Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8080 on: January 06, 2021, 05:39:58 AM »
It was this Ruby Freeman.  Trump tried to warn us but we didn't listen.

WE DIDN'T LISTEN!!!

Hope you like being force fed soy cakes and having to listen to Enya 24/7.  The democrats terrifying agenda is upon us.

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #8081 on: January 06, 2021, 07:13:25 AM »
Tom I think I may owe you an apology.  I didn't think Trump had a plan let alone the skill to execute it.  But here we are.  He loses the house.  He manages to lose to Joe Biden, Joe fucking Biden! 

Then, this is very masterful, he jumps into the special elections in georgia, these special elections are in the bag by the way.  No one the dems can win.  But uh oh, here comes Trump and starts going on and on about rigged elections.  And pushing stimulus money that people desperately need but only democrats would support. 

So now Trump has single handed given us the House, the Senate and the presidency.  And on his way out the door he is bisecting the republican party.

I must admit.  I laughed when those Q people said there's a plan.  I have sen the plan and it is beautiful.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8082 on: January 06, 2021, 04:06:25 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/lawyer-who-backed-trump-on-georgia-phone-call-quits-firm.html

This is too funny. You never even heard of this stupid woman before last week, and her career has been ruined by her decision to help Trump try to overturn the election.

On a side note, will the Democrats' big win yesterday finally help the Republicans realize what a cancer Trump is not just for the country, but for the Republican party? Probably wishful thinking given how dense they've been in the past about it, but one can hope.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #8083 on: January 06, 2021, 04:21:29 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/lawyer-who-backed-trump-on-georgia-phone-call-quits-firm.html

This is too funny. You never even heard of this stupid woman before last week, and her career has been ruined by her decision to help Trump try to overturn the election.

Its not a huge difference, but her firm set a policy not to get involved in the election in any way, so she would have met the same fate had she railed against Trump's deranged conspiracy.

On a side note, will the Democrats' big win yesterday finally help the Republicans realize what a cancer Trump is not just for the country, but for the Republican party? Probably wishful thinking given how dense they've been in the past about it, but one can hope.

Moscow Mitch is supposed to give a speech denouncing any Senate attempts to protest the EC certification.

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #8084 on: January 06, 2021, 05:10:32 PM »
I think it was Mitch, maybe one of the other gop senators who asked "what's the harm in humoring Trump?" 

This is the harm.  You lose the senate and Trump spends the next 4 years trying to get the indoor republicans primaried.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8085 on: January 06, 2021, 06:12:56 PM »
I feel like this is very, very far from a comeuppance for Republicans for supporting Trump. It's just a loss, and not an especially huge or historic one. Trump remains enormously popular among Republicans, and will continue to play a big role in shaping the party's future in the years to come.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #8086 on: January 06, 2021, 06:19:41 PM »
A part is likely to do with the GOP Senate blocking the 2k stimulus.

AZ's EC votes were objected to by none other than the scumbag Ted Cruz.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 06:21:19 PM by Rama Set »

Rama Set

« Reply #8087 on: January 06, 2021, 07:22:51 PM »
Hey the GOP’s supporters are trying to mimic their POS politicians by trying to snatch power in a truly disgusting show. Why the fuck can they storm the Capitol Building?

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: January 06, 2021, 07:34:00 PM »
Things are escalating way too quickly.... this is going to end badly

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8089 on: January 06, 2021, 07:40:00 PM »
Things are escalating way too quickly.... this is going to end badly

Let's hope.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #8090 on: January 06, 2021, 07:57:19 PM »
Can’t wait for the Trump apologists to say that none of this is his fault.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: January 06, 2021, 08:00:58 PM »
2020 started with a risk of a rise to WWIII, so I guess why not start off 2021 with a risk of Civil War 2?

Nothing like a free and fair election to spark a good riot I guess.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: January 06, 2021, 08:38:43 PM »
Wasn't it Tom always saying how violent the left is and how peaceful the right is?

WHERE'S THE PEACE NOW YOU FUCKER?!

Trump has fanned the flames.  He has given his orders.  He has allowed this to go on and has no desire to stop them.

Let the tyrant be tried for treason!
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8093 on: January 06, 2021, 08:39:34 PM »
The party of law and order  ::)

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8094 on: January 06, 2021, 08:42:35 PM »
Where are the federal troops that showed up at the BLM protests?
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: January 06, 2021, 08:55:21 PM »

Trump ordered them to stand down.  No need to involve the national guard.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #8096 on: January 06, 2021, 08:57:24 PM »

Now he is scared so he activated them.  VA is sending State Troopers and law enforcement as well.

There was a bomb disposed of at the RNC office.  Leopard Ate My Face Party ftw

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: January 06, 2021, 09:02:51 PM »
sounds like one of those shithole countries

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8098 on: January 06, 2021, 09:20:07 PM »

Now he is scared so he activated them.  VA is sending State Troopers and law enforcement as well.

There was a bomb disposed of at the RNC office.  Leopard Ate My Face Party ftw
I'm pretty sure Trump did not activate the DC national guard.  Someone else maybe, but not him.  He wants this.  He's thier god damn hero.  He could walk out there, head high, no security, and everyone would cheer him.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: January 06, 2021, 09:43:58 PM »

I'm pretty sure Trump did not activate the DC national guard.  Someone else maybe, but not him.  He wants this.  He's thier god damn hero.  He could walk out there, head high, no security, and everyone would cheer him.

That corrupt, lying, piece of shit, man child and his radicalized Redneck followers should be imprisoned for sedition.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.