Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Eric Dubay shot us down
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2015, 09:23:54 PM »
Thanks to all for the information. Since it costs so little, I will suggest to our administrator to pay for the same ads.

???

"Our"?  Aren't you banned?  Or is this another forum?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2015, 10:23:24 PM »
Thanks to all for the information. Since it costs so little, I will suggest to our administrator to pay for the same ads.

???

All the people Eric has banned have started their own forum
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2015, 01:13:57 AM »

???

We have founded a forum of banned shills, to do group therapy:
Yeah, I really need to work on my memory.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2015, 03:10:40 AM »
I don't see the need to install any individual. There are apparently a wide variety of nuances splintering those interested in further discussion on the topic of the FE model.

Answering simple questions is the best start, finding empirical, repeatable procedures. There is no business discussing what cannot be proven or repeatable. Otherwise the discussion holds as much water as any other supposition.

I wish to see a forum that is free of politics as it only serves to divert the subject at hand.

Offline 789

• View Profile
Eric Dubay shot us down
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2015, 06:28:43 PM »
@ Eric Dubay

My first attempt to post on the international research forum resulted in my IP address being banned;  and my sin? I pointed out that in chapter 11 of Atlantean Conspiracy
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy11.htm
there are glaring errors regarding the history of banking in the U.S., the views of Lincoln on banking and currency; Jefferson's views on money and banks

this article of Dubay is chuck full of falsehoods, fabrications and fake quotes:
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/08/federal-reserve-bank.html

Upon reading Dubay's articles it is immediatelly clear that Dubay knows nothing about the history of banking in the U.S. (other than that there were banks there in the 19th century)
Instead of reading the collected papers of Jefferson, Lincoln, Jackson, Garfield etc., to familiarize himself with the views of these historical figures, he merely regurgitates what Epperson, Mars and other book-peddlers regurgitated (from RE Search to Ellen Brown) --none of these book-peddlers have seen the inside of the library or studied the subject on which they compile paper-backs

so much for the Dubay who set out to uncover every conspiracy..... one of these is the conspiracist house of cards, constructed by the book-peddlers of the past 150 years

occasionally, read some history, too:---
http://name789.wordpress.com/
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:34:17 PM by 789 »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2015, 05:40:10 PM »
Yes, Eric Dubay hates people who disagree with them and calls them "shills". That's hardly big news.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2015, 07:26:44 PM »
I got bammed after just one post.  It was a suggestion to use a bubble level at the beach to see if the horizon is at eye level or not.  Maybe it was too complicated for them.  :-\
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2015, 09:06:39 AM »
A member wants to get a "Think Tank" together to move FE forward... And the idea is stifled, blackballed, and discouraged by TFES members?

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3120.0

What does it look like to you?

—Rx
What? As far as I can see, there's only one discouraging post in that thread, and it's made by Thork. Thork is always wrong and no one takes him seriously. Where's all this "stifling, blackballing, and discouraging"?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2015, 04:42:16 PM »
This thing still exists? I'm impressed. I thought it would have lost momentum by now.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Stacy

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2015, 07:38:15 PM »
I got bammed after just one post.  It was a suggestion to use a bubble level at the beach to see if the horizon is at eye level or not.  Maybe it was too complicated for them.  :-\

So did I - instabanned. Consider yourself in good company.

Offline JRowe

• Slowly being driven insane by RE nonsense
    • View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2015, 05:42:24 PM »
And I've just joined the elite club of people banned near-instantly at Dubay's forum. I didn't even disagree with anything he said, saying only I intended to research his model to see whether it was an improvement. All I offered was some of my own observations and deductions, which could refine his theory.
It's quite a joke, that he calls his site a research society. It's dedicated to his ego: if there was any actual research going on he wouldn't immediately ban every FEer who could improve his model.
My DE model explained here.
Open to questions, but if you're curious start there rather than expecting me to explain it all from scratch every time.

Offline naildownx

• Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
    • A Silent Noise
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2015, 03:59:58 AM »

???

Wouldn't this be safe to say that they are actually not shills then? \o/ These people were actually seeking answers.  :o
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2015, 09:10:17 AM »
And I've just joined the elite club of people banned near-instantly at Dubay's forum. I didn't even disagree with anything he said, saying only I intended to research his model to see whether it was an improvement. All I offered was some of my own observations and deductions, which could refine his theory.
It's quite a joke, that he calls his site a research society. It's dedicated to his ego: if there was any actual research going on he wouldn't immediately ban every FEer who could improve his model.

Yep.  I joined the club.

