Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Do liberal elites worship Satan?
« on: April 29, 2023, 03:09:18 PM »
There is an absurd rumor going around that the liberal elites worship Satan. This claim caught my interest and I will explore that notion. This thread doesn't attempt to argue whether anything supernatural exists, but suggests that there is evidence that there may be some level of truth to that notion that the purported satanic references placed in liberal elite content are purposeful. Whether it is a joke or not, and whether it is truly 'worship' or 'admiration', there is some evidence that appears to rise above the level of coincidence that that they are purposely using satanic references and imagery.

This will first focus on the Joe Biden campaign and may move off to others. It is possible that some republicans like putting in religious or satanic references into their content, but I have mostly seen claims against democrats. The democrat examples are the most flagrant and hard to deny as coincidence.

Item 1 - buildbackbetter.gov IP address

At one point Joe Biden's website https://buildbackbetter.gov had the IP address of 66.6.45.1. I tested this out myself at the time was going around in the 2020 election and confirmed it. The IP has since changed and the URL now redirects to whitehouse.gov.

666 and 45 + 1 as in the 46th president

This thread has multiple people who claim to have verified it for themselves:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/kq1e5a/bidens_website_ip_address_is_666451_effectively/

Item 2 - "6 minutes, 6 days, or 6 weeks"

https://www.reuters.com/video/watch/idOVEXC20RV

From Reuters Video - Joe Biden: "It doesn't matter whether it is in 6 minutes, 6 days, or 6 weeks, we're going to get it done"

Pretty weird thing to say.

Item 3 - Joe Biden Campaign Tag Line

Joe Biden's 2020 campaign tagline was that they were in a "Battle for the Soul of the Nation"

Per the text number 30330 printed on the bus, some internet commenters have pointed out that 2020 ÷ 666 = 30330 - Freaky! Internet Users Point Out 2020 ÷ 666 = 30330 (Biden/Harris Campaign Text Code)

Item 4 - Odd casting picks

The People's Voice - Biden's Monkeypox Czar is a self-confessed satanist.

The National Pulse - ‘We’ll Steal Your Soul’ – Biden’s Monkeypox Spox Has a Penchant for Pentagrams, Occultism, and Satanism.

Item 5 - 2020 Democratic National Convention "Death 2 America" Logo

The 2020 Democratic National Convention logo seems to have an unfortunate connotation with "Death to America". The “D” has a weird star in it that looks like an arrowhead, the number 2, and then a zero with a map of America.

Item 6 - Numerous innuendos

Alone, some of these comments could be passed off as meaningless, but there appears a theme here.

That awkward moment when Biden openly compares himself to Satan -

Townhall.com - Joe Biden Compares Himself to the Devil

Joe Biden says that in his plan "the devil is in the details" -

TheHill.com - March 15 2021--- “It’s one thing to pass a historic piece of legislation like the American Rescue Plan, and it’s quite another to implement it,” Biden said in remarks from the White House. “The devil is in the details. It requires fastidious oversight to make sure the relief arrives quickly, equitably and efficiently with no waste or fraud.”

Joe Biden says he is going to "work like the Devil" -

Realclearpolitics.com - Biden: "I am going to work like the devil to make sure I turn every Latino and Hispanic vote"

realclearpolitics.com - Biden: "I'm going to work like the devil to bring gas prices down"

Reuters.com - Biden 'working like the devil' on tornado response

EENews.net - Biden: ‘I’m going to work like the devil’ to cut energy prices

NY Daily News - Biden says working 'like the devil' to avert Russian invasion ...

DailyMail.com - The Biden ultimatum: Joe vows to veto any abortion ban, will 'try like the devil' to outlaw assault rifles and won't back down on climate change

StarExponent.com - In Culpeper, Biden vows to “work like the devil” against inflation, high drug prices

Joe Biden says he doesn't care if people think he is Satan reincarnated -

Yahoo.com - Biden tells crowd: "I don't care if you think I'm Satan reincarnated."

Biden says Kamala is like a devil too -

Business Standard - US elections 2020: Kamala Harris is smart as a devil, says Joe Biden
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 05:43:07 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Do liberal elites worship Satan?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 03:47:03 PM »
Yes, liberal elites (and liberals in general) worship Satan.

