Re: Hello I'm new here and I have lots to share. =)
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2016, 06:24:17 AM »
The Sacrificial Lamb has been exposed and slaughtered.   We may now feast and drink it's blood to regain higher learning now

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=5459.0

:-* :-* :-* :-*

IdentfyThis

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2016, 04:21:18 PM »
The whole Flat Earth scheme is a pretty good marketing scam.  I've already seen people host seminars with groups of people attending.  Anyone think those lectures are free and done with good gracious heart?  hahah, wonder how much they are paying to attend.
l0l I feel so sorry for people like you.

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2016, 06:08:28 PM »
The whole Flat Earth scheme is a pretty good marketing scam.  I've already seen people host seminars with groups of people attending.  Anyone think those lectures are free and done with good gracious heart?  hahah, wonder how much they are paying to attend.

See you have a low IQ and I dont feel sorry for you because that's how the cards are dealt in life.  Your video's are very childish wondering as if you discovered absolute phenomenons.  I'm not holding your hand and taking a tour on Youtube.  Look for yourself.  My original post stated there are seminars on Youtube and my flag is still firmly planted in the ground that those seminars are obviously NOT free.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2016, 06:20:39 PM »

See you have a low IQ and I dont feel sorry for you because that's how the cards are dealt in life.  Your video's are very childish wondering as if you discovered absolute phenomenons.  I'm not holding your hand and taking a tour on Youtube.  Look for yourself.  My original post stated there are seminars on Youtube and my flag is still firmly planted in the ground that those seminars are obviously NOT free.

You certainly seem to lack self-awareness, as well as an understanding of irony. Please continue, you're making your round earth friends proud.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2016, 12:46:26 PM »
I thought this as a serious forum but I guess is just infested with trolls too.
All I hear is baaaa baaaaaaa
If Flat Earth is non sense please don't waste your time with crazy people like us, you must have something better to do with your time. Oh smart one.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2016, 01:16:14 PM »
If Flat Earth is non sense please don't waste your time with crazy people like us, you must have something better to do with your time. Oh smart one.

There are a few more trolls around recently than usual. And moderation in these fora is pretty lax at the moment. Usually the FE fora are more heavily moderated, since we have other places here in which people can post nonsense.

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2016, 01:28:03 PM »

There are a few more trolls around recently than usual. And moderation in these fora is pretty lax at the moment. Usually the FE fora are more heavily moderated, since we have other places here in which people can post nonsense.
Which is actually a fair point. However, you're no where near contributing to anything sane. All you do is point fingers, avoid debates, tell people how they submit to ad hominem, while doing just that yourself, constantly.

As far as I remember, you stepped down as a mod here, and since then, it's gone bonkers. From both sides I might add.

It seems that the only thing people want to do here is argue how stupid they are. I hate to say it, but Intikam is probably the  closest you get to a user who actually wants to discuss the topic of this community, even though he's not remotely equipped to do so.

Then you have Tom. But Tom just closes his eyes. Then it's like "we never had this discussion" afterwards.

Oh, and sandokhan. But sandokhan is our modern day Einstein with an apparent fear of publicity. He could revolutionize how we see our world, on a global scale, if he just weren't so afraid of coming forward. I've never seen a person implicitly state so often as he does that he's probably smarter and more knowledgeable on all areas than... Well, everybody. He's the chosen one. That, or he's wrong like every other flat earth proponent.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2016, 02:07:17 PM »

Which is actually a fair point. However, you're no where near contributing to anything sane. All you do is point fingers, avoid debates, tell people how they submit to ad hominem, while doing just that yourself, constantly.

I hate to say it, but Intikam is probably the  closest you get to a user who actually wants to discuss the topic of this community

100%
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2016, 02:43:40 PM »
This is simply untrue. All I do is ask people to provide evidence for the claims they make. This results in long rants, but rarely any evidence. Conversations tend to go off the rails from there. I appreciate the RE approach of "listen and believe," but that really isn't my thing.

As far as I remember, you stepped down as a mod here, and since then, it's gone bonkers. From both sides I might add.
I was not a mod, but I was an administrator. And yes, I stepped down a while ago. There does seem to be less adherence to rules in the upper fora since that has happened.

