Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2016, 09:34:28 PM »
I don't for one second think that comet pizza is the center of the entire operation. In fact, I think the absurdity of it being labeled as such works in the favor of those who would perpetrate it. As in any conspiratorial operation, this would just be one part of it. 

And it just happens to be the owner is involved in it in a tangible way. The connections exist, and the weirdness of posting a photo with an infant boy, tethered in beads to a grown man with the caption of #chickenlovers doesn't exactly calm the suspicions.

After seeing the pic...

Ok, so this is the kind of stuff I'd have pictures taken with my son.  Cause it's cute as hell.

Sorry but... yeah, your super biased and seeing things that aren't there.  As a father, my son does things you'd probably think is super weird and pervy like he sticks his hand down my shirt alot.  Know why?  Skin to skin contact.  It's pretty normal but oh my lord, you'd have a heart attack if you saw that, right?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2016, 09:49:46 PM »
I don't for one second think that comet pizza is the center of the entire operation. In fact, I think the absurdity of it being labeled as such works in the favor of those who would perpetrate it. As in any conspiratorial operation, this would just be one part of it. 

And it just happens to be the owner is involved in it in a tangible way. The connections exist, and the weirdness of posting a photo with an infant boy, tethered in beads to a grown man with the caption of #chickenlovers doesn't exactly calm the suspicions.

After seeing the pic...

Ok, so this is the kind of stuff I'd have pictures taken with my son.  Cause it's cute as hell.

Sorry but... yeah, your super biased and seeing things that aren't there.  As a father, my son does things you'd probably think is super weird and pervy like he sticks his hand down my shirt alot.  Know why?  Skin to skin contact.  It's pretty normal but oh my lord, you'd have a heart attack if you saw that, right?

Ok, that's not his kid. Would you tag the photo #chickenlovers ??

http://www.definition-of.com/chicken%20lover

*edit*
AND the fact you just now are finally seeing this pic means you don't belong having this discussion to begin with. So either learn the facts or keep your fucking two cents out of it.

« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2016, 10:56:02 PM »
Or, you know, they like chicken. Or are we to assume this is a gay pedo site?

What am I saying, that's crazy talk. Obviously that man in that picture is going to rape that child right there in the storage room with the coffee maker and reams of paper. In the pizza place with no basement, accessible to the general public during normal business hours.

EDIT: And here is the use of the hashtag #chickenlovers before the whole Pizzagate shit took off. There is a distinct lack of pedo stuff. There's a lot of stuff having to do with chickens, though.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 11:06:26 PM by trekky0623 »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2016, 11:42:37 PM »

After seeing the pic...

Ok, that's not his kid. Would you tag the photo #chickenlovers ??

http://www.definition-of.com/chicken%20lover

*edit*
AND the fact you just now are finally seeing this pic means you don't belong having this discussion to begin with. So either learn the facts or keep your fucking two cents out of it.
Wow... Mr. "I don't know if they investigated but they should totally investigate" is schooling me....

Also, what area is that slang from?  And why in god's name are you using a community dictionary?

I've actually written a definition in it, just to see if it pops up.

PS:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chicken%20lover
SO which one is right?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 11:44:53 PM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2016, 04:20:58 AM »
Well, as much as I'd like to have faith in humanity, as a human, I won't allow my desire for something to be untrue to completely dismiss the possibility. Because something is implausible, or just so sick you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean it's impossible.

i don't want it to be true in the sense that i don't want children to be hurt, but it really wouldn't ruffle my worldview feathers if it were.  if john podesta is running a child slavery ring, then fuck him, i hope he gets caught, and i hope he goes to prison forever.  execute him for all i give a shit.

what dave said.  i think it strains credulity from a practical standpoint.  i just don't think national politicians could run a child slavery ring out of a business on connecticut avenue and get away with it for longer than ~1 day.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2016, 01:09:03 AM »
Isn't there already a Pizzagate thread?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2016, 01:59:25 PM »
Anyone follow Trump's twitter?

I'm reading some of the latest entries and I'm like...

O.O

He wants to expand our nuclear arsenal?

George

« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2016, 05:04:59 PM »
He's just trolling.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2016, 05:44:45 PM »
He's just trolling.
Of course, cause world leaders don't monitor his twitter account..

« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2016, 05:54:32 PM »
His tweets are ridiculous and inflammatory on purpose. He uses his twitter to distract us all from whatever else he has going on.

George

« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2016, 06:04:41 PM »
He's just trolling.

If they do, then they're going to get trololed!

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2016, 06:43:05 PM »
He's just trolling.

If they do, then they're going to get trololed!

Yeah but unlike most tolls, everyone knows where this one lives AND those world leaders actually can punish him for trolling.

George

« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2016, 04:46:03 AM »
World leaders are going to punish the President for shitposting on Twitter?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2016, 06:41:34 AM »
Yep.
They take his shit seriously.

George

« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2016, 08:51:23 PM »
Pfff, those world leaders are easily trolled.  Also, this is pretty funny:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/12/26/rnc-new-king-christmas-message/

Trump is the new king!

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2016, 07:00:13 AM »
Pfff, those world leaders are easily trolled.
They are.
Some even have nukes.  So the term flame war may use real nuclear fire.

Also, this is pretty funny:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/12/26/rnc-new-king-christmas-message/

Trump is the new king!

Lol.  Yeah it is.  Its clear the intent, as poorly worded as it is, was about jesus.  But hey, people nitpick everything so... *Shrug* welcome to humanity.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2016, 08:45:47 AM »
Of course. The medium and tone he's using will never matter, and thus consequences will never be the same.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

George

« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2016, 03:31:20 PM »
They are.

No country in the world would try to nuke us in response to a shitpost on Twitter.

Of course. The medium and tone he's using will never matter, and thus consequences will never be the same.

No, you were right about this.  I was using pre-Trump reasoning, thinking in terms of a political landscape that no longer exists.  Other world leaders may not like Trump and what he has to say, but Twitter is hardly a platform for serious diplomacy or negotiation.  Every crazy or controversial thing he's posted there has just been to provoke a reaction.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2016, 04:16:21 PM »
They are.

No country in the world would try to nuke us in response to a shitpost on Twitter.
North Korea.  But they probably wanna nuke us anyway.

But it also depends on what he tweets.  Like if he were to tweet "Iran is run by violent people.  Should nuke, same the world." I'm pretty sure someone who hates us is gonna consider it."[/quote][/quote]

« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2016, 04:36:16 PM »
i don't think the problem is that world leaders are gonna take all his tweets super literally all the time.  the problem is that it introduces a measure of unpredictability to our foreign policy.  that world leaders can't be sure whether he's signaling or not is one of the things that makes him so amateurish.  unpredictability and instability are typically bad for foreign affairs.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.