1. They want more and more child sacrifice through abortion. This is considered the gravest of sins as having a mother kill her own child (the one person meant to protect their children the most) is seen as simultaneously the greatest insult to God and the greatest worship of Satan.
2. They have constant unending rage and hatred against Christians and laugh about the dwindling numbers of church goers.
3. They support and spread organizations called the Temple of Satan, the Church of Satan, etc.
4. They insistently target children as God punishes liberals with low birthrates and low fertility (in an attempt to protect children). Liberals can only reproduce through brainwashing children to be gay and transgender.

This is without digging into more occult things, like asking why Podesta constantly sent emails with strange references to "playing dominos on cheese pizza" and other odd sentences. Pizzagate is/was real. There is an actual child trafficking ring in elite circles. Epstein didn't kill himself.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 04:54:47 PM »
We also do math.
Not that crap conservative math like 2020/666= 30,330.  No, our math is 2020/666= 3.033
We know how to use decimals, bitch.

All hail our dark lord, ruler of the dewey decimal system.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 05:29:07 PM »
As a member of the liberal elite, I confirm that we all worship Satan. This is not a secret, you could have just asked.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 05:58:06 PM »
I sacrificed a baby just this morning. It's blood was delicious.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2023, 06:09:58 PM »

As a member of the liberal elite, I confirm that we all worship Satan. This is not a secret, you could have just asked.

hey please don't be so obvious, you nuts. you're just supposed to put 666 in lots of stuff and always set your clocks to 9:11, shit like that. i mean damn is this your first day in the cabal or what?
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2023, 06:44:45 PM »

hey please don't be so obvious, you nuts. you're just supposed to put 666 in lots of stuff and always set your clocks to 9:11, shit like that. i mean damn is this your first day in the cabal or what?

But being obvious is the point.  We'll be dismissed as trolls and no one will take such claims seriously.  Secret Cabals 201.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2023, 07:20:57 PM »
They do clarify in the link that they mean 3.0330. In the link it shows this:

https://twitter.com/SwaggyCDawg5/status/1319128257350914049

It is certainly possible that this is a coincidence. But considering that Joe Biden seems to really enjoy comparing himself to the devil, it is also possible that he thinks it's a joke and instructed his campaign to make it satanic. He has a pretty crude sense of humor. I wouldn't put it past him to do this.

In reference to his "Battle for the Soul of the Nation" bus campaign tour see the following statement from Biden to CNBC at the 8 second mark:

https://youtu.be/BQHyqi0fARo?t=8

"the the fact is that uh we had a great
bus tour we've uh about 660 miles
we're going on day six "

It is fairly clear that he is doing this on purpose, like his running joke about him being like the devil and comments like "six minutes, or six days, or six weeks". The question at this point is why he is doing it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 07:35:17 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023, 07:34:43 PM »
They do clarify in the link that they mean 3.0330. In the link it shows this:

https://twitter.com/SwaggyCDawg5/status/1319128257350914049

It is certainly possible that this is a coincidence. But considering that Joe Biden seems to really enjoy comparing himself to the devil, it is also possible that he thinks it's a joke and instructed his campaign to make it satanic. He has a pretty crude sense of humor. I wouldn't put it past him to do this.

In reference to his "Battle for the Soul of the Nation" bus campaign tour see the following statement from Biden to CNBC at the 8 second mark:

https://youtu.be/BQHyqi0fARo?t=8

"the the fact is that uh we had a great
bus tour we've uh about 660 miles
we're going on day six "

It's fairly clear that he is doing this on purpose, like his running joke about him being like the devil and comments like "six minutes, or six days, or six weeks". The question at this point is why he is doing it.

Apparently its even more insidious...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-30330-biden-says-go-to-joe-30330-in-debate-confusing-website-domain-redirects-to-josh-fayer-site/

"Now, we need to keep up the momentum from the debate," the reply text reads. "Can you chip in $3 in the next 03 hours and 30 minutes to elect Joe Biden and defeat Donald Trump?

$3 03 hours 30 minutes.
So... so evil...

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2023, 08:42:45 PM »
The question at this point is why he is doing it.

For the same reason why you started this thread...Boredom.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2023, 10:51:52 PM »
I have to admit, it does kinda suck being a Satan-worshipping, liberal elite. People are always fucking with you, trying to get you to live under their 'God.' They accuse you of all kinds of nasty shit, like sacrificing animals or casting evil spells when you're just busting your ass trying to make a living like everybody else. They all want to shove their 'righteous' beliefs down your throat and up your butt. It sucks.