It seems that the only thing people want to do here is argue how stupid they are.
That comes from both sides. It should probably stop, but it hasn't in the nearly eight years I've been here (and at the old forum). I may poke people's ribs on occasion, but I certainly don't think people here are stupid (well, mostly). Nor do I think that I am smarter than them. We actually have some pretty bright folks from FE and RE.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2016, 05:27:42 PM »
guys... I just wanna show you the sky. That's all. To me it is not normal, even the lens flare are not normal. You can make of it what you will but some people are still so clueless about whats going on around us and all I wanna do is try to get people to pay attention and take a look around. well... look up... lol
I'm not claiming I know what any of this is and I name them just as they look like to me. Nothing scientific to it.
The name of my channel is IdentifyThis... it means its for you to Identify this crazy stuff.
If you think its all just lens flare and nothing else thats totally fine but please no need to be rude about it.
Thank you

IdentfyThis

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2016, 05:29:13 PM »
Now... I recorded this today and yesterday the Sun looked just like this when was setting... but this one looks really low closer to the water than up there where the Sun should be.

« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2016, 05:51:24 PM »
guys... I just wanna show you the sky. That's all. To me it is not normal, even the lens flare are not normal. You can make of it what you will but some people are still so clueless about whats going on around us and all I wanna do is try to get people to pay attention and take a look around. well... look up... lol
I'm not claiming I know what any of this is and I name them just as they look like to me. Nothing scientific to it.
The name of my channel is IdentifyThis... it means its for you to Identify this crazy stuff.
If you think its all just lens flare and nothing else thats totally fine but please no need to be rude about it.
Thank you
Which is fair enough, as long as you're open for input from people who actually work with this or have years of experience in the field.

I've just gone through some videos on your channel, and all of those I saw can be attributed to lens flares and focus effects. CMOS sensors are pretty sensitive to changing light conditions. They have to be. It's that particular ability that allows us to snap digital, composite photos. Yes, composite, as in a photo in a combination of different color channels.

You don't need to take my words for it. Theres a lot of professional photographers you can ask out there. I've "only" been working with this on an embedded level, doing devices that shoots photos from high altitude balloons. Either way, I promise you that there's nothing strange about the artifacts in your videos.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2016, 07:12:48 PM »
Thank you
Which is fair enough, as long as you're open for input from people who actually work with this or have years of experience in the field.

I've just gone through some videos on your channel, and all of those I saw can be attributed to lens flares and focus effects. CMOS sensors are pretty sensitive to changing light conditions. They have to be. It's that particular ability that allows us to snap digital, composite photos. Yes, composite, as in a photo in a combination of different color channels.

You don't need to take my words for it. Theres a lot of professional photographers you can ask out there. I've "only" been working with this on an embedded level, doing devices that shoots photos from high altitude balloons. Either way, I promise you that there's nothing strange about the artifacts in your videos.

Thank you.
Can you please explain to me how is it the camera adjusting to the "burst" when the sky doesn't change colors? I mean... This burst is happening with the Sun visible, with the Sun out of sight, it also happened to the moon in the morning and at night with the whole sky dark.
Do you think there are lens in space to "covered up incoming planets"? if so... where are those lenses located? why don't they ever get hit by satelites or space junk? Those are genuine questions and I really wanna know.
As far as for all of this being a camera problem I understand that, my brother have told me many things about how cameras work (he knows, he works with it professionaly for a tv channel in Brazil)
one thing that I still don't get is why some lens flare move along with the light source and some don't??
I am recording these what I call "clear spheres" and they don't seem to move along with the sun as all lens flares does?!
My brother explained to me (and a few other photographers) that there are MANY factors for picture anomalies involving the Sun light and lens flare yet none of them can give me a concrete explanation.
All of them say that these are lens flare but also could be something else because of how they behave.

I know I wrote a lot but like I said I have genuine questions.
Thank you

IdentfyThis

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2016, 07:15:20 PM »
Like this one

IdentfyThis

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2016, 07:17:40 PM »
Also... if this burst of blue light (what I personally call it) why does it make the whole sky go from yellow to blue/white? If it was the camera adjusting the sky should remain the same color...shouldn't it?
It happens at various moments.. It goes from yellow to blue, sometimes it does stay the same colors. But when it goes from yellow to blue is such a drastic change...

IdentfyThis

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2016, 07:21:17 PM »
I just uploaded this one. You can see when the burst happens the Sun is gone and the sky is orange/yellow, the burst happens and the blue appear very bright and it set like the Sun... Look

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2016, 10:45:14 PM »
I just uploaded this one. You can see when the burst happens the Sun is gone and the sky is orange/yellow, the burst happens and the blue appear very bright and it set like the Sun... Look

Are you talking about the "burst of blue" at 1:30? Seriously, can't you see the image is completely pixelated? If this was an actual physical phenomenon, I'm sure that some of the loads of people moving in the image would have noticed as well.

