PM »
Ah, piss. Missed opportunity.

Offline Gayer

• I am a cunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 04, 2021, 09:16:24 AM »

The Pfizer jab makes your poo glow in the dark.

That's true, I use my poo as a nightlight now.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 06, 2021, 06:50:04 PM »
Totally Trustworthy

« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 06:59:06 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2021, 10:22:02 PM »
I guess this means people should maybe reconsider going with the Pfizer vaccine and go with J&J, Moderna, or AstraZeneca instead.