Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Satellites
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2014, 05:15:32 AM »
for that part about how the satellites keep running well have you ever done the thing where you swing a bucket fall of water around and the water stays in the bucket instead of falling out, well its sort of like that concept but replicated with space. oh and you should all play kerbal space program gives you a great idea on how round earth theory works

Are you seriously trying to claim that centrifugal force keeps satellites in space?  I feel dumber now. 

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2014, 04:09:57 PM »
well the wiki says nobody has entered space, are you saying the soviet union and America who would of rather started a nuclear war then work together made an agreement to fake everything they did and not expose the other. look at the list below, they are all countries that have made it to space are you saying every one of those launches were fake, theres over 2000 satellites from over 50 countries in orbit are you saying all those are fake.

1  Soviet Union[c] Sputnik 1 Sputnik-PS Baikonur, Soviet Union (today Kazakhstan) 4 October 1957
2  United States[d] Explorer 1 Juno I Cape Canaveral, United States 1 February 1958
3  France[f] Astérix Diamant A Hammaguir, Algeria 26 November 1965
4  Japan Ōsumi Lambda-4S Uchinoura, Japan 11 February 1970
5  China Dong Fang Hong I Long March 1 Jiuquan, China 24 April 1970
6  United Kingdom[g] Prospero Black Arrow Woomera, Australia 28 October 1971
— European Space Agency[h] CAT-1 Ariane 1 Kourou, French Guiana 24 December 1979
7  India Rohini D1 SLV Sriharikota, India 18 July 1980
8  Israel Ofeq 1 Shavit Palmachim, Israel 19 September 1988
—  Ukraine[c] Strela-3 (x6, Russian) Tsyklon-3 Plesetsk, Russia 28 September 1991
—  Russia[c] Kosmos 2175 Soyuz-U Plesetsk, Russia 21 January 1992
9  Iran [j] Omid Safir-1A Semnan, Iran 2 February 2009
10  North Korea Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 Unha-3 Sohae, North Korea 12 December 2012

Oh, has the history of the conspiracy not been added to the wiki?

Basically, the Soviets faked it first with Sputnik. The Americans didn't know they were faking it, so they tried to do the same. It didn't work and their only option was to also fake it. Neither side was aware that the other was faking until they were too deeply embroiled in the race to try to call the other out. It would have been mutually assured destruction. Other nations since have gone through the same process.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Rama Set

« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2014, 04:13:58 PM »
well the wiki says nobody has entered space, are you saying the soviet union and America who would of rather started a nuclear war then work together made an agreement to fake everything they did and not expose the other. look at the list below, they are all countries that have made it to space are you saying every one of those launches were fake, theres over 2000 satellites from over 50 countries in orbit are you saying all those are fake.

1  Soviet Union[c] Sputnik 1 Sputnik-PS Baikonur, Soviet Union (today Kazakhstan) 4 October 1957
2  United States[d] Explorer 1 Juno I Cape Canaveral, United States 1 February 1958
— European Space Agency[h] CAT-1 Ariane 1 Kourou, French Guiana 24 December 1979
—  Ukraine[c] Strela-3 (x6, Russian) Tsyklon-3 Plesetsk, Russia 28 September 1991
10  North Korea Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 Unha-3 Sohae, North Korea 12 December 2012

Basically, the Soviets faked it first with Sputnik. The Americans didn't know they were faking it, so they tried to do the same. It didn't work and their only option was to also fake it. Neither side was aware that the other was faking until they were too deeply embroiled in the race to try to call the other out. It would have been mutually assured destruction. Other nations since have gone through the same process.

Citation needed.

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2014, 11:09:29 AM »

so not one of those countries got it right, every single one, the same countries that developed nuclear fission and jets that can break the speed of sound easily cant build a rocket to go into space
1 in 10 suicides apparently could be stopped if someone smiled or made the person happy for a minute so its my goal in life to make as many people as happy as possible...also QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2014, 05:48:56 PM »
Nobody said they can't go to space. 

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2014, 12:48:53 PM »
then why say theres a conspiracy about the shape of the earth
1 in 10 suicides apparently could be stopped if someone smiled or made the person happy for a minute so its my goal in life to make as many people as happy as possible...also QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Ghost of V

« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2014, 12:48:06 AM »

Because there obviously has to be.  ::)

Offline Tintagel

• Full of Tinier Tintagels
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2014, 12:49:27 AM »
No one says there is a conspiracy about the shape of the earth.  The Conspiracy, as it's called, refers to the conspiracy that manned spaceflight HAS occurred and has been happening since the 1950s.  Those who support it believe that it hasn't, and that those who propagate it do so using a spherical earth not because they're trying to cover up the truth about earth's shape, but because they're trying to continue fabricating a believable space program.

That said, I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I don't fully support that line of reasoning.  I think it's interesting, and surely lies have been told over the years, but on the whole I find it a little far-fetched and I believe there must be a more reasonable answer.  Perhaps I give people too much credit, I've done that before.