But even though Satan has taken possession of my mortal soul and I face eternal damnation and torment, it's still way better that being a traitorous, conservative idiot that believes a  washed up, flimflam man from the 1990s is the second coming of Christ.

Someday, through penance and prayer, my soul might be reborn in grace and find salvation from Hell. But when it comes to the utter and absolute wilful ignorance of conservative America, even God's given up. They're irredeemably hopeless.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2023, 11:26:58 PM »

If we don't sacrifice babies how are we ever going to get Biden elected again? Please don't tell me you haven't been doing your part.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2023, 11:37:15 PM »
At one point Joe Biden's website https://buildbackbetter.gov had the IP address of 66.6.45.1.
Just out of curiosity, are the other 65,535 IP addresses in the 66.6.*.* range evil too, or is it just Biden's site?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2023, 12:42:12 AM »
At one point Joe Biden's website https://buildbackbetter.gov had the IP address of 66.6.45.1.
Just out of curiosity, are the other 65,535 IP addresses in the 66.6.*.* range evil too, or is it just Biden's site?

I don't know what the motivation is. It might not be evil, or intended to be evil. It appears to be purposeful, but the best I can say about it at this time is that it could be a joke. Biden = The Devil might be a running meme that the Biden Administration are embracing and facilitating with Joe Biden. Liberals have a reputation for "play acting" and creating false drama. Politicians also have a reputation for being clowns who put on a show. In this case it might be an attempted troll against the right who are seen as religious conservatives.

Biden officials are known to have readily embraced Biden memes before:

Business Insider - Biden White House embraces 'Dark Brandon,' a parody of the 'Dark MAGA' meme used by the far right

In Biden's ill-famed evil dictator speech, the Biden Administration certainly must have known what they were doing to create this imagery:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 05:49:28 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2023, 01:41:56 AM »

I don't know what the motivation is.

He didn't ask what the motivation is. ??? That's something we already know, thanks to the candid admissions of everyone here. Yes, we are Satanists, and soon we will abort every baby, transify every young person, and rig every election. There's nothing you can do about it.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2023, 01:59:02 AM »
Satan rules
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2023, 02:02:43 AM »
thoughts on kushner's 666 5th avenue???
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2023, 02:41:32 AM »
Yep, the Dark Portal portal to liberal Hell is in Amsterdam...

City
    Amsterdam
Region
    North Holland (NH)
Postal code
Country
    Netherlands (NL)
Continent
    Europe (EU)
Coordinates
    52.3759 (lat) / 4.8975 (long)
Time
    2023-04-30 04:37:58 (Europe/Amsterdam)

Network

IP address
Hostname
    cpe-66-66-66-66.rochester.res.rr.com
Provider
    TWC-11351-NORTHEAST
ASN

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2023, 02:52:14 AM »
He didn't ask what the motivation is. ??? That's something we already know, thanks to the candid admissions of everyone here. Yes, we are Satanists, and soon we will abort every baby, transify every young person, and rig every election. There's nothing you can do about it.

It sounds more like you are play acting there, to be honest with you. I would use this post as an exhibit for why we can't trust people to state their genuine beliefs.

This is why it is difficult to tell whether each specific instance of what you demonstrated is supposed to mean something evil or not. Recently the Grammy Awards featured a show with a man dressed with devil horns singing "Unholy" while strippers danced around him.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-sam-smith-stages-satanic-grammys-performance-with-strippers-devil-horns

Is this supposed to be evil and satanic? Difficult to say. Leftist Hollywood who run the Grammys could be LARPers who are only pretending to be satanic.

Some say they are leftist lunatics:

Major leftist outlet @CBS only eggs it on with comments like "We are ready to worship!"

« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 06:42:29 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2023, 01:20:35 PM »

So here it is, Nazis vs Satanists...

Republicans vs Democrats

This is the shit I'm talking about. These Satan people are just trying to live their faith and these 'good Christians' bring violence and hate.

Fuck those book-banning, commie sympathizing, homophobic, violent assholes. I work hard, pay my taxes, I respect other people. I will worship the god of my choice, as I choose and the death threats from radicalized conservatives are meaningless. Fuck the Nazis.

I will defend my faith, my home and my family from the Republican efforts to standardize state religion and make our nation part of the New Soviet union.

After supporting Republicans all my life, I'm cheering for the Satanist in this Battle Royal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/masked-neo-nazis-crash-world-s-largest-satanic-event/ar-AA1axdVQ