Saddam Hussein

Re: Transgenderism
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2014, 09:46:42 PM »
About time you showed up, Thork.  Something about this thread just didn't feel angry enough.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2014, 10:25:01 PM »
Knowing what I know now, and looking the way I did then ... Jesus Christ I'd stink of pussy. :-(
You still could now.

Thork

« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2014, 10:35:47 PM »
Knowing what I know now, and looking the way I did then ... Jesus Christ I'd stink of pussy. :-(
You still could now.
Thanks babe. :-)

when are you coming to England? ;-)

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2014, 10:44:53 PM »
Now ITT:  Thork's opinion. 

« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2014, 10:45:12 PM »
You still could now.

Stay away he stinks of pussy.

Online beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2014, 12:08:36 AM »
You're born female, you are female. You're born male, you are male, and there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it, pussy.
The Mastery.

Rama Set

« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2014, 01:10:27 AM »
You're born female, you are female. You're born male, you are male, and there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it, pussy.

Incorrect.

Rama Set

« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2014, 01:13:37 AM »
So gender expectations seem to be the problem and trying to fit what a gender is to society.  This seems like horrible justification for permanent modifications.

It isn't your body they're modifying - what's the problem?
I'm merely pointing out that the justification behind it is basically "because other people say I'm a girl and not a boy", at least in what I said.  You seem very defensive about even having an honest discussion about this.  I personally feel that the preferable option would be to address the issue where it is, the mind.  I'm sure there would still be cases where an individual would feel wrong in their body, and I don't have a problem with having the procedure.  I just have an issue with teens definitively being diagnosed with this when they are in their most fickle stage of life and their sexual orientation may change from month to month.

Getting treatment for transition is usually a very long, very painful process, with doctors acting as 'gatekeepers' between the patient and the full raft of treatments. Normally you have to demonstrate that you've lived as your desired gender for so long before they'll even consider you, even then very few go straight for 'nip/tuck' surgery, most begin a long, arduous process of medication for hormone replacement and testosterone/ estrogen blockers. I doubt anybody goes through transition lightly.

And if I seem defensive it's because I have friends who have or who are transitioning and some of the horror stories about abuse and bullying are genuinely upsetting.
Its not a transition. Its genital mutilation. They don't change your sex. They butcher your genitals. For many that's all they want. Like an extreme form of cutting. Its just attention.
You are what you are. Stop whinging. I'm not an 18 year old boy anymore as much as I wish I was. Knowing what I know now, and looking the way I did then ... Jesus Christ I'd stink of pussy. :-(

How does converting a penis in to a functional vagina, complete with orgasm mode, constitute mutilation?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2014, 03:11:11 AM »
So gender expectations seem to be the problem and trying to fit what a gender is to society.  This seems like horrible justification for permanent modifications.

I'm merely pointing out that the justification behind it is basically "because other people say I'm a girl and not a boy", at least in what I said.  You seem very defensive about even having an honest discussion about this.  I personally feel that the preferable option would be to address the issue where it is, the mind.  I'm sure there would still be cases where an individual would feel wrong in their body, and I don't have a problem with having the procedure.  I just have an issue with teens definitively being diagnosed with this when they are in their most fickle stage of life and their sexual orientation may change from month to month.

Getting treatment for transition is usually a very long, very painful process, with doctors acting as 'gatekeepers' between the patient and the full raft of treatments. Normally you have to demonstrate that you've lived as your desired gender for so long before they'll even consider you, even then very few go straight for 'nip/tuck' surgery, most begin a long, arduous process of medication for hormone replacement and testosterone/ estrogen blockers. I doubt anybody goes through transition lightly.

And if I seem defensive it's because I have friends who have or who are transitioning and some of the horror stories about abuse and bullying are genuinely upsetting.
Its not a transition. Its genital mutilation. They don't change your sex. They butcher your genitals. For many that's all they want. Like an extreme form of cutting. Its just attention.
You are what you are. Stop whinging. I'm not an 18 year old boy anymore as much as I wish I was. Knowing what I know now, and looking the way I did then ... Jesus Christ I'd stink of pussy. :-(

How does converting a penis in to a functional vagina, complete with orgasm mode, constitute mutilation?

lrn2thork

Thork

« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2014, 09:01:57 PM »

Functional? It can have babies, can it? Its not a sex change. Its hacking a penis about to look like a vagina. If I get a potato, and carve it into the shape of a rabbit, that doesn't make it a rabbit. It makes it a rabbit shaped potato. Ergo people who do this end up with vagina shaped penises. Not vaginas. And frankly, yuck.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2014, 10:44:03 PM »
ITT:  False equivalency. 

« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2014, 10:45:16 PM »

Functional? It can have babies, can it? Its not a sex change. Its hacking a penis about to look like a vagina. If I get a potato, and carve it into the shape of a rabbit, that doesn't make it a rabbit. It makes it a rabbit shaped potato. Ergo people who do this end up with vagina shaped penises. Not vaginas. And frankly, yuck.

This is why I keep coming back.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2014, 02:23:04 AM »
Thork makes fappen blush.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2014, 02:28:09 AM »

It can be used for sex, unlike the potato rabbit. Not everybody is as concerned about having children as you are.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2014, 08:46:29 AM »

Thork uses his superpowers of reason to deduce that infertile women do not have vaginas.

« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2014, 08:47:09 PM »
It can be used for sex, unlike the potato rabbit. Not everybody is as concerned about having children as you are.

A strap-on can be used for sex, but that doesn't make it a penis. And arguably neither does flesh carved into the shape of a penis make a penis.

Thork

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2014, 09:29:47 PM »

Thork uses his superpowers of reason to deduce that infertile women do not have vaginas.
A mutilated penis doesn't function like a vagina in purely sexual terms. Its useless.

Give a woman's vagina a little rub and her soft vulva will flush with blood. Gently rub your tongue up towards her clitoris and it will enlarge and try to pop its little face out from underneath its shell. Plunge your throbbing manhood deep inside and it will coat your cock in a warm pussy butter. And then at the moment of reckoning ask the girl to wrap her legs around you and try to grip as hard as she can whilst you splatter her ovaries in baby batter.

Or, navigate your way through an unearthly concoction of cosmetic folds and scarring, find a hole where a penis has had its meat removed and is now inside out. Push your traumatised penis into the inside out penis which is going to need a tub of axle grease and one hell of an imagination on your part, throw your load if you can into this skin pouch and prey when you pull out, the inverted meat monstrosity doesn't pull itself back the right way round and dangle like a baby elephant's trunk wondering what happened to its two friends now that it can see the outside world again.

If you are liberal to love someone no matter what, crack on. Personally, I'm still sane enough to know when I have witnessed the wrath of God and all his vengeance and I leave anything that looks like pure evil to those of you with out the balls to say "actually yeah. that's bloody disgusting".

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2014, 09:33:26 PM »
That was an incredible read, Thork.

Thork

« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2014, 09:35:07 PM »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
I am more interested in what was going on inside your head.  A description that vivid means that you literally had thoughts of making love to a trans*  I find that incredibly fascinating.