Offline truth

• View Profile
I can debunk everything with round earth just ask
« on: July 13, 2016, 11:31:15 AM »
Round earth is based on science, science is the way to fool people and to fool human beings, if someone will tell me how can I prove something, I would tell him:"i can't therefore it is the truth" if you can prove something it is blatantly false.

The world is animistic, everything has a mind, every nanometer of space has mind.
the world has innumerable dimensions and frequencies, we are using right now several frequencies to see the world, and we see multiply of entities which we consider them as natural but they are mindfully not natural they are entities with thoughts and intentions.
now Round earthers, ask me everything you want to know about why the world is flat and why your proofs are nothing compare to the truth of the flat earth. 

Offline truth

• View Profile
Re: I can debunk everything with round earth just ask
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 11:51:57 AM »
I want people to understand, science is based on A big lie, most of the lie is being maneuvered by Elemental entities which we cannot see, even myself can't see them, they are in charge to make science work out.
But people has agenda they want to be fooled by these entities so they believe in science but science is a racket not by human beings moreover by those entities which manipulate science that people will be able to believe in it.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 12:42:50 PM »
Flat Earthers: accept the new flat earth map https://www.google.co.il/maps
The world as depicted by google maps is the most close to the truth, not really the truth but the closest.
Why we can circumnavigate ? there are many worm holes across the way to the other side.
these gates make us teleported to the other side of the map we even can't tell we have been teleported.

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 12:45:05 PM »
if someone will tell me how can I prove something, I would tell him:"i can't therefore it is the truth" if you can prove something it is blatantly false.
now Round earthers, ask me everything you want to know about why the world is flat and why your proofs are nothing compare to the truth of the flat earth.

Challenge accepted. I wanted to know: Can you prove that the earth is actually a giant frisbee in the mouth of a giant space-dog? Also, can you prove that rain is actually space-dog slobber?

Hint: "i can't therefore it is the truth"

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 01:04:03 PM »

Aren’t wormholes a scientific concept predicted by that most damnable scientist, Einstein? Or are they just elementals just stretching space time, no, space time is a scientific concept…......
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 01:17:31 PM »
if someone will tell me how can I prove something, I would tell him:"i can't therefore it is the truth" if you can prove something it is blatantly false.

Challenge accepted. I wanted to know: Can you prove that the earth is actually a giant frisbee in the mouth of a giant space-dog? Also, can you prove that rain is actually space-dog slobber?

In this moment you created what you wrote.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 01:20:26 PM »
Our earth could be a shit of a hedgehog because shit of a hedgehog is an entire universe within infinite entire universes.
Our earth is infinite of things include a space-dog's Frisbee.
but you have to understand that you can't make borders to the world, the world cannot be spherical because if it was spherical people would be on its side and would tell I am leaning on the side of the spherical world, the world must obey the infinite options of existence, therefore you cannot really make people stay in the borders of the world, people stay in our world because they want to.
the infinite space is infinite in size and has no edges, the laws of physics are dumb.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 01:24:09 PM by truth »

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 01:25:25 PM »

Aren’t wormholes a scientific concept predicted by that most damnable scientist, Einstein? Or are they just elementals just stretching space time, no, space time is a scientific concept…......
you are right I wrote this for people to understand in simple terms.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 01:32:34 PM »
There is a world of shadows, shadow entities which fulfil all of our wishes.
if we want hitler to die before world war 2, we imagine it and it become true in the realm of shadow, they look exactly like us but you can tell they are not us, and the world has infinite space to make everything true, even the spherical earth can be true in the world of shadows but you cannot fool people not to see that they are under the ball, they would see that they are under the ball.
Gravity is a law, law is a lie. people are drawn to lies of the entities of agenda.
The scientists are being fool by entities which we cannot see, maybe someone can but I can't.
and they make the show of science ready for keep people in the matrix and people want to be in the matrix.

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 02:30:42 PM »

Oh goodie, I'm going to have fun with this one.

1. The earth is spherical.
2. The person with the username "truth" smells like fresh dog fart.
3. I have one billion dollars.

How long do I have to wait? Will the money appear in my bank account?

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 02:46:47 PM »

1)this are just statements its not emotionally wishes
2)these went true already but in the kingdom of shadows, thing of it like the kingdom of dreams
Why this is not happening in this frequency its because you cannot force on people things which they inner don't really want in consensus.
therefore the world seems to be round but it is just a reflection of people mind.

geckothegeek

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 04:04:33 PM »
o

I am sure a lot of us have a lot of fun on this and "that other website," LOL.

