Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Explosion at UK concert
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 02:39:47 PM »
We can't possibly identify their motives for doing this. We may never know. However, what we can tell you is that it was just a lone wolf. An isolated incident. Move on, nothing to see here.

Oh, and the lone wolf whose motives cannot be identified was happy to inform us of his intentions hours before the bombing. What a nice guy.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 04:37:43 PM »
First a motorist barrels into a crowded sidewalk, then a suicide bombing at a pop concert. I should have realized when Trump won the election, life has become a Stephen King novel.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 06:12:23 PM »
Wow, I didn't even make the Mr. Mercedes connection.

That's super depressing, though. I hate this shit. :[
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 06:55:03 PM »
We can't possibly identify their motives for doing this. We may never know. However, what we can tell you is that it was just a lone wolf. An isolated incident. Move on, nothing to see here.

Oh, and the lone wolf whose motives cannot be identified was happy to inform us of his intentions hours before the bombing. What a nice guy.

Islam is the religion of peace! Allahu Ackbar!
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 08:01:44 PM »
First a motorist barrels into a crowded sidewalk, then a suicide bombing at a pop concert. I should have realized when Trump won the election, life has become a Stephen King novel.
As much as I'm not a Trump fan, we really can't blame this one on him.  Stupid shit like this has been going on pretty much since Cain and Abel.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.