I got zapped for pointing out that  I know people who have flown  Sydney to Santiago.   The SS-Scharführer hit squad also deleted all my posts and edited posts by others after banning them.  It all seems a bit over the top for a flat earth conspiracy web site,   what  is Fuhrer Dubay  afraid of.   Only the pliant sycophants are left.    The Hitler worship is pretty disgusting stuff.   Almost as stomach turning as the Eric worship.

Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2015, 09:33:11 AM »
i glanced @ his Forum....mainly out of curiosity;
whilst i agree 100% with what he says abt Hitler, WWII, nazis, jews &c (i.e: what most people have been told abt these topics is a BIG LIE), his antagonism towards Christianity is, quite frankly, ridiculous;
he should go back to believing in the round Earth because a flat, dome-covered, "snow globe" Earth is backed up by the Bible 100%........
(more particularly by the Book of Enoch which, really, should be a part of the Canon and, for the first few hundred yrs of the CE actually was!)
i think there is some-thing like 70pgs of Scripture that support the "snow globe" Earth;
there is, of course, much more evidence supporting the Biblical account.....archæology, Intelligent Design, the Bible codes, near death experiences &c;
too much stuff to go into;
overwhelming evidence...indisputable and irrefutable....what the Bible calls "many infallible proofs";
any-one who doubts that can "dip into" the extensive archives of sites like creation.com and ldolphin.org ;
i believe that there is a massive triple whammy coming...a 'trifecta' of proofs.....a tidal wave of evidence that will convince the world of the absolute integrity and truth of God's Word.......the flat Earth, the CERN Hadron collider and Intelligent Design in Nature;
(CERN will convince the world of the reality of the demonic realm and that their only protection against it is Jesus Christ and the Power of His Name!.....many Y-tbs on that here.....   http://tinyurl.com/CERN-rfrncs ;  )
DuBay is a fool! ..... even more of a fool than a hardened atheist.....he's a wilful fool!  :(
nisi Dominus frustra

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2015, 11:24:58 PM »
i glanced @ his Forum....mainly out of curiosity;
whilst i agree 100% with what he says abt Hitler, WWII, nazis, jews &c (i.e: what most people have been told abt these topics is a BIG LIE), his antagonism towards Christianity is, quite frankly, ridiculous;
he should go back to believing in the round Earth because a flat, dome-covered, "snow globe" Earth is backed up by the Bible 100%........
(more particularly by the Book of Enoch which, really, should be a part of the Canon and, for the first few hundred yrs of the CE actually was!)
i think there is some-thing like 70pgs of Scripture that support the "snow globe" Earth;
there is, of course, much more evidence supporting the Biblical account.....archæology, Intelligent Design, the Bible codes, near death experiences &c;
too much stuff to go into;
overwhelming evidence...indisputable and irrefutable....what the Bible calls "many infallible proofs";
any-one who doubts that can "dip into" the extensive archives of sites like creation.com and ldolphin.org ;
i believe that there is a massive triple whammy coming...a 'trifecta' of proofs.....a tidal wave of evidence that will convince the world of the absolute integrity and truth of God's Word.......the flat Earth, the CERN Hadron collider and Intelligent Design in Nature;
(CERN will convince the world of the reality of the demonic realm and that their only protection against it is Jesus Christ and the Power of His Name!.....many Y-tbs on that here.....   http://tinyurl.com/CERN-rfrncs ;  )
DuBay is a fool! ..... even more of a fool than a hardened atheist.....he's a wilful fool!  :(

Thank you for saying all this; I was seriously disappointed at all the other stuff that he seems to be pushing, which serves to detract from the FE message.

I mean, I came to Flat Earth after a few years of being a Geocentrist, convinced that as an Orthodox Christian, I wished to follow what the Fathers of the Early Church had to say even in their Cosmology if they were unanimous or nearly so. I saw that all the Fathers believed in an Flat Earth, all.

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2015, 12:22:20 AM »
Hello.

Flat earth Society.
I've been banned aswell from Eric's Forum.

At this point I've decided to involve myself directly.
After reaching out to Eric and other flat earth youtube 2015 folks.
Feeling highly ignored and brushed aside.

I'm annoyed because on the Audio I agree heavily with Eric,
and his perspectives. Which is Why it's so bothersome
to be ignored when I'm agreeing and promoting his work?

If he was interested in book sales, then why Ban a Genuine
follower? Instead of having me on his side. Eric
Has turned me against him.

At this point
I'm writing to you guys for your personal Entertainment.
I've never posted here before.

I only posted here after googling Eric Dubay Banned my account.

What I am stating, I have taken such a high offense to this Man's
behavior that I have decided to Wage my own Version of Warfare Against
Eric.