Other than anyone with any sense and any elementary amount of education we do know that the earth is a globe  ( OK flat earth nit-pickers it's not a perfect sphere, but an "oblate" or "pear shaped" sphere)  and not some flat disc with a ring of ice around it , et cetera, et cetera and so forth.

Don't want to spoil your fun but just about everything about flat earth has already been de-bunked  on these forums.

Here are a few others.
(1) Flat earthers have yet to come up with a map. The best they have come up with is a carbon copy of The Azimuthal Equidistant Projection of the globe.
(2) The UN flag is just a logo with a stylized version of the above.

The list could go on and on. But the bottom line is if you don't take the flat earthers seriously and can put up with their sometimes insults and crude and rude behavior this and "that other website" can be a never ending source of fun and entertainment. So enjoy ! I still think it's just a  "spoof" website. But that's probably just my opinioin.

Oh, Yes.... But rain is not space-dog-slobber !!!!!! It is either ice melting on the ice dome or holes in the ice dome letting it leak water coming in.......from somewhere above and beyond the ice dome over the flat earth.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:19:10 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 04:25:37 PM »
@truth Can you tell me the definition of "lie"?
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 04:29:48 PM »
Lie is the fear of letting the truth leaking out.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 04:53:46 PM »

Ok then, but what exactly do you mean by this?

law is a lie.

Isn't law a rule? Of what can be done and what cannot? Which part of the definition of law making it the same as "fear of letting the truth leaking out"?

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 05:13:58 PM »

Ok then, but what exactly do you mean by this?

law is a lie.

Isn't law a rule? Of what can be done and what cannot? Which part of the definition of law making it the same as "fear of letting the truth leaking out"?
You have to understand, the meaning of world is Mind, mind is the cables that bind people to the matrix which is one of the laws of the world.
World- laws that bind us to them.
People wants to be slave of the laws therefore they protect them but most of the dirty job is done by entities which I can't see smell or hear.
people supply the energy of being in slavery and the world is comply by fooling them.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 05:52:24 PM »
Ok, was just checking if you have any consistency.

Moving on to the topic, all your argument are philosophical and you said it yourself:
therefore the world seems to be round but it is just a reflection of people mind.
No matter what physical experiment we do, it just matches with the spherical Earth, we may use tools, but it's results are needed to be reviewed by our senses, and they too matches with a spherical Earth.

Then if the Earth is spherical by our senses, should it matter what shape is it outside our sense? Should we even speculate how it works outside our senses?

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 05:56:55 PM »
Ok, was just checking if you have any consistency.

Moving on to the topic, all your argument are philosophical and you said it yourself:
No matter what physical experiment we do, it just matches with the spherical Earth, we may use tools, but it's results are needed to be reviewed by our senses, and they too matches with a spherical Earth.

Then if the Earth is spherical by our senses, should it matter what shape is it outside our sense? Should we even speculate how it works outside our senses?
Thank you, regarding your gentle way of discussing.

Our senses are being manipulated that what I am saying to you.
The clouds seems to drop in height but it just an entity showing us like in a LCD television the clouds dropping in height. they are not really like that.

People tend to believe in more compact way, they are slaves of the fear.
But our world is full of elementals entities which can do really big things including transmitting us in our frequency an ongoing picture of spherical earth.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 07:26:28 PM »
Round earth is based on science, science is the way to fool people and to fool human beings, if someone will tell me how can I prove something, I would tell him:"i can't therefore it is the truth" if you can prove something it is blatantly false.

The world is animistic, everything has a mind, every nanometer of space has mind.
the world has innumerable dimensions and frequencies, we are using right now several frequencies to see the world, and we see multiply of entities which we consider them as natural but they are mindfully not natural they are entities with thoughts and intentions.

Ok. Explain the fact that lighthouses are built to the curvature of the earth. If the earth is flat then why not just build a two or three story building and have a super bright light?
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 07:30:21 PM »

Ok. Explain the fact that lighthouses are built to the curvature of the earth. If the earth is flat then why not just build a two or three story building and have a super bright light?
People wants the earth to be round.
Lighthouses are built because of this will of people, the same with big circle across Greenland in airliners.
How lighthouses works - not by physics law that for sure. lighthouses has their own mind and their lightning has their own mind.