Offline Trevor

• View Profile
Why does the government feel the needs to hide this info?
« on: September 27, 2017, 06:16:58 PM »
Believing that the earth is flat also means that you believe that the government/NASA is lying about it and knows that it is indeed flat. But I'm just wondering why the government would feel the need to hide this. Of course, at this point, they would have to cause if they released it everyone would think they are compulsive liars, but at the time of the original discovery, why is this something they wanted to hide.

Re: Why does the government feel the needs to hide this info?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 06:55:50 PM »
Believing that the earth is flat also means that you believe that the government/NASA is lying about it and knows that it is indeed flat. But I'm just wondering why the government would feel the need to hide this. Of course, at this point, they would have to cause if they released it everyone would think they are compulsive liars, but at the time of the original discovery, why is this something they wanted to hide.
The government isn't hiding the shape of the Earth (according to this particular website https://wiki.tfes.org/The_Conspiracy ) they are lying about going up into space. It's still a bit of awash as to the exact motives every other nation with it's own space program goes along with it imo, but that's the conspiracy here, not hiding that they know the 'true shape of the Earth'.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 07:32:25 PM »

You give the general public waaay too much credit. This is where the average person has an IQ under 100, can't scrape together $500 for an emergency and thinks the WTC fell due to office fires. Fact is most have been drinking fluoride in their water or sniffing aluminum oxide/barium for decades. Let alone the round up of gmo and pesticides. The public is a controlled species of ape, unable to maintain life without the media's lead. You could tell them all the truth tomorrow and they would say duh, I knew that, may I have another helping of kool-aid?

The fact you said what you did, makes me wonder if you could even swallow the fact the earth is flat?

Tune into a few Mark Dice video's on the beach asking general, everyone should know questions or watch

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 07:38:11 PM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Trevor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 09:11:25 PM »
The government isn't hiding the shape of the Earth (according to this particular website https://wiki.tfes.org/The_Conspiracy ) they are lying about going up into space. It's still a bit of awash as to the exact motives every other nation with it's own space program goes along with it imo, but that's the conspiracy here, not hiding that they know the 'true shape of the Earth'.

So are you saying that NASA knows the earth is flat and admits it, but also lies about space travel? or are you saying that NASA has no idea what shape the earth is and says they went to space?

Thanks for responding, I really appreciate you answering my questions

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 01:02:21 AM »

So are you saying that NASA knows the earth is flat and admits it, but also lies about space travel? or are you saying that NASA has no idea what shape the earth is and says they went to space?

Thanks for responding, I really appreciate you answering my questions
NASA has no idea what the actual shape of the Earth is, and the pictures they make of it are round simply because public perception believes the Earth to be a globe. They are however lying about having ever gone into space according to TFES.

Hmmm

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 01:15:55 AM »
Trevor, And why do all major country governments ignore their own laws and spy on their citizens? Don't you see the connection?

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 03:14:26 PM »
Trevor, And why do all major country governments ignore their own laws and spy on their citizens? Don't you see the connection?
Actually, no - I don't.

Spy on your citizens because some of them are evildoers and society would prefer they would be dealt with.  (Not that I'm saying that spying is a good idea...just that this is why they do it).

Hide the information that the Earth is really Flat because....um...well....dunno really.

If it were *JUST* NASA doing this - then maybe (maybe) this would be a credible explanation.  But for this to be kept secret it would have to include every space agency everywhere in the world - every private company who works for them - every company that ever launched a satellite - every manufacturer of GPS's and cellphones - every politician (including the ones who'd do ANYTHING to discredit their government at the deepest levels) - every single person who ever navigated by the stars and by compass over the past 1000 years or so (including people like pirates who were anarchistic and unlikely to take orders) - every author of every book written for people who need to learn those skills - every astronomer - every airline and every airline aircraft manufacturer - every long distance cable company - every company that makes electronics for them - every long haul shipping company - every antarctic explorer - every climate scientist and weather forecaster - every physicist - every trained sniper - every map maker - every "orienteer" - everyone who predicts hurricanes - everyone who makes flight simulators (that includes me!) - every paleontologist who ever used magnetic orientation data - everyone at Google Maps, Bing Maps and Apple Maps - every high school and college student who ever launched a "CubeSat" - everyone who launches high altitude rockets and balloons with cameras on them for a hobby.

