WHY ARE YOU DELETING MY POSTS?
« on: October 17, 2019, 01:05:38 PM »
So, if you are unable to answer this simple question, maybe you should be reminded on this :

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Is 1th amendment still valid in US???

Re: WHY ARE YOU DELETING MY POSTS?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 01:07:49 PM »
This is the post that you deleted :

I am a grad student in Scotland. I am doing a research project on how groups of people obtain information. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to be interviewed for my project. It would only be about how you go about getting your information about the earth being flat. Thanks in advance!
Maybe you want to research this :

Or this :

DP:  A  key  point  is:  if  one  is  performing  an  experiment  and  claiming  that  it  completely  overthrows  the  foundations  of  modern  physics,  one  must  make  it  bulletproof or it will not be believed or accepted. At a minimum this means that a comprehensive   error   analysis   must   be   included,   direct   measurements   of   important  systematic  errors  must  be  performed,  and  whatever  “signal”  is  found  must be statistically significant. None of these experiments come anywhere close to making a convincing case that they are valid and refute SR. This is based on a basic  and  elementary  analysis  of  the  experimenters'  technique,  not  on  the  mere  fact that they disagree with the predictions of SR. Most of these experiments are shown to be invalid (or at least not inconsistent with SR) by a simple application of  the  elementary  error  analysis  or  other  arguments  relating  to  error  bars,  showing how important that is to the believability of a result—the authors merely found patterns.

RS:  First  of  all,  the  MMX  experiment  was  done  BEFORE  Special  Relativity  was  invented to attempt to explain it. Thus MMX wasn’t done to “overthrow” SRT, since SRT didn’t exist at that point.  Second,  Roberts  was  obviously  in  favor  of  SRT  before  he  did  his  analysis.  As  such,  he  makes it sound as if SRT has no problems of its own, outside of the interferometer issue, but  it  does,  and  they  are  legion.  The  contradictions  inherent  in  SRT  have  been  the  subject  of  many  papers  since  the  time  Einstein  proposed  it.  All  of  them  are  listed  in  GWW,  but  few  people  act  on  it  because  almost  all  of  modern  academia  is  built  on  Einstein’s theories, and if you question his theories you will be out of a job, and that has been proven over and over again.

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 01:45:33 PM »
So, if you are unable to answer this simple question, maybe you should be reminded on this :

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Is 1th amendment still valid in US???

If 1th amendment is not valid in US anymore, then we have to take into consideration what has happened at 9/11 2001?
It seems to me that 9/11 was about fascism :

fascism noun : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Was 9/11 engineered and designed to allow the Bush administration to hijack America’s democracy?

The current political landscape reveals a divided nation. Many feel that the Trump Administration is steering America’s government in a totalitarian direction. Death of a Nation traces the beginnings of this shift in political climate, its development, and where it may be headed.

Was 9/11 engineered and designed to allow the Bush administration to hijack America’s democracy? Did fear mongering allow the US government to convince the American public that conducting huge, expensive wars in Afghanistan and Iraq was a necessary counter to defeat fabricated culprits in the Middle East? Was this all a plot to induce a financial boom that robbed the middle class of its wealth and brought the world to its knees in 2008?

Examining the key players within America’s government, as well as the states that supported and carried out the attacks, Death of a Nation attempts to reveal that 9/11 was falsely portrayed by the Bush administration, and in fact carried out by elements within the United States government and military to further their own geopolitical and financial interests.

Death of a Nation provides a searing indictment of the role now played by America in global affairs and warns that, with a broken society and body politic, the world is seeing the rise of one of the most overtly fascist nations since the Second World War—creating profoundly disturbing implications for the future of humanity.

A generation is coming of age that doesn’t remember 9/11 happening, and knows of no world but this. We can’t allow this to be the new normal. Death of a Nation will change your view of the events of 9/11 and force you to question America’s self-appointed position as leader of the free world.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 01:48:10 PM »
No posts were deleted. Your post, and the rationale for why it got moved out of its thread, are right here: https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=15473.msg200444#msg200444

As for your questions about the 1st Amendment: We are not Congress.

Please note that you're expected to be constructive in the upper fora. Long stream-of-consciousness rants that go from "why was my post deleted" to "the CIA did 9/11" don't work very well on an online forum. If you want to create a thread about how evil Nazis are running the world, do so in the appropriate sub-board, stay on topic, and give the excessive formatting a rest.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 01:54:44 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 02:24:35 PM »
No posts were deleted. Your post, and the rationale for why it got moved out of its thread, are right here: https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=15473.msg200444#msg200444

As for your questions about the 1st Amendment: We are not Congress.

Please note that you're expected to be constructive in the upper fora. Long stream-of-consciousness rants that go from "why was my post deleted" to "the CIA did 9/11" don't work very well on an online forum. If you want to create a thread about how evil Nazis are running the world, do so in the appropriate sub-board, stay on topic, and give the excessive formatting a rest.

You are asking me to be constructive in the upper fora?

Well, i think i am doing everything that i can to be constructive.

Would you like me to show you my constructiveness?

Quote from: cikljamas on Today at 12:41:52 PM

Since when citing US presidents, admirals, generals, and estimated intellectuals (many of whom are Jews) is a complete nonsense?

Quote from: markjo on Today at 01:25:26 PM

Since the time when it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

My reply to markjo :

OMG, it has everything to do with the topic of the thread!!! Everyone can see it from an airplane!!! You could see it too, only if you wanted!!!

Your reply to my reply to markjo :

You can see from an airplane that you got banned from theflatearthsociety.org?

My little rant to your reply :

Exactly, and when i presented the "reasons" for their fascist act of banning me (for no actual reason, at all) nobody (except Tom Bishop) had anything constructive to say on this issue!!!
Not only that, you are treating me in almost identical way as they did...
You have nothing constructive to say on this topic, and then you are moving my thread from one subforum to another...
What is going to be your next step?
Banning me???
What will be your excuse for banning me?
Same as their "excuse"?
Unfounded accusations for antisemitism and racism?
Had i posted anything that was really antisemitic or anti-racial you would have banned me, already
I've posted many posts many of which are still there at flatearthsociety.org, and these posts didn't bother them too much, until they figured out that they have nothing constructive to say, and then some zionists started to complain about my writings (actually about my freedom of speech) which they could't discredit in any other way besides simply yelling ANTISEMITISM!!!
Then one of the moderators banned me without no reasonable, or founded explanation by simply yelling ANTISEMITISM!!!
So, why don't you point us to one single "historical lie" that i have spouted out in this thread?
On the other hand, if you can't refute any single fact that i wrote here, then why don't you leave me alone?
How come you are unable to answer even so simple question as this :
Since when citing US presidents, admirals, generals, and estimated intellectuals (many of whom are Jews) is a complete nonsense?

THE QUESTION :

Why are you treating me in almost identical way as they did???

THE SOLUTION :

Had you left my thread in the original place where i opened it (or at least at the first subforum where you firstly moved it), i wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place...

You see, by simply leaving me alone, everything would be just fine...

So, i remind you once again : even though you are not congress you should care about freedom of speech!

Finally, don't you think you owe me (or to be more precise : don't you think you owe this to yourself) a simple answer to my simple question :

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 02:40:08 PM by cikljamas »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 02:51:36 PM »
I see. Locked.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume