Offline Boodidlie

• God is sovereign and I'm just along for the ride
    • View Profile
    • dadmansabode
Re: No Religion= Peace
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 10:06:52 PM »
As an aside, Macarthur's Eschatology is diametrically opposed to his covenant theology.  (just sayin)
He is a strange bird and not to be trusted with the end times.

Macarthur's Eschatology is diametrically opposed to his covenant theology ... really? how so

If you are a Roundy, then please investigate flat earth "seriously" it will help you understand whats happening now.

please investigate flat earth .... pfft !! ... no one here able to answer questions
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 05:45:20 AM »
Macarthur's Eschatology is diametrically opposed to his covenant theology... really? how so

Because Dispensationalism hates Covenant Theology and vice versa, CT speaks of a new covenant with Christ as the head. It leaves no room for a second Covenant with the Jews which is what Dispensationalism is all about.
The Jewish state has used this second covenant (created by dipsys) against the Church of Christ by manipulating politics and persecuting Christian minorities in other country's so yeah its a big deal.

Macarthur will even tell you as much if you read his apologetics on the subject. (Here's a sample)

http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/dispen/jmacdis.htm

Like I said, MacArthur is quite unique, and in great error IMO.
The book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ is exactly that, its the New Covenant with Christ, in a real sense, its a divorce paper establishing the new kingdom of God on the earth and in the heavens.

And again, the earth is flat but knowledge of this isn't salvic, (yet) However, God does say in Revelation 18, "come out of her my people" and he is speaking of coming out of the Babylon worldview which is the heliocentric model designed by the masons and the Jesuits, so please, as a Christian Brother to another Christian Brother.

Research Flat Earth.  :)   

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2017, 03:43:14 PM »
Research Flat Earth.  :)

Research Flat Earth ... already did .... maybe you should succeed where Boots failed ....  flat earthers found wanting
PS: before you confront me about John MacArthur .. maybe you should first confront the statements concerning God and the Bible already made on this thread

How can a religion that doesn't believe in God be satanic?
If you fail to believe in God, then Lucifer can't exist as his existence relies on God making him
Christians, Jews, and Muslims all want there to be only one world religion .. only one world religion.  God himself all but said it
.... lord dave

waiting for your Biblical responses  ..... oh Brother "in Christ" ??

dispensationalism - Q/A
dispensationalism - Q/A 23:40
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 05:00:55 PM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline Dither

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2017, 05:06:24 AM »
Maybe you should first confront the statements concerning God and the Bible already made on this thread

Q: How can a Religion that doesn't believe in God be satanic?

A: Good question, however, according to the scriptures we are already separated from God through original sin, so we are all gone astray and in need of salvation, regardless of how we view other cultures and religious convictions. 

The revelation of Christ in the Bible speaks of one narrow way to salvation. All other avenues are closed. Jesus himself said all who have come before me are thieves and robbers. A Christian is a person who believes the Bible and the Bible says there is no other name given under heaven by which we can be saved.

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2017, 02:24:06 PM »
Q: How can a Religion that doesn't believe in God be satanic?
A: Good question, however, according to the scriptures we are already separated from God through original sin, so we are all gone astray and in need of salvation,
regardless of how we view other cultures and religious convictions. 
The revelation of Christ in the Bible speaks of one narrow way to salvation. All other avenues are closed. Jesus himself said all who have come before me are thieves and robbers.
A Christian is a person who believes the Bible and the Bible says there is no other name given under heaven by which we can be saved.

Very good .... I agree

Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2017, 04:49:08 PM »
ITT Dither argues against himself only to discover that he agreed with himself all along.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2017, 09:18:49 PM »
ITT Dither argues against himself only to discover that he agreed with himself all along.

well, it sounds to me that Mr. Dither has a Biblical Salvation .... how bout you Mr. Roundy ?

Offline Dither

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2017, 09:28:33 PM »
If I met a version of myself from three months ago, I'd be having some serious arguments with that guy regarding the shape of the earth. I don't think we would get on at all.  ::)

Offline Dither

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2017, 09:43:09 PM »
well, it sounds to me that Mr. Dither has a Biblical Salvation .... how bout you Mr. Roundy ?

Being a Flat Earth Christian has been difficult for me.
My own church silenced me, I was not allowed to discus the issue at all.
Within two weeks I was forced to leave for conscience sake, to them, I suppose I am an apostate now.
My wife does not believe in FET and either does anyone I know. We attend seperate church's now.
My secular friends are more supportive than my Christian friends who regard me as a heretic.

