Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
Moon inversion.
« on: July 06, 2017, 03:58:33 PM »
Aha!  I found the pictures I've been looking for so I can ask my question about the appearance of the moon at different places on the earth.

Here are two time-lapse images of the moon - both shot through the month of October 2007.  The top image was shot in France, the bottom was taken in Argentina:

As you can see, the moon phases are crossing the moon in opposite directions and the moon itself is the opposite way up in the two hemispheres.

This matches observations that I've personally made - so I know they aren't "faked" - and there are tens of thousands of online images of the moon that were taken in the southern hemisphere that show the effect clearly - they can't all be fakes!

So how does FET explain these phenomena?
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Re: Moon inversion.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 08:16:50 AM »
I'm not flattard, but this explanation was given by Tom Bishop:

Come on, our explanations for those things are easily found in the literature and Wiki.
- Moon in the southern hemisphere is upside-down. How can it be on a flat earth?

This is explained in the Wiki. In FET this is explained by the different observers standing on either side of the moon. On one side it is right-side up, and on the other side it is upside down.

Imagine a green arrow suspended horizontally above your head pointing to the North. Standing 50 feet to the South of the arrow it is pointing "downwards" towards the Northern horizon. Standing 50 feet to the North of the arrow, looking back at it, it points "upwards" above your head to the North. The arrow flip-flops, pointing down or away from the horizon depending on which side you stand.

However, it is obvious that this would require a flat moon. Which in turn introduces many other problems like no one ever saw a moon like this:

Don't try to find explanations in FET. There are none. For further information about FET read my signature.
Flat Earth is one of the following:
- nonsense
- bullshit
- garbage
- trash
- junk
- crap

Choose to your liking.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
Re: Moon inversion.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 02:58:48 PM »
I'm not flattard, but this explanation was given by Tom Bishop:

Come on, our explanations for those things are easily found in the literature and Wiki.
- Moon in the southern hemisphere is upside-down. How can it be on a flat earth?

This is explained in the Wiki. In FET this is explained by the different observers standing on either side of the moon. On one side it is right-side up, and on the other side it is upside down.

Imagine a green arrow suspended horizontally above your head pointing to the North. Standing 50 feet to the South of the arrow it is pointing "downwards" towards the Northern horizon. Standing 50 feet to the North of the arrow, looking back at it, it points "upwards" above your head to the North. The arrow flip-flops, pointing down or away from the horizon depending on which side you stand.

However, it is obvious that this would require a flat moon. Which in turn introduces many other problems like no one ever saw a moon like this:

Don't try to find explanations in FET. There are none. For further information about FET read my signature.
Yes - that's my point entirely.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?