Anyone for an interview?
« on: November 12, 2019, 10:13:37 AM »
Hi

I am a Student Journalist from the UK

I am creating short radio feature on the interesting topic of flat earth and would love to do an interview (either in person of via the phone) with one of you, about the flat earth society and your knowledge.
If you are interested feel free to reply to this post of send me an email on da269@canterbury.ac.uk

Thanks
David

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone for an interview?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 10:27:25 AM »
It would be helpful if you specified the subject of your interview. Saying that you want to talk "about the flat earth society and [our] knowledge" could mean just about anything.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 10:54:03 AM »
I'm looking to talk about your views on the flat earth, how you became aware and started following the flat earth theory and your views on scientists who do not support the flat earth theory.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 11:24:51 AM »
I doubt you'll find much traction without providing a more thorough outline, but I wish you best of luck
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 05:44:10 PM »
I'm looking to talk about your views on the flat earth, how you became aware and started following the flat earth theory and your views on scientists who do not support the flat earth theory.

Google is your friend

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=pete+svarrior+interview&s=g

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 06:19:25 PM »
Sounds like a typical lazy student.

Apparently, my being able to rant about earth being flat to a sane person should be motivation enough. So I should get to it and decide what topics, get my evidence together, work out the format, get in my car and go to Canterbury to get this guy an A+. He already did enough. He wrote a few lines on the forum.  ::)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 11:02:13 AM »
Hi

I am not looking for a rant.
I am simply looking for a quick interview for a radio piece that i am doing, not for an assessment but for my own project. It is not very long so the interview will not be in depth.
I understand that the short time i have i will not be able to fully explore the entire flat earth theory. But all i wish to ask questions about is the flat earth theory its self, your opinions of those who do not support it, and how you became aware of the flat earth theory and your introduction to it.
The emphasis is not on weather the earth is flat or not, it is far more focused on the people who believe it is.

Thanks
David