I'm sure there are a LOT more that I've forgotten.

The list is VERY long.   I'd estimate that several percent of the Earth's population would have had to know that the earth is flat and to keep that secret with 100% perfection over the last many hundreds of years.

Really?  You really believe that this conspiracy is possible?

Nah...bullshit.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 05:04:18 AM »
If it were *JUST* NASA doing this - then maybe (maybe) this would be a credible explanation.  But for this to be kept secret it would have to include every space agency everywhere in the world - every private company who works for them - every company that ever launched a satellite - every manufacturer of GPS's and cellphones - every politician (including the ones who'd do ANYTHING to discredit their government at the deepest levels) - every single person who ever navigated by the stars and by compass over the past 1000 years or so (including people like pirates who were anarchistic and unlikely to take orders) - every author of every book written for people who need to learn those skills - every astronomer - every airline and every airline aircraft manufacturer - every long distance cable company - every company that makes electronics for them - every long haul shipping company - every antarctic explorer - every climate scientist and weather forecaster - every physicist - every trained sniper - every map maker - every "orienteer" - everyone who predicts hurricanes - everyone who makes flight simulators (that includes me!) - every paleontologist who ever used magnetic orientation data - everyone at Google Maps, Bing Maps and Apple Maps - every high school and college student who ever launched a "CubeSat" - everyone who launches high altitude rockets and balloons with cameras on them for a hobby.

This really just speaks of your lack of knowledge on how these things actually work.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 04:18:19 PM »

This really just speaks of your lack of knowledge on how these things actually work.

OK - that's a zero-information-content post.

What do you think I lack knowledge of in this regard and why to you think that?
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Hmmm

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2017, 04:31:10 PM »
3DGeek, "reality is stranger than fiction", it's multi-layered with lies.
If you would listen carefully to various people, who are claimed to have no common sense for making up conspiracy theories, who are claimed to be insane for their paranoid thoughts, you would end up understanding, that they might be right: what's actually real is much crazier than mainstream media, science and collective consciousness of humans portrays it.
I personally think for today, that humans are living in made-augmented reality.
I don't mean the theory, that "the earth is a spaceship", i think the earth was heavily mined, most of the nature was destroyed, then earth was re-constructed, fake suns, moons, planets, stars, clouds, skylight, tiny spheroid semi-robots(robots) everywhere were added by non-human occupants of earth.
They created a whole fairytale just to gather and manage negatively-charged energy we emit. Look at a city from bird's view - it strikingly resembles a motherboard!
Of course it's crazy to say something like this. But i start believing more and more, because i see more and more evidence, that skeptics would call in-credible, But for me it's a resonance with most of these crazy thoughts, rumors.

Quote from: 3DGeek
Spy on your citizens because some of them are evildoers and society would prefer they would be dealt with.
Do you know that Intelligence agencies like CIA and MI-6 created most of terrorist groups by widespread fear propaganda, fake news(Fox, CNN, CBS, etc) and social-engineering on the internet.
And that they have been caught fabricating or orchestrating most of the crimes worldwide: human trafficking, child sexual abuse, drug dealing, drug dealer support, starting revolutions in third-world countries, etc.
And this is just a small list of what governments are responsible: there's much more! Why would you defend these actions?!

I said it in my posts before, every human is brainwashed from their birth, through the whole life until death, by heavy usage of subliminal messages and subconscious mind programming.
We fade loose our conscience, curiosity, imagination, creativity, critical thinking and intuition living by the "rules".
Real terrorists have something in them, that resists the slave standards and wants to change the situation in their country or the world. Don't forget, that a terrorist group might consist of reptilian shapeshifters among, which are always ordered to do complex manipulations, leading to desired actions of the humans(for example:terrorist attack with more deaths, blood and less situation changing)

Trevor, reasons to hide something from us, to deceive us are tied to all conspiracy theories combined together: we are slaves for some (maybe biological) beings and we are being manipulated on a daily basis.
However, that doesn't mean we can't change anything: we have the full potential to fight back, if we truly wish(even if you don't believe me, it's completely optional), and no matter how strong the evil is!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:36:43 PM by Hmmm »

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 01:14:18 PM »
But I'm just wondering why the government would feel the need to hide this.

