Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #6920 on: November 16, 2020, 03:37:11 AM »
They release the kraken. But it's actually the cracken, Donnie's smacked up son, doing a live interview on fox news, where he inadvertently let's out a few too many details he knows about vote suppression and fraud. Cant wait! December 6th sounds like itll be a momentous day.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #6921 on: November 16, 2020, 04:16:36 AM »
Go kicking and screaming, lol, it all means the same on January 21st.

Before this is over I'm betting you eat those landslide words :)

I haven't done this in so long, but sig'd.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: November 16, 2020, 05:08:00 AM »
I'm still wwiting for those Terabytes if data from Parrot guy.

Stop making me wait just to hype up another big dump of info!  >o<
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #6923 on: November 16, 2020, 08:17:20 PM »

You think you know but in fact you know very little. Personally I've been a REGISTERED INDEPENDENT waaay before being a Country Fan was cool 1973. I was leading while you were still in baby steps.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6924 on: November 16, 2020, 09:17:37 PM »

You think you know but in fact you know very little. Personally I've been a REGISTERED INDEPENDENT waaay before being a Country Fan was cool 1973. I was leading while you were still in baby steps.

Wow, that makes it even worse. Fix'd.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6925 on: November 16, 2020, 09:58:13 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-wisconsin-idUKKBN27W2W1

It's a good thing Trump still has so many mindless zombies willing to give him money for a worthless cause, I guess.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: November 16, 2020, 10:11:38 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-wisconsin-idUKKBN27W2W1

It's a good thing Trump still has so many mindless zombies willing to give him money for a worthless cause, I guess.

Tom's got this.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #6927 on: November 16, 2020, 10:42:33 PM »

An update on the sad state of affairs of Trump's legal challenges.

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: November 16, 2020, 10:50:39 PM »
Pretty good dismantling of some of the conspiracy theories Trump and co are peddling

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: November 16, 2020, 11:55:00 PM »
read it and weep. mega votes thrown out in Nevada..

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

153,000 votes in clark county bye bye....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #6930 on: November 17, 2020, 12:18:39 AM »
You might want to follow the chain of re-tweets up to the source there, JMan... not quite the bombshell by the sound of it.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #6931 on: November 17, 2020, 01:06:46 AM »
You might want to follow the chain of re-tweets up to the source there, JMan... not quite the bombshell by the sound of it.

Are you our fact checker or tweeters?

I just slay demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #6932 on: November 17, 2020, 01:09:03 AM »
read it and weep. mega votes thrown out in Nevada..

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

153,000 votes in clark county bye bye....

lol

A down ballot race with a 10 vote discrepancy is in doubt. Just some mad lad asserting 153,000 votes are being thrown out. The announcement is very clear about the discrepancy affecting only the down ballot race.

For an independent you are slavering for Trump to win. It’s unnerving.

EDIT: You’ll notice it’s announced all other results are certified in that announcement. Another nail in Trump’s coffin.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:12:59 AM by Rama Set »

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: November 17, 2020, 01:15:28 AM »
wait hold up there were 900+ major discrepancies. That 1%+ of the Clark County vote with dems managing the investigation. We haven't seen the Kraken in yet or done a Dominion voting machine check...there built to cheat !!!

Just getting started

Rama Set

« Reply #6934 on: November 17, 2020, 01:23:40 AM »
wait hold up there were 900+ major discrepancies. That 1%+ of the Clark County vote with dems managing the investigation. We haven't seen the Kraken in yet or done a Dominion voting machine check...there built to cheat !!!

Just getting started

Less than 1%. Closer to 0.01%.

And it wasn’t 900 discrepancies, it was 139.

And the result of the presidential election is certified now in that county.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/clark-county-calls-for-re-vote-in-commission-race-decided-by-10-ballots-discrepancies-outnumber-victory-margin

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:28:39 AM by Rama Set »

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #6935 on: November 17, 2020, 01:29:11 AM »

Just getting started

Less than 1%. Closer to 0.01%.

And it wasn’t 900 discrepancies, it was 139.

And the result of the presidential election is certified now in that county.

Not true fact checker:

"Gloria reported that there were 936 discrepancies identified in the county out of 974,185 ballots cast."

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/clark-county-calls-for-re-vote-in-commission-race-decided-by-10-ballots-discrepancies-outnumber-victory-margin

Yes bad math, got excited .096%
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:32:56 AM by J-Man »

Rama Set

« Reply #6936 on: November 17, 2020, 01:31:47 AM »
I see. It was 139 in the relevant race, 936 in the entire county out of 970,000. So 0.1%

However the most relevant fact is that the race for President and every other race in the county is certified.

It’s frankly astounding and disgusting that the president is tweeting that 153,000 votes were tossed and that you parroted it without bothering to look it up at all. It took literally 5 minutes to see that it was a complete fabrication.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #6937 on: November 17, 2020, 01:35:11 AM »
I see. It was 139 in the relevant race, 936 in the entire county out of 970,000. So 0.1%

However the most relevant fact is that the race for President and every other race in the county is certified.

It’s frankly astounding and disgusting that the president is tweeting that 153,000 votes were tossed and that you parroted it without bothering to look it up at all. It took literally 5 minutes to see that it was a complete fabrication.

Less than 5 minutes but whos counting. Trump won by a landslide...

Rama Set

« Reply #6938 on: November 17, 2020, 01:38:17 AM »
Are you ok?

Rama Set

« Reply #6939 on: November 17, 2020, 01:40:28 AM »
More attorney’s fleeing:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526239-three-attorneys-withdraw-from-representing-trump-campaign-in-pennsylvania

Trump gains 800 votes in Floyd County recount after they find 2,600 uncounted votes.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526234-vote-recount-in-georgia-finds-over-2600-ballots-in-floyd-county

I’m sure these are the legitimate votes so Trump will have no problem with them.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:44:10 AM by Rama Set »