Thork

Flat Earth Gossip
« on: March 19, 2015, 07:16:10 PM »
Sooo ...

Using Twitter I've been able to reach out to flat earthers across the world. They keep me updated of the stuff they bring out and I publish things on our feed within hours of new content being made available.

Well today, Eric Dubay posted a youtube video, slamming us and another FEr, Mark Sargent.

Check out the comments below his video on the youtube page.

What Eric Dubay doesn't know is that I've been in contact with Mark Sargent too. He's made some amazing videos in the last month. A series of 10. I'd recommend you watch them if you haven't already.

To see what he is like, he did an interview earlier this week. Ignore the crazy lady he is with, he's very normal.

I happened to exchange e-mails only yesterday. He's very nice and is publishing a new interview today, which I shall tweet as soon as it is available.

I just find it amusing that Dubay is shooting down anyone else who has any traction with flat earth theory having stolen their ideas, and yet is the only person who starts every video with a plug for his book. And yet we are the ones with an agenda. ::)

Anyway, I'm guessing the fur may fly soon, so I'll keep you updated if there's a flattie fight.  :P

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Flat Earth Gossip
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 08:01:32 PM »
Thanks for the update and interesting videos!

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 11:52:20 PM »
It is interesting, but as far as a "flattie fight" goes...I'm of the opinion that at least on a public, official level, we ought to just ignore this.  We don't need to stoop to this kook's level and have an online pissing match with him or whatever.

Thork

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 05:38:09 PM »
Oh, we are ignoring it. Its the youtube 'celebs' who are busy discrediting everyone.

Apparently Mark Sargent suggested that there may be a hologram over the moon based on HD footage where the moon seems to have a refresh rate and flicker. This made Dubay furious because he holds the celestial bodies as some kind of religious marker. From being at the point they may collaborate on future works, Dubay flew into a rage and made a bunch of videos, blogs and threads about how Sargent was a NASA stooge.

Its like watching two pigeons fighting over the lumpy bits in a puddle of tramp puke.