Without going all wall of text on you, digital cameras that uses a CMOS or CCD sensors creates composite images, typically through 3 channels: Red, green and blue. Quote:

Photographic digital cameras that use a CMOS or CCD image sensor often operate with some variation of the RGB model. In a Bayer filter arrangement, green is given twice as many detectors as red and blue (ratio 1:2:1) in order to achieve higher luminance resolution than chrominance resolution. The sensor has a grid of red, green and blue detectors arranged so that the first row is RGRGRGRG, the next is GBGBGBGB, and that sequence is repeated in subsequent rows. For every channel, missing pixels are obtained by interpolation in the demosaicing process to build up the complete image. Also, other processes used to be applied in order to map the camera RGB measurements into a standard RGB color space as sRGB.

Remember that different colours operate at differente wave lengths. That means that the electronics in your camera have to adjust in an instant if there's a sudden change in the amount of incoming light. I think it's important that you read up on, and understand how digital cameras work before you use what is clearly artifacts of the digital processing within the camera as evidence for anything.

Now, to this:

Can you please explain to me how is it the camera adjusting to the "burst" when the sky doesn't change colors? I mean... This burst is happening with the Sun visible, with the Sun out of sight, it also happened to the moon in the morning and at night with the whole sky dark.

The camera is not adjusting to any "burst", it's adjusting to the amount of light hitting the sensors. This happens at night time as well. Even if the sun is out of your cameras view, it's light is still reflected on everything you observe. Remember, what you see, is the result of light reflecting off of it, and hitting your eyes. Sometimes, the amount of light varies. The atmosphere is not a void, it's literally a soup of gasses. The amount of molecules in our local atmosphere isn't uniform, this is why you have things such as low and high pressure. What you don't see at night time for instance, is the ice crystals in the upper atmosphere, regardless of the amount of visible clouds. This becomes even more illustrative as an example when you look at the moon on clear, frosty nights where you'll see a visible corona. You'll even see that standing below street lights and looking at them.

Do you think there are lens in space to "covered up incoming planets"? if so... where are those lenses located?

No, I don't. But given a spherical planet, with a gravity that keeps the atmosphere in place in a likewise spherical fashion, you will have light react to our soupy atmosphere in the same fashion as a lens, or a prism. Again, this is not uniform, since our atmosphere is not uniform. These effects can vary a great number of times in a matter of seconds, just like you see with a mirage or a fatamorgana. It's all a matter of temperature, humidity, the angle of light, air pressure and a myriad of other factors.

why don't they ever get hit by satelites or space junk? Those are genuine questions and I really wanna know.

Fair enough. Let's assume there were lenses in space. The Earth is huge. If you draw a circle (low earth orbit for instance) around earth, you will have a circle with an even greater circumference than earth it self. "Space junk" doesn't "just" collide for many reasons. Space junk in orbit at the same altitude will go more or less around earth at the same speed. Space junk in a higher orbit will go around earth slower. You will only have space junk colliding when they suffer from orbital decay, or have orbits with great variations in periapsis (lowest altitude of it's orbit) and apoapsis (highest altitude of it's orbit), thus crossing each others orbital paths.

one thing that I still don't get is why some lens flare move along with the light source and some don't??

A professional camera operator's first reaction to this would probably be observing his or her surroundings, looking for points that have very reflective surfaces. If Sunlight comes in from the right relative to the angle of your lens, and reflects off windows in a city on your left, there's a likelihood that you'll have lens flares originating from a source on your lefthand side. Lens flares are not a result of the Sun. Lens flares are the result of bright light scattering through your lens(es). Bright light can be interpretted arbitrarily, since light can be bright relative to your surroundings. That means, even street light in pitch black darkness is bright light for a digital camera sensor in that regard. Or even worse, the Moon. The Moon is pretty darn bright. If your camera sensor have to adjust for the incoming light directly from the moon, while at the same time adjusting from the moon light reflected off of your surroundings, you'll have artifacts in your photo's and video's as well.

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2016, 01:25:16 AM »
people are still so clueless about whats going on

No, it's just YOU that are clueless.  Your posting nonsense on The Flat Half Brain Society and smearing nonsense.

