Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #6940 on: November 17, 2020, 03:51:47 AM »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6941 on: November 17, 2020, 01:11:04 PM »
The last page shows how this plays out in real time.

Some bloke on Twitter excitedly says "153,000 votes tossed out!"

Trump excitedly leaps on that and retweets it and without checking any basic details adds the assertion that it's because of "large scale voter discrepancy" and "Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security". He adds "Major impact!", for the avoidance of doubt.

But back in the real world, the results of the general election have been certified. The only exception is in one area where the result was incredibly close. There was less than 0.1% questionable votes, but because the difference was only 10 votes they're going to have a a do over. It's not going to make a scrap of difference to the end result in that State or in the General Election.

BUT...Trump supporters who hang on Trump's every word don't look into that. They look at his Tweet and go away thinking that it's just vindication of his assertions of widespread fraud which has robbed him of the election.

It's dangerous stuff, this. It means you're going to have a lot of people who not only feel upset about the result of the election but they actually feel like they've been robbed, even though they haven't. It isn't good for an already divided nation to have the actual President stirring up this shit to protect his fragile ego (or to raise money or to position himself for whatever he's going to do next after he leaves the White House).
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #6942 on: November 17, 2020, 01:36:26 PM »
Its the classic problem of it being much easier to spread bullshit than to clean it up.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: November 17, 2020, 05:25:09 PM »
I wonder if I can get Trump to quote me if I say that the Norway vote was fraudulant.

No, thats too big a word. Cheated.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: November 17, 2020, 05:42:13 PM »
Sydney Powell reads part of an affidavit about the voting machines. Not looking good for Joe Biden's election campaign.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6945 on: November 17, 2020, 05:48:59 PM »
Not looking good for Joe Biden's election campaign.

???

The election is over, and Biden is no longer campaigning.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6946 on: November 17, 2020, 05:50:37 PM »
So I’ve asked you a few times, Tom, and you haven’t replied.
When this is all laughed out of court are you going to concede that Biden won?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #6947 on: November 17, 2020, 06:07:31 PM »
Sydney Powell reads part of an affidavit about the voting machines. Not looking good for Joe Biden's election campaign.

Sydney Powell talks about elections in Venzuela imagining it means anything to the US elections.  Sydney Powell trying to make it seem as if the US elections are using the exact same system as was used in Venezuela in 2006.  Sydney Powell not giving any indication of the credibility or qualifications of the witness to assess the technical claims in the affidavit.  Not looking good for Trump's stupid fucking legal team.

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

A joint statement from Dominion Voting Systems and the Department of Homeland Security outline some of the systems in place to ensure the system isn't entirely reliant on machines.

The 2020 memespiracy is much more sophisticated than the 2016 version, I will give you that.  I can't wait to see what you crazy bastards do in 2024.  Early guess: The USA is a simulation.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6948 on: November 17, 2020, 06:24:33 PM »
Not looking good for Joe Biden's election campaign.

???

The election is over, and Biden is no longer campaigning.

Incorrect. The election is not over.

Sen. Lankford - Election is not over, Biden is not president-elect

Gingrich360 - This Election Is Not Over

NYTimes - Republicans Back Trump’s Refusal to Concede, Declining to Recognize Biden

Washington Times - Presidential election far from over: Trump still has multiple paths to victory

Jewish Press - The Election is Not Over

Leader of Slovenia, Melania Trump's Birthplace, Says U.S. Election Isn't Over Yet

US election is ‘not over yet’: Alan Jones

Rep. Brian Babin: Trump Can Still Win This in Court

Mexico’s president refuses to congratulate Biden until legal challenges are exhausted

Sydney Powell trying to make it seem as if the US elections are using the exact same system as was used in Venezuela in 2006.

The same companies are involved in US elections. Are you arguing that the corrupt company made election fraud devices for Venezuela, but that they are trustworthy for the US? The source is willing to testify under oath that the company designs the software to be manipulated for its clients. This is a bad thing for you.

So I’ve asked you a few times, Tom, and you haven’t replied.
When this is all laughed out of court are you going to concede that Biden won?

