Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
The Most Powerful Telescopes !
« on: September 28, 2017, 11:31:28 PM »
Prove once again to me there is a dome with Gods lights twinkling at us. Yes some but few round shaped bodies can be seen but even the greatest telescopes of our time see mostly blurred light. It takes "tricks" like adaptive optics to trick the lens in what its seeing. The scientists call these "Magic Tricks".  Like infrared trick followed by a whole lot of guess work.

See 1:42 specifically for some proof.

They admit that these tele's can see better than Hubble probably because Hubble was looking out an aircraft door and no where near stable. You can see almost as much as them with a simple camera like a Nikon P900. Colored lights flickering in the dome of water and the moon.

This is why EVERYTHING is CGI because it's all guesswork.

Don't take my word for it, just listen to the scientist and his words not the guesses that are spit out later by the deceivers. How do we know they are deceiving us? It's obvious, just listen, @ 1:42 the reason its blurred is "Earths atmosphere", say what? The moon is 238,000 miles away supposedly and long gone from the atmosphere yet even binoculars bring up fine details no BLUR. Total Bullcrap....

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 11:39:56 PM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Hmmm

Re: The Most Powerful Telescopes !
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 11:54:02 PM »
 J-Man, have you seen my re-translation yet?
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6625.0
I have gathered some information i've been ignoring years ago and posted it, because it resonated with me, maybe it will partially resonate with you too.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:25:35 AM by Hmmm »

Rama Set

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 12:42:38 AM »
You understand that atmosphere would play more of a role in distorting the image of something trillions of kms away than something 300,000 kms away? Do you? I need to know before we can go further.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 12:50:51 AM »
You understand that atmosphere would play more of a role in distorting the image of something trillions of kms away than something 300,000 kms away? Do you? I need to know before we can go further.

You understand your potential argument is bogus because God isn't letting you into his heaven so you ain't ever seeing trillions of kms let alone more than a few thousand miles. Not judging you just playing the odds, the gates are narrow......
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Hmmm

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 01:10:26 AM »
Rama Set, how do you know the stars and star systems are trillions of km away?
You're just gonna believe the scientists, who base their observation on specially-fabricated strict laws of bullshit and lies? The scientists don't even realize they're being manipulated, because they were indoctrinated so heavily to do everything by some rules without even questioning the rules.
What if stars are much closer, and what if they are all artificial - not made by God?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 01:17:54 AM »
J-Man, have you seen my re-translation yet?
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6625.0
I have gathered some information i've been ignoring years ago and posted it, because it resonated with me, maybe it will partially resonate with you too.

I had looked at it when I arrived at the site. It didn't align with my individual beliefs.

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 03:12:13 AM »
Prove once again to me there is a dome with Gods lights twinkling at us. Yes some but few round shaped bodies can be seen but even the greatest telescopes of our time see mostly blurred light. It takes "tricks" like adaptive optics to trick the lens in what its seeing. The scientists call these "Magic Tricks".  Like infrared trick followed by a whole lot of guess work.

See 1:42 specifically for some proof.

They admit that these tele's can see better than Hubble probably because Hubble was looking out an aircraft door and no where near stable. You can see almost as much as them with a simple camera like a Nikon P900. Colored lights flickering in the dome of water and the moon.

This is why EVERYTHING is CGI because it's all guesswork.

Don't take my word for it, just listen to the scientist and his words not the guesses that are spit out later by the deceivers. How do we know they are deceiving us? It's obvious, just listen, @ 1:42 the reason its blurred is "Earths atmosphere", say what? The moon is 238,000 miles away supposedly and long gone from the atmosphere yet even binoculars bring up fine details no BLUR. Total Bullcrap....

You show so little understanding of anything here with this comment. The moon is a long ways from us, isn't blurry with binoculars, but is with a telescope. Bullcrap you claim. That is exactly the reason. More magnification means distortions are magnified by movements of the camera or of the atmosphere you are looking through.

Want some really hard core science to test this yourself?

Take your Nikon camera, use a low ISO so that the shutter speed is fairly long, like 1/30 of a second. Don't use a tripod, just hold the camera in your hand. Take a picture of something with the widest field of view. Zoom in on something with maximum zoom and take a picture. Compare the pictures. The zoomed view magnifies any shaking of the camera and will have a less sharp picture. This is a very simple test you can run. But if  you see the results I described, I'm sure somehow you'll find a way to blame NASA for faking the image in your camera. Maybe Nikon is part of the vast Copernicus conspiracy.

Here is a second observation. Ever here anyone describe stars as twinkling, but not planets? That's the same effect. The arc width of Venus of Jupiter is wider than any star (other than the Sun of course.) So their light is more affected by the moving atmosphere.