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2014, 11:23:56 AM »
No one says there is a conspiracy about the shape of the earth.  The Conspiracy, as it's called, refers to the conspiracy that manned spaceflight HAS occurred and has been happening since the 1950s.  Those who support it believe that it hasn't, and that those who propagate it do so using a spherical earth not because they're trying to cover up the truth about earth's shape, but because they're trying to continue fabricating a believable space program.

That said, I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I don't fully support that line of reasoning.  I think it's interesting, and surely lies have been told over the years, but on the whole I find it a little far-fetched and I believe there must be a more reasonable answer.  Perhaps I give people too much credit, I've done that before.
why what does faking all the space related stuff what occurred in all these places that built rockets and stuff, why did all the rnd go into the space program if its fake why bother putting that much effort into a fake thing its really much harder to see that side then think they did

« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2014, 01:04:44 PM »
for that part about how the satellites keep running well have you ever done the thing where you swing a bucket fall of water around and the water stays in the bucket instead of falling out, well its sort of like that concept but replicated with space. oh and you should all play kerbal space program gives you a great idea on how round earth theory works

Are you seriously trying to claim that centrifugal force keeps satellites in space?  I feel dumber now.
How do you think they stay in space?

Rama Set

« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2014, 02:35:46 PM »

Through orbital mechanics.  It is not through centrifugal force.  Satellites are falling towards the Earth, but their lateral velocity is sufficient to create a trajectory where its altitude remains somewhat constant.

Offline pilot172

• Thunder down under
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2014, 11:47:27 AM »

Through orbital mechanics.  It is not through centrifugal force.  Satellites are falling towards the Earth, but their lateral velocity is sufficient to create a trajectory where its altitude remains somewhat constant.
yeah I read up on how they wwork its sort of like they fall but at the same time get to a point where they fall past the earth but are curved by the earths gravity

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 17, 2014, 06:47:39 PM »
Not really, they supposedly fall at the same rate that they travel forward. 

Rama Set

« Reply #193 on: April 17, 2014, 07:22:47 PM »

No.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 17, 2014, 07:27:21 PM »

No.

Well thank you for you insight, genius.  ::)

Rama Set

« Reply #195 on: April 17, 2014, 07:39:27 PM »

No.

Well thank you for you insight, genius.  ::)

No problem.

Offline BillyBob

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2014, 05:48:30 AM »
Still no answers.  This seems to be a trait of The Flat Earth Society.

« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2016, 12:36:22 PM »
goldenmean.info explains the "whirlpool" theory. Dan Winter has been teaching implosion physics for a long time. He has been railroaded by the powers that be because he is revealing the true nature of reality.

When two membranes attract they either crash or they spin around each other. The  most efficient way water goes down a drain is if it organizes and spins. The sucking motion is caused by an empty space where matter is drained so to speak and this is how you get a black hole UNLESS matter is stablilized on both sides of this TORUS. It is like two tornadoes kissing. THey are both sucking in so they create zero point gravity at the center. Both sides are drawn into a bubble where there is a flat plane through the center. This plane is stable enough for different types of life forms to survive. Look at a galaxy. It is a flat plane with a black hole at the center but it is stabilized because of golden ratio. It's geometry sustains it and keeps it self organized. This is the very definition of LIFE. Lo Phi waves imploding non destructively.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »
goldenmean.info explains the "whirlpool" theory. Dan Winter has been teaching implosion physics for a long time. He has been railroaded by the powers that be because he is revealing the true nature of reality.

When two membranes attract they either crash or they spin around each other. The  most efficient way water goes down a drain is if it organizes and spins. The sucking motion is caused by an empty space where matter is drained so to speak and this is how you get a black hole UNLESS matter is stablilized on both sides of this TORUS. It is like two tornadoes kissing. THey are both sucking in so they create zero point gravity at the center. Both sides are drawn into a bubble where there is a flat plane through the center. This plane is stable enough for different types of life forms to survive. Look at a galaxy. It is a flat plane with a black hole at the center but it is stabilized because of golden ratio. It's geometry sustains it and keeps it self organized. This is the very definition of LIFE. Lo Phi waves imploding non destructively.
Now this is some resurrection! Brought back to life after over 2 years!

But, maybe someone can explain the rest of it to a tyro like me? Then I looked it up!

And
Quote from: Dan Winter
The message of "DaVinci Code" and "Holy Blood,Holy Grail" is actually quite simple and clear. The GRAIL is in the BLOOD. The question- from a scientific perspective is also simple- Is that true? Fortuneately for science - a hugely exciting path to investigating the question is emerging. Namely - the pure electrical geometry of how blood gets activated. Could this geometric answer - at the same time - be the pure electrical geometry of physics most pressing question? For physics - the most basic issue (usually called THE HOLY GRAIL OF PHYSICS) is the UNIFIED FIELD. To unify the fields for physics is in essence the pure electrical geometry of how ELECTROMAGNETISM becomes GRAVITY.
(Compression of charge can directly become ACCELERATION of charge - called Gravity).

I still have not the slightest idea, but it does give a clue as to why "has been railroaded by the powers that be because he is revealing the true nature of reality".

Yes, but I thought that in TFES gravity did not exist.

Guess I'll have to wait for the movie!