Eric claims that he is Under shill Attack.
I'm sorry Eric. You can dismiss the Shill tactics.
You are now Under Direct attack Buddy.
NO gimmics, just words and a whole lot of getting disrespected.

Anyways.
I hope you all will understand I mean no physical violence.
But Emotional violence is unfolding. :D

I hope you will all enjoy the strikes I will deliver.

Thork

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2015, 12:06:30 PM »
You sound a bit butthurt about being banned. We've all been banned. Most of us only went there to point out where he is wrong about things.

Anyway, he's a nobody. Go into a pub or bar and ask "have you heard of the flat earth society?" and most will have. Then ask "Do you know Eric Dubay?". The difference in our respective footprints is jaw-dropping. Forget him. There are lots of Eric Dubay's. They pop up from time to time and they disappear just as quickly. We just use them as chew toys until that happens.

Hardly building any credibility, is he?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 03:44:39 PM by Dr David Thork »

Offline DoctorMoe

• Flat? Hell yeah.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2015, 12:15:04 AM »
So this is my first post.
I am new to Flat Earth theory and I must say, I LOVE it.
It satisfies a deep sense of peace in my soul. Deeply.
One of the people that "brought me in" was Eric Dubay.
His video series made so much sense and were some of the more coherent videos out there.
As I continued to watch them, I began to sense that he was straying from the facts and beginning
to pontificate and theorize. I stopped watching as it was getting worse and worse. But since his first videos were so good,
I joined his forums. I didn't know there were other forums like this out there. because FE was so important to me, I seriously, honestly felt like I had kindred spirits,
my people in a way. People who were aware. People who understood this flat earth business.
And then I discovered the cesspool of antisemitism and hatred on his site about Hitler and the Jew world order.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I really didn't realize he was an aggressive megalomaniac surrounded by a bunch of sycophants.
I am so grateful for this site. People with sense. People who are open to debate and reject the blatant lies and antisemitism, with the exception of Mister Bickles who apparently thinks all of that Hitler and Jew stuff being true that Eric is saying.

You know, I am Jewish and despite me being very open and aware of the faults of my people, which are nowhere near the kinds of insinuations that are present on Fuhrer Dubay's site, I know the lies from the truth where it comes to these ridiculous accusations and blatant hatred. However, being so open to this new and exciting and important discovery of flat earth, i was shocked and extremely disturbed by the hatred of Jews on his site. The two mixed together for me hit me hard. And if I wasn't as clear as I am about the Jewish people, if I was some non-Jew, or some self-hating Jew, I'd have jumped on that Dubay hatred ban wagon in a jiffy, being so juiced up as I was about Flat Earth.

They did a study in some university that demonstrated that people don't follow leaders who know the truth.
They follow leaders who appear the most confident in what they know, truth or not. 
Eric's got that. He's got a zealous strong belief in what he believes and that's why he has such a tight circle jerk of sycophants yes-manning all his ideas.

I think he's dangerous. Very dangerous.
For the credibility of flat earth, but also for the powerful force and conviction with which he spreads his spamming hatred.

So, hey. Thanks for having this much safer (with the exception of other haters like Mister Bickles)
and mentally sound flat earth space.
Whether flat or globe, the same important facts apply to Earth: God is One. God is Love. God is Good.

Thork

« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2015, 02:45:14 PM »
You are very welcome.

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2015, 06:16:41 AM »
They did a study in some university that demonstrated that people don't follow leaders who know the truth.
They follow leaders who appear the most confident in what they know, truth or not.
Eric's got that. He's got a zealous strong belief in what he believes and that's why he has such a tight circle jerk of sycophants yes-manning all his ideas.

I think he's dangerous. Very dangerous.
For the credibility of flat earth, but also for the powerful force and conviction with which he spreads his spamming hatred.

The flat earth movement  got a little credibility and now has hit the wall and fractured into multiple warring camps,  Numbnut  Mark Sargent,  vs  Hitler wannabe  Eric Doobuymybook,  then there's the stand up comic Matt Boylan,  what a disappointing bunch of retards,   Samuel Birley Rowbotham,  must be spinning in his grave.   To think his legacy of challenging the status quo through logic and his Zetetic philosophy of personal observation should be passed on to these ego driven nutters.     

In spite of the fact that I don't believe in the flat earth,  I can appreciate the cleverness and humor with which Rowbothman confounded his so called "scientific" adversaries. 

I'm going to predict that IFERS mob will implode through internal distrust and purges,   I predict LizardMuffin and ThinkLikeEric  will be the next to go in a "night of the long knives" purge.