Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: McDonalds all day bfast
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2015, 09:23:36 PM »
As for all day breakfast...
I feel.sorry for the workers.

First, that means tray space for the food will be even more restricted.  Secondly, it means the food will be much older after noon. 

It's a stupid decision.
False.

They make the breakfast to order now outside of normal breakfast hours.

While it might suck for the employees cause they have to actually make something, the breakfast is much tastier later in the day.

So they spend more time making 1 breakfast than making lunch meals.  Fun.

Who gives a fuck.  Take 2 steps back to the freezer, crack a fuckin egg and use the same cheese as the nasty-ass burgers.  It's not hard.  Unless you're a McDonlads worker, then I supposed most things are hard. 

I've worked the lunch and dinner rush at McDonalds. It is not as easy as you think.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 09:42:31 PM »

First, that means tray space for the food will be even more restricted.  Secondly, it means the food will be much older after noon. 

It's a stupid decision.
False.

While it might suck for the employees cause they have to actually make something, the breakfast is much tastier later in the day.

Yeah. You usually have to pull into a spot and wait for them to bring it to you. Unless you're dying and need food in your mouth immediately, there's no problem. It is literally their job to make food.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 11:28:39 PM »

It's a stupid decision.
False.

Who gives a fuck.  Take 2 steps back to the freezer, crack a fuckin egg and use the same cheese as the nasty-ass burgers.  It's not hard.  Unless you're a McDonlads worker, then I supposed most things are hard. 

I've worked the lunch and dinner rush at McDonalds. It is not as easy as you think.
Pics or it didn't happen
-flatearther43.2

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 10:45:03 PM »
I stopped in mcd a couple nights ago and ordered sausage biscuit, sausage well done. These are usually very tasty. However this time the sausage tasted like it was cooked with the burgers and was nasty, hash brown was old and cold.
 They tried charging me over five dollars, I asked the girl why it was so much. She said nothing she can do about it. I ordered three 99 cent items. So manager came over and said it was correct price. So I cancelled the order and re-ordered the same items. The total was 3 something, which it should have been. I guess that is why my food was nasty.
God is real.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2015, 02:01:38 AM »
I stopped in mcd a couple nights ago and ordered sausage biscuit, sausage well done. These are usually very tasty. However this time the sausage tasted like it was cooked with the burgers and was nasty, hash brown was old and cold.
 They tried charging me over five dollars, I asked the girl why it was so much. She said nothing she can do about it. I ordered three 99 cent items. So manager came over and said it was correct price. So I cancelled the order and re-ordered the same items. The total was 3 something, which it should have been. I guess that is why my food was nasty.

This proves my point.  Pardisfla should not be eating at this piece of shit establishment 6+ times per week.  Holy fuck we're gonna lose our god-like C++ admin mod to heart disease pretty fuckin soon.
-flatearther43.2

Offline Misero

• Evidence, Evidence, Evidence, and more Evidence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2015, 07:48:36 PM »
One more, I swear lol.  This is a pile of garbage I saw the other day:

What is that black thing on the bottom?
Nobody should ever follow my standard.  I am the worst moderator ever.
Yes, I'll still keep that in mind on this forum too.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2015, 10:52:36 PM »
One more, I swear lol.  This is a pile of garbage I saw the other day:

What is that black thing on the bottom?

FUCKIN WORM
-flatearther43.2

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2016, 08:07:38 AM »
This is by far the best thing to ever happen in the history of mankind.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)