Rama Set

Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #940 on: April 04, 2021, 08:54:39 PM »
And so what if a detective thinks that their suspect is guilty? The detective's bias means nothing. It's not up to the detective to convict the suspected criminal. The detective's evidence, however, contributes towards aiding in the investigation and sending the person to jail.

Bias can always mean something. You saying this is particularly rich considering how often you have decried politicians or scientists (Hampden) for being untrustworthy for their bias. Your hypocrisy is a shining beacon.

You know very well that if the Senate's firm finds bad things against Dominion or the elections officials that it opens the way for a trial, discovery, investigations, and further subpoenas. You also know that in this county there has been refusals to obey previous subpoenas, shredded ballots, and allegations leading up to this and that it isn't out of the blue.

Yes I do know that if an audit finds something then it can lead to other things. Apparently you didn’t, since you were presupposing the bad things.

What happened to your previous statements that you welcomed audits? Obviously another fib from you.

When did I say I didn’t want an audit? You are doing that thing where you call someone a liar when it’s you that’s fabricating reality. It’s troubling. Seek help?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 24, 2021, 02:21:35 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 24, 2021, 03:28:57 PM »
Trump's still talking. Isn't it nice being able to just ignore him?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 24, 2021, 06:03:35 PM »
https://www.mediaite.com/news/pa-republican-who-objected-to-trumps-election-loss-has-concluded-that-fraud-was-committed-by-republicans/

Lol

Another tactical retreat by the GOP.
I’m sure Tom will be along any minute now to tell us all why this is excellent news for Trump.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 08:38:59 PM by AllAroundTheWorld »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: April 24, 2021, 06:03:59 PM »
Trump's still talking. Isn't it nice being able to just ignore him?

Less ignore more "It takes effort to find him talking" instead of just opening npr.org.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: April 25, 2021, 01:04:17 PM »
Rachel Maddow is a little worried about the AZ audit. - https://www.brighteon.com/a4b6b9d6-e574-43ed-91cb-86bf41384133

https://www.mediaite.com/news/pa-republican-who-objected-to-trumps-election-loss-has-concluded-that-fraud-was-committed-by-republicans/

Lol

Another tactical retreat by the GOP.
I’m sure Tom will be along any minute now to tell us all why this is excellent news for Trump.

You seem to think that I would turn a blind eye to any cheating on my side like you do. You're wrong. I do think that R's were involved in cheating.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:17:16 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: April 25, 2021, 01:18:04 PM »
Worst Kraken ever?

Rama Set

« Reply #948 on: April 25, 2021, 08:46:53 PM »
Rachel Maddow is a little worried about the AZ audit. - https://www.brighteon.com/a4b6b9d6-e574-43ed-91cb-86bf41384133

Seems like she is worried about what she said she is worried about: retarded Republicans pushing moronic conspiracies and lackeys like you drinking the koolaid.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 25, 2021, 09:30:47 PM »
Rachel Maddow is a little worried about the AZ audit.

So she should be. The owner of the firm hired to conduct the audit is not impartial, and has already promoted baseless claims of election fraud.

https://www.salon.com/2021/04/02/owner-of-firm-hired-to-conduct-arizona-election-audit-promoted-baseless-election-conspiracy-theories/
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 26, 2021, 08:18:52 AM »
You seem to think that I would turn a blind eye to any cheating on my side like you do.
OK, firstly, I don't have "a side". I didn't want Trump to continue being President but I have no affiliation with either party in the States.
Secondly, I'm not turning a blind eye to anything. You have spent the last 6 months alleging voter fraud and none of the evidence you have presented has stood up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: April 26, 2021, 10:32:58 AM »
You seem to think that I would turn a blind eye to any cheating on my side like you do.
OK, firstly, I don't have "a side". I didn't want Trump to continue being President but I have no affiliation with either party in the States.
Secondly, I'm not turning a blind eye to anything. You have spent the last 6 months alleging voter fraud and none of the evidence you have presented has stood up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.
He also hasn't presented any evidence of fraud in favor of Trump. (Ie. Trump supporters doing fraud)

Rama Set

« Reply #953 on: June 15, 2021, 03:36:01 PM »