This question gets asked all the time on this forum.
The answer can depend on your current worldview, I believe in God so my answer will reflect this.

There is a group of elite satanists who are shaping society in preparation for a NWO.
They are wealthy beyond belief and control most of the worlds media and pop culture.
They set us against each other and start wars because it makes them lots of money,
They control our democracy and get their orders from the devil himself, they have been at it for centuries.
The global lie regarding the shape of the earth is there to remove the idea of God and inteligent design.
A person does not need to know the whole story to be complicite in their plans (agendas)
Even with all this power, they are not always successful, they just work steadily towards their goals.

Thats a rough Christian view of the situation, some would disagree.
Whatever you believe about the world will inform the way you view the conspiracy. 
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Hmmm

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 12:16:14 AM »
There is a group of elite satanists who are shaping society in preparation for a NWO.
Dither, I personally think they've already deployed the NWO. It's just a new level of this whole agenda with every year: we're going deeper and deeper into darkness of enslavement.

They are wealthy beyond belief and control most of the worlds media and pop culture.
Not only this: they have ("bad-intentional") agents among us, that use advanced social-engineering to lead us into sinful lives; they control any resistance from within - it's referred to, as controlled opposition.
and start wars because it makes them lots of money
It's not about money: they print this toilet paper by themselves. The goals are not only materialistic!

The global lie regarding the shape of the earth is there to remove the idea of God and inteligent design.
It could be true, but it's also an obvious "Divide and Conquer" technique.
The more humans are divided, the more controllable(because they can manipulate the division and both sides from inside) we are!

Revel

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 03:51:31 AM »
My, oh, my. There are too many ways to explain the error of content from most posts in this room. I wonder who to target first...I think, today, I will begin by someone's request. Any takers? Come on, I have only posted 4 comments so far. What kind of harm can I do?

Hmmm

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 12:14:22 PM »
Revel, are you gonna use logical fallacies, as most FE, RE shills? Why are you even here?
What are your arguments, if you're not a shill?

Quote from: a forgotten truth legend
As you will notice, there are some extremely vile, insulting and disruptive individuals on the forums. It's not just their words, it's the repulsive toxic energy they emit, and their tangible vicious burning hatred for the truth.
Everyone just a bit intuitive can sense that.
Let's be clear about the obvious, they are not human.
And they get so panicked and aggressive over some topics, because they see their food source threatened.

They are reptilian hybrids, matrix agents, that infiltrate threads in an attempt to poison the atmosphere with disgusting insults and to disrupt discussions with disinformation, social-engineering tactics to influence and shape public opinion.
They attack every piece of information that exposes them. So don't bother getting involved in long and heated, toxic arguments with alleged "stubborn ignorants" or "different opinion holders", or "hardcore skeptics".
They are not ignorants, and they don't merely have different opinions nor they are skeptical, they are agents of the system, and can never be convinced, can not be reasoned with, won't respond to logic nor common sense.
They are not here to have civilized discussions, they come here to manipulate and disrupt humans. They are among us, and they do not want the truth to come out.
They are void of empathy, compassion, mercy and love. They are clinical, pure psychopaths that run and support a system, that on a industrial scale, makes disappearing, rapes, tortures and murders children on a daily basis and in shockingly high numbers!
They consist of sadists, satanists, murderers, serial killers, pedophiliac child rapists and torturers, and cannibals in human cloaks.

These articles expose these non-human individuals and their interests:
http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mind-control/matrix-hive-mind-mainpulators
http://www.whale.to/b/bartley19.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles50a.htm

Here are two comprehensive PDF files that reveal the tactics they use:
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/09/how-the-illuminati-manipulate-comment-sections/
http://imgur.com/a/lNYYH

Remember. They are among us! Some of the individuals you discuss with are not human. That's reality.
I know that many people have difficulties with that element, but as long as people do not understand the true depth of our situation we remain ineffective and will fail to ultimately accomplish change.
The problem needs to be addressed at the root, otherwise it will keep resurfacing as our ageless exploitation.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 07:30:08 AM by Hmmm »