Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
Re: Eric Dubay shot us down
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2015, 08:21:40 PM »
How many people are not banned on his forum? While you were there, what was his reason for banning all those people?
God is real.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2015, 10:20:10 PM »
I saw one of Eric's threads where he explains that his site is by FE'ers for FE'ers and he has little use or patience for RE'ers.  If you're an RE'er, don't even dare start a new thread with a question, especially if the topic is already in another thread.  He's running a "research" society, so make sure that you've done your research before you post and don't post unless you have some new research to contribute.  Or if it's to suck Eric's dick.

Them's pretty much the rules over there.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:21:58 PM by markjo »
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2015, 08:26:48 AM »
I think more than 50% are banned. So that would be about 1,000 members banned.

He even said here that he bans 10 people per day:
http://ifers.boards.net/post/13950/thread

One more time, PLEASE do not start a new thread with just a question, a couple sentences, just a video, etc. and without SIGNIFICANT content/research worthy of its own post. Failure to comply with this one simple rule gets about 10 people banned per day...

So, whereas at the start he called everyone a "shill", now he is admitting that he is just throwing people like garbage, because he has too many fans, and can afford to ban them for the most trivial reasons.

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2015, 11:18:31 AM »
I strongly doubt he has all that many fans at all. He keeps posting in a decommissioned FES Facebook group because that's about the only place where his trolling goes unmoderated. He's desperate for people to read his book adverts "research", but he really doesn't want people asking him questions or pointing out why he's wrong.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2015, 04:42:03 PM »
Well, right now he is still the biggest flat earther by subscribers, with 15,553 subscribers:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ericdubay77/videos

Jeranism is in second place with 13,462 subscribers:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS_FY5mR4g22L_E9t1D_ExQ/videos

Matthew Boylan is in third place, with 12,555 subscribers:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNASAchannel/videos

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Thork

« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2015, 10:05:23 PM »
He's just had his youtube channel knobbled for plagiarism. Something about he can't make videos longer than 15 mins after he ripped off another flat earth youtuber and was reported for it.
http://ifers.boards.net/thread/779/paul-cheeft-shill?page=2
This action of protecting work from Eric stealing it, obviously made the guy a 'shill' instantly and he must now endure Eric's petulant ranting.

Eric has good form on plagiarism. He stole materials from Matt Boylan and we could level similar claims if we didn't make all our stuff open source like the good folks we are. His videos are just littered with other people's animations, images, research and video clips.

Eric is a parasite on our movement. He sucks at the teats of all those making original content, adds some anti-Semitism, and then publishes for profit.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2015, 07:23:26 AM »

"Like all cults, we have been waiting for a prophet. A messiah. A new president to lead our society. I believe such a man now exists.

His name is Eric Dupay. A vocal flat earther who is out there right now getting lots of media coverage and exposing NASA and other entities. He does this tirelessly. Its his full time job. Talk shows, TV, radio. He also happens to follow us on Twitter and vice versa and so he is easy to contact.

This week he did 2 radio shows. He has a youtube channel filled with great flat earth content he makes. He's not religious or crazy or fanatical. He just lays down solid evidence for why earth is flat the way we have been doing for years.

He does all the things I would have expected from Shenton. It is my proposal to install him as a figure head of the society. We get our good name exposed. He has the title of "President of the flat earth society" which will help him grab headlines and further his efforts. I see a win for all. "

Six Months makes all the difference!
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Thork

« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2015, 07:30:58 AM »
Yes, I couldn't forsee from his initial content that he was a lunatic. :(

I'm pretty sure I apologised for my error of judgement many times on this. He didn't start out making Hitler films and calling everybody a 'shill'. He just turned into that weirdo after we found out who he was. :(

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2015, 04:16:44 AM »
You're making an error of judgement in taking Jura's posts seriously. They're about as loony as Dubay.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2015, 09:38:45 PM »

this whole discusion bears an uncanny resemblance to this clip

The only thing I hate more than NASA is .......
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2015, 07:24:04 PM »
Case in point. Thank you, Jura.

