Re: Hello I'm new here and I have lots to share. =)
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2016, 04:20:16 PM »

I'm not even gonna waste my time with you.
[/quote]

It's because your not smart enough to send your original and so-called profound discoveries to the media that actually pay people money.   By Golly you act as if you should deserve Nobel Prize.  I should follow you around in life and be your shadow. Your clueless brain must walk past so much free money laying on the ground and around you that your too clueless to pickup or realize it's even there

IdentfyThis

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2016, 06:54:25 PM »

I'm not even gonna waste my time with you.

It's because your not smart enough to send your original and so-called profound discoveries to the media that actually pay people money.   By Golly you act as if you should deserve Nobel Prize.  I should follow you around in life and be your shadow. Your clueless brain must walk past so much free money laying on the ground and around you that your too clueless to pickup or realize it's even there
[/quote]
lol exactly why I'm not gonna waste my time with you... by your choice of words I can tell how educated you are and how this is gonna go. Have a nice day ;)

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2016, 07:23:44 PM »
Sorry, I don't belong to the Snow Flake Generation or Lost Generation. 

Nice comments you got going on your Youtube page, lot of people baffled over your logic and you admitting using Photoshop on some of them   :P

IdentfyThis

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2016, 07:44:48 PM »

Nice comments you got going on your Youtube page, lot of people baffled over your logic and you admitting using Photoshop on some of them   :P
I use photoshop on every photo. Do you know what I do with it? I enhance the photo so I can see better. I also include every original screen shot before I start showing the enhanced images. oh wow. You caught me. =p
I also am not expressing any logic in my videos (if you watched any you would know) all I'm doing is showing you the sky and highlighting what to me is out of place.
Thanks for watching. =)

IdentfyThis

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2016, 07:47:27 PM »

if you also notice at the bottom of the screen i also left the recording mark so people can see where i took the screen shot from and to also see when I'm still showing the same image with enhancements. ;)
but then again if you watched any of the videos you would know that... I also leave in the video description the link to every camera so you can go look at them for yourself.