Thork

Sigh
« on: December 01, 2013, 06:52:21 PM »
I am concerned that a thread of mine was moved to CN and concerned it was locked. I was further concerned that the thread title was changed and that my post was altered.

In lieu of having no rules at all, might I ask you to stop waving your e-penis about?

This is a new forum. It was a joke with Gayer. Its hardly like I have been writing the word nigger all over the forum.  >o<

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
Re: Sigh
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »
If you're going to create joke threads, do it in CN. I locked it at the same time that PizzaPlanet moved it into CN, so it was something of a case of overmoderation.

Kindly keep The Lounge sanitary and wholesome in the future. Thanks.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Thork

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 06:56:55 PM »
If you're going to create joke threads, do it in CN. I locked it at the same time that PizzaPlanet moved it into CN, so it was something of a case of overmoderation.

Kindly keep The Lounge sanitary and wholesome in the future. Thanks.
fine. please unlock my vagina thread though and return it to its state of former glory. I haven't finished talking about vaginas yet.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 06:58:00 PM »
fine. please unlock my vagina thread though and return it to its state of former glory. I haven't finished talking about vaginas yet.

I'll just delete it and you can post a new one, in CN this time. Deal?
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Thork

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 06:58:51 PM »

Its ok. I mostly just wanted to check you weren't gonna be nazis with this site. I really don't want to see Gayer's nasty old vagina anyway.

Offline Gayer

• I am a cunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 07:05:37 PM »

Its ok. I mostly just wanted to check you weren't gonna be nazis with this site. I really don't want to see Gayer's nasty old vagina anyway.

>o<

Thork

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 11:11:15 PM »
This is when a thread should be locked.