Offline wclubin

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2015, 12:08:30 PM »
I joined Eric Dubay's forum and my first post was to explain to him that his cannon ball example does not prove the earth in not spinning. The cannon ball example is where he states that when you fire a cannon ball straight up, that fact that it comes straight back down and lands next to the cannon proves the earth is not spinning. So I posted that this is nonsense because just like if you are in a 747 jet and throw a baseball into the air, ball does not go hurling to the back of the plane because the ball also has an initial velocity component in the direction and speed of the moving airplane. This is obvious and i was surprised he was saying this was an example of a stationary earth. But he seemed to also have other examples which were good ones so I figured I would help him out and maybe get him to weed this example out because it could only serve to turn people away.

So what was his response to me posting this? He BANNED ME!!

To me that seems very strange, looks like he is up to something, a shill maybe?

Offline wclubin

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2015, 12:22:52 PM »
How do you know he wasn't talking about this flat earth society?

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

Offline huh?

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2015, 01:58:21 PM »
I joined Eric Dubay's forum ...

I think that it is likely that he is suffering from extreme paranoia.

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2015, 02:13:50 PM »
I joined Eric Dubay's forum ...

I think that it is likely that he is suffering from extreme paranoia.

Ha ha,   a conspiracy nutter suffering so badly from paranoid delusions..  he shoots his supporters,  there's something poetic about that symmetry...

Offline huh?

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2015, 02:28:04 PM »
Stalin was like that

« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2015, 10:54:35 PM »
Hi there flat earthers,

found this forum and this thread tonight while googling Eric Dubay. I too have tasted Eric Dubays cold welcome. While ago I posted comment on one of the FE threads on Youtube and said among other things that though I think Eric does better interviews that any other Youtuber I still do not subscribe his world view nor his belief system. I added that in my opinion Adolf Hitler was an antichrist of his own time and satanic occultist.  A couple of days later I saw that Eric had posted new video which I watched and liked so I thought I leave a comment. I wrote: 'Great video Eric. Thank you.' Though it seemed that the comment went there alright, later that day I forgot to log in my Youtube account as I went to the same thread and I could not find my comment. But when I logged again in my account my comment was there. First I thought it was some kind of error but when I logged out again and went back that thread I realized that he had blocked my comments. What is rather odd is that this was the first time I wrote a comment to his video. The conclusion was that he had blocked me in advance. Wow, I thought to myself what a charlatan. But then I did the same thing on some other threads I had posted comments and found out that also some of them had also blocked me in advance likely because I said in some of my posts that I believe that the elite behind the globe Earth lie were the zionists Jew bankers who run the world behind the curtain. Among others who had blocked me was Math Boylan from thenasachannel. And I found out to my surprise that Eric and Math were not the only ones. I was shocked and decided to delete my account and channel from youtube. I would have never thought that Youtube FE community would be so close minded. I thought, perhaps naively, that the FE community were there for the truth but I guess they are not really there for the truth but for the fanbase for like minded fans which IMO is rather sad. I hope I do not find myself blocked when I come back here - just joking.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:13:59 PM by Flatout boy »

Thork

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2015, 01:42:35 AM »
There is the flat earth community ... well done, tonight you found it. Then there is a cottage industry of adolescent narcissists who have taken those ideas and try to monetise them. For them it is about their public image, youtube views, selling books and doing interviews. You can post almost anything you like here as long as it doesn't destroy other people's enjoyment of the forums. You can hold any view you like. We don't remove a comment because you might think earth is round. Our only purpose is to have debate, get people to know there is an alternative world view and discuss it. Their agenda is very different. They are maintaining a livelihood and need to put bread on the table. They aren't going to let you screw that up for them.

I will add that not a single member of those youtube c-listers is actually a member of the flat earth society. And it isn't like we told them they can't join. They just don't have any interest in the subject itself. Its about money, e-fame and vanity.

« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2015, 11:56:57 AM »
E. Dubay's book is devoted to basic arguments about FE theory; he does not present any of the advanced topics at all.

Moreover, he copied my Black Sun/Solar Eclipse presentation, and also the Nuclear Hoax Theory.

However, it should be noted that Eric cannot explain how a nuclear plant actually functions, he needs the ether theory from my messages, which he does not understand yet.

He also copied two of the images I have been using for years as FE maps:

http://ifers.boards.net/post/23

If the faq here and over at the other website would be modified to present, for the first time, advanced FET topics, then things would change for the better (Dubay's point that the UA is the only gravitational theory being put forward).

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 12:19:50 PM by sandokhan »