I have yet to meet a single Christian Flat Earther,   

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2017, 11:18:35 AM »

My own church silenced me, I was not allowed to discus the issue at all.
Within two weeks I was forced to leave for conscience sake, to them, I suppose I am an apostate now.
My wife does not believe in FET and either does anyone I know. We attend separate church's now.
My secular friends are more supportive than my Christian friends who regard me as a heretic.

And that is the problem and probably what the original post alluded to.

I don’t get why, if you are the almighty creator you wouldn’t be a bit better at getting your message across, I mean during biblical times he was all hands on, stopping the sun, destroying whole cities, drowning millions and chucking plagues around like they had a sell by date coming up, but now? He’ll occasionally pop up on a piece of toast, help Leicester city win the championship but he won’t sort out your differences with your wife, won’t update his book so it's less ambiguous, won’t even show himself to give us apostates something to think about, his plagues aren’t preceded by an almighty “Right you sinning fuckers take that!” and are largely aimed at the poor (which is why if he did show his face I’m signing for the dark-side) and he has allowed the opposition to multiply so he just looks soft.

So, with all this you get treated in your own words as a heretic (see my Emo joke?) just because you fell for a hoax, and he’s lost interest.  Shit he has a host of angels, he could delegate one to run up a flat map, or turn Parsifal to a pillar of salt, depending on who is right. (If he does turn up, I will turn flatty even if I don’t join your choir, as all reason will be gone anyway), besides, in the beginning was the word and then he forgot how to use them.

One last Emo joke;

When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the lord doesn’t work that way.
So, I stole one and asked for forgiveness. 
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2017, 06:36:54 PM »
When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the lord doesn’t work that way.
So, I stole one and asked for forgiveness. 

Yeah, your theology's been screwed up from point A

I mean during biblical times he was all blah blah blah

News Flash .... "biblical times" ain't over yet < the worst and the best is yet to come
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 06:44:13 PM by Boodidlie »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2017, 08:50:19 PM »

Well I blame my teachers, the religious ones were idiots; One gave a girl in my class 700 lines to do, 100 for each of the devils he said lived within her! To her credit when he shouted at her for not doing them she said that it was the devils that got her the lines, and they wouldn't do them.

The Science teachers I had were pretty good though.

Thanks for the “news flash” but they've been saying that for over 2,000 years, I'm not holding my breath.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2017, 09:25:53 PM »
I'm not holding my breath
It matters not whether "the final day" happens in your life time or not .... according to the place you place your faith today, the destination is the same
Well I blame my teachers, the religious ones were idiots
most religious ones are ..... but ultimately when you stand before God, there will be no one to blame

Jesus .. the Friend of Sinners
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 09:27:59 PM by Boodidlie »

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2017, 04:58:03 AM »
Jura is damaged goods. I don't think she can be saved. :(
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2017, 08:20:25 AM »
More than that O circular one, I have no wish to be saved. Long before it became apparent that religion was, the timid and fearful’s reaction to the finality of death, or the narcissists rejection of their mind-numbing insignificance, I was appalled by the message I was being given.
It was starkly focused when I read the words to Amazing grace, specifically the last verse;

When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.

Having struggled (as a child) with the chilling realisation that dying meant extinction, forever, an eternity of non-being. Religion was a siren call, but this verse made me realise there are worse things than personal annihilation. Much rather Shakespeare’s;

The solemn temples, the great globe itself—
Yea, all which it inherit—shall dissolve,
And like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind.
We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

What right thinking, self-aware, intelligent creature could submit to such a horror, time without end yodelling to the glory of such a bloated ego, one who created us for that explicit reason?
No! I was born for endless night, and gladly so
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 09:43:12 AM by Jura-Glenlivet »

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2017, 01:29:08 PM »
I was born for endless night, and gladly so .... indeed how great will be that darkness
Jura is damaged goods. I don't think she can be saved .... God has given them over to a reprobate mind ....
1: I do not believe .
2: I will not believe .
3: I cannot believe .......... Romans 1
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:31:49 PM by Boodidlie »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2017, 05:04:33 PM »

Jura is a dude, dude.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2017, 06:16:12 PM »
Jura is a dude, dude.

LOL ..... according to the world's dogma < whatever you "identify" as, so be it ..... pfft !!

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2017, 08:36:12 PM »

Jura is a dude, dude.

If Jura wants to be identified as male she should choose a gender-appropriate avatar. Otherwise I'll call her as I see her.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2017, 08:41:27 PM »

Jura is a dude, dude.

If Jura wants to be identified as male she should choose a gender-appropriate avatar. Otherwise I'll call her as I see her.

That's a male avatar you sexist scumbag.