Eddy Baby

The Breaking Bad
« on: May 26, 2014, 11:39:19 AM »
This is the thread to discuss the new series The Breaking Bad.
It's set about 10 years after Malcolm in the Middle, and Hal is bored of his job. So he decided to start making methylated spirit with Dewey. Dewey has grown up to be a dick and has apparently been adopted that's not been explained yet.
Malcolm has obviously been in some kind of serious accident because he can't really walk properly. That will probably be explained in some Lost-style flashback.
The soundtrack is loosely based on 'Boss of Me' by 'They might be Giants' but with more of a Bossa Nova feel.

What are your comments on this new show?

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
Re: The Breaking Bad
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 11:54:59 AM »

Re: The Breaking Bad
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 04:37:43 PM »
This is the thread to discuss the new series The Breaking Bad.
It's set about 10 years after Malcolm in the Middle, and Hal is bored of his job. So he decided to start making methylated spirit with Dewey. Dewey has grown up to be a dick and has apparently been adopted that's not been explained yet.
Malcolm has obviously been in some kind of serious accident because he can't really walk properly. That will probably be explained in some Lost-style flashback.
The soundtrack is loosely based on 'Boss of Me' by 'They might be Giants' but with more of a Bossa Nova feel.

What are your comments on this new show?

I like the idea but our focus group responded better to "Breaking Malcolm In The Middle Family".

This is a deal breaker for me.