Whey don't you try more reputable message boards like

Dpreview
Steve's Digicams
Canon Rumors

Those top 3 sites have real professional photographers on those boards and you will get the best professional answers

IdentfyThis

« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2016, 12:54:40 PM »
people are still so clueless about whats going on

No, it's just YOU that are clueless.  Your posting nonsense on The Flat Half Brain Society and smearing nonsense.

Whey don't you try more reputable message boards like

Dpreview
Steve's Digicams
Canon Rumors

Those top 3 sites have real professional photographers on those boards and you will get the best professional answers
I'm not even gonna waste my time with you.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2016, 12:55:14 PM »

Are you talking about the "burst of blue" at 1:30? Seriously, can't you see the image is completely pixelated? If this was an actual physical phenomenon, I'm sure that some of the loads of people moving in the image would have noticed as well.

Without going all wall of text on you, digital cameras that uses a CMOS or CCD sensors creates composite images, typically through 3 channels: Red, green and blue. Quote:

Photographic digital cameras that use a CMOS or CCD image sensor often operate with some variation of the RGB model. In a Bayer filter arrangement, green is given twice as many detectors as red and blue (ratio 1:2:1) in order to achieve higher luminance resolution than chrominance resolution. The sensor has a grid of red, green and blue detectors arranged so that the first row is RGRGRGRG, the next is GBGBGBGB, and that sequence is repeated in subsequent rows. For every channel, missing pixels are obtained by interpolation in the demosaicing process to build up the complete image. Also, other processes used to be applied in order to map the camera RGB measurements into a standard RGB color space as sRGB.

Remember that different colours operate at differente wave lengths. That means that the electronics in your camera have to adjust in an instant if there's a sudden change in the amount of incoming light. I think it's important that you read up on, and understand how digital cameras work before you use what is clearly artifacts of the digital processing within the camera as evidence for anything.

Now, to this:

The camera is not adjusting to any "burst", it's adjusting to the amount of light hitting the sensors. This happens at night time as well. Even if the sun is out of your cameras view, it's light is still reflected on everything you observe. Remember, what you see, is the result of light reflecting off of it, and hitting your eyes. Sometimes, the amount of light varies. The atmosphere is not a void, it's literally a soup of gasses. The amount of molecules in our local atmosphere isn't uniform, this is why you have things such as low and high pressure. What you don't see at night time for instance, is the ice crystals in the upper atmosphere, regardless of the amount of visible clouds. This becomes even more illustrative as an example when you look at the moon on clear, frosty nights where you'll see a visible corona. You'll even see that standing below street lights and looking at them.

Do you think there are lens in space to "covered up incoming planets"? if so... where are those lenses located?

No, I don't. But given a spherical planet, with a gravity that keeps the atmosphere in place in a likewise spherical fashion, you will have light react to our soupy atmosphere in the same fashion as a lens, or a prism. Again, this is not uniform, since our atmosphere is not uniform. These effects can vary a great number of times in a matter of seconds, just like you see with a mirage or a fatamorgana. It's all a matter of temperature, humidity, the angle of light, air pressure and a myriad of other factors.

why don't they ever get hit by satelites or space junk? Those are genuine questions and I really wanna know.

Fair enough. Let's assume there were lenses in space. The Earth is huge. If you draw a circle (low earth orbit for instance) around earth, you will have a circle with an even greater circumference than earth it self. "Space junk" doesn't "just" collide for many reasons. Space junk in orbit at the same altitude will go more or less around earth at the same speed. Space junk in a higher orbit will go around earth slower. You will only have space junk colliding when they suffer from orbital decay, or have orbits with great variations in periapsis (lowest altitude of it's orbit) and apoapsis (highest altitude of it's orbit), thus crossing each others orbital paths.

A professional camera operator's first reaction to this would probably be observing his or her surroundings, looking for points that have very reflective surfaces. If Sunlight comes in from the right relative to the angle of your lens, and reflects off windows in a city on your left, there's a likelihood that you'll have lens flares originating from a source on your lefthand side. Lens flares are not a result of the Sun. Lens flares are the result of bright light scattering through your lens(es). Bright light can be interpretted arbitrarily, since light can be bright relative to your surroundings. That means, even street light in pitch black darkness is bright light for a digital camera sensor in that regard. Or even worse, the Moon. The Moon is pretty darn bright. If your camera sensor have to adjust for the incoming light directly from the moon, while at the same time adjusting from the moon light reflected off of your surroundings, you'll have artifacts in your photo's and video's as well.

Thank you very much!