Biden hasn't won anything yet. He is not president elect. There is no official body of the United States that has designated him winner.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 06:37:18 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6949 on: November 17, 2020, 06:30:45 PM »
Biden hasn't won anything yet. He is not president elect. There is no official body of the United States that has deigned him winner.
Hence my use of the word “when”.
If it makes you feel better you can replace it with the word “if”.

If this all gets laughed out of court and Biden is declared the winner will you accept he won?
If not, why not?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #6950 on: November 17, 2020, 06:35:15 PM »
Funny how the Satanists cheer for a soon to be 78 year old brain dead puppet.

Steel framed buildings collapsed from office fires and some jet fuel that went up in a big boom.

Trump is the saving grace as minimal it might be. Were heading for the end if Biden is sworn it... 2000 yr old book is never wrong !!
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #6951 on: November 17, 2020, 06:41:32 PM »
I am absolutely saying that companies behave differently based on the different laws constraining them. It seems obvious that that is the case. So far there is no evidence that the software in Dominion Voting System’s machines is maliciously misallocating votes. Sydney Powell is just trying to create some justification for asserting in court that the results should be delayed until the machines are vetted. But she would need to show that what happened in Venezuela is credibly possible in the US. There have been plenty of international elections using these vendors that aren’t in question.

I like Tom that you are incapable of answering AATW’s question in a straightforward manner. It’s cute. I wonder if you might say at what point in the election process you will accept the results. After all the States have certified their results? After the GSA declares Biden their President-Elect? After the EC has cast their votes? After Federal Congress has certified the EC? After inauguration?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6952 on: November 17, 2020, 06:41:58 PM »
Funny how the Satanists cheer for a soon to be 78 year old brain dead puppet.
I find it funny how you cheer for a proven liar.
Literally in the last page of this thread one of his lies was exposed.

Agree about the book though. You might want to look at Matthew 7:15-20.
Trump isn’t your guy, dude.
By their fruits...

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6953 on: November 17, 2020, 07:02:58 PM »
I like Tom that you are incapable of answering AATW’s question in a straightforward manner.
Obviously I only asked because I know the answer. He will never concede, or understand the logical inconsistency in believing that there is strong evidence for widespread fraud and then, when it’s all laughed out of court, continuing to believe that. If the evidence is so strong then why does Trump keep losing his cases?

The article from the Washington Times amused me:

Think of building a legal case like building a brick wall. You start with one brick (a fact) and then add another brick (another fact) and then another brick (another fact), and before you know it you, you have a wall.

Unfortunately, he doesn’t have any bricks. His team keeps saying they do but when it gets into court - a place where they actually have to show the bricks are solid and not made of thin air - they keep being laughed out of the place. We know why. Hopefully the conspiracy theorists will work it out too but I’m not holding my breath.

Rama Set

« Reply #6954 on: November 17, 2020, 11:36:16 PM »

Rama Set

« Reply #6955 on: November 18, 2020, 01:07:24 AM »
Oh look

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526368-georgia-secretary-of-state-says-voting-machine-audit-is-complete-no-sign

In other news, the sun rose this morning.

EDIT: Important to note that there were third party examinations of Dominion voting machines performed that found no irregularities. To quote the infamous Bom Tishop, “Not good for you guys.”
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 02:06:39 AM by Rama Set »

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6957 on: November 18, 2020, 08:38:41 AM »

Y'all want to be careful about this, America.
A lame duck President who can't accept the reality that he lost the election firing people who dared to state the reality and not buy into Trump's baseless conspiracy theories.
He's a wannabe dictator. I think he's picked the wrong country to try it in but it's potentially dangerous stuff.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6958 on: November 18, 2020, 08:47:21 AM »

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6959 on: November 18, 2020, 12:17:14 PM »

Y'all want to be careful about this, America.
A lame duck President who can't accept the reality that he lost the election firing people who dared to state the reality and not buy into Trump's baseless conspiracy theories.
He's a wannabe dictator. I think he's picked the wrong country to try it in but it's potentially dangerous stuff.

The scary thing is thinking about someone who's actually competent trying to do what Trump did this year. He probably isn't going to succeed but that doesn't mean the next guy won't. Especially when we have an entire political party dedicated to doing anything to keep in power.