• View Profile
Re: Transgenderism
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2014, 09:46:16 PM »
That was an incredible read, Thork.
It really was.

Rama Set

« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2014, 10:30:34 PM »
Functional? It can have babies, can it? Its not a sex change. Its hacking a penis about to look like a vagina. If I get a potato, and carve it into the shape of a rabbit, that doesn't make it a rabbit. It makes it a rabbit shaped potato. Ergo people who do this end up with vagina shaped penises. Not vaginas. And frankly, yuck.

Thork uses his superpowers of reason to deduce that infertile women do not have vaginas.
A mutilated penis doesn't function like a vagina in purely sexual terms. Its useless.

Give a woman's vagina a little rub and her soft vulva will flush with blood. Gently rub your tongue up towards her clitoris and it will enlarge and try to pop its little face out from underneath its shell. Plunge your throbbing manhood deep inside and it will coat your cock in a warm pussy butter. And then at the moment of reckoning ask the girl to wrap her legs around you and try to grip as hard as she can whilst you splatter her ovaries in baby batter.

Or, navigate your way through an unearthly concoction of cosmetic folds and scarring, find a hole where a penis has had its meat removed and is now inside out. Push your traumatised penis into the inside out penis which is going to need a tub of axle grease and one hell of an imagination on your part, throw your load if you can into this skin pouch and prey when you pull out, the inverted meat monstrosity doesn't pull itself back the right way round and dangle like a baby elephant's trunk wondering what happened to its two friends now that it can see the outside world again.

If you are liberal to love someone no matter what, crack on. Personally, I'm still sane enough to know when I have witnessed the wrath of God and all his vengeance and I leave anything that looks like pure evil to those of you with out the balls to say "actually yeah. that's bloody disgusting".

Some fine fiction.

Unfortunately for Thork it is just that.

Rooster-You really need to consummate this thing with Thork already. It's getting awkward.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »
Rooster-You really need to consummate this thing with Thork already. It's getting awkward.
No, the trans part was pretty fascinating. The imagery was great since I have never considered having sex with a transsexual vagina. I can now understand why someone who thinks of it that way would find it unappealing.

Rama Set

« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2014, 11:15:14 PM »
No, the trans part was pretty fascinating. The imagery was great since I have never considered having sex with a transsexual vagina. I can now understand why someone who thinks of it that way would find it unappealing.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2014, 01:30:52 AM »
Functional? It can have babies, can it? Its not a sex change. Its hacking a penis about to look like a vagina. If I get a potato, and carve it into the shape of a rabbit, that doesn't make it a rabbit. It makes it a rabbit shaped potato. Ergo people who do this end up with vagina shaped penises. Not vaginas. And frankly, yuck.

Thork uses his superpowers of reason to deduce that infertile women do not have vaginas.
A mutilated penis doesn't function like a vagina in purely sexual terms. Its useless.

Give a woman's vagina a little rub and her soft vulva will flush with blood. Gently rub your tongue up towards her clitoris and it will enlarge and try to pop its little face out from underneath its shell. Plunge your throbbing manhood deep inside and it will coat your cock in a warm pussy butter. And then at the moment of reckoning ask the girl to wrap her legs around you and try to grip as hard as she can whilst you splatter her ovaries in baby batter.

Or, navigate your way through an unearthly concoction of cosmetic folds and scarring, find a hole where a penis has had its meat removed and is now inside out. Push your traumatised penis into the inside out penis which is going to need a tub of axle grease and one hell of an imagination on your part, throw your load if you can into this skin pouch and prey when you pull out, the inverted meat monstrosity doesn't pull itself back the right way round and dangle like a baby elephant's trunk wondering what happened to its two friends now that it can see the outside world again.

If you are liberal to love someone no matter what, crack on. Personally, I'm still sane enough to know when I have witnessed the wrath of God and all his vengeance and I leave anything that looks like pure evil to those of you with out the balls to say "actually yeah. that's bloody disgusting".

Pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2014, 01:32:11 AM »
I just woke up from a dream wherein I watched a news report about somebody who, during an investigation for some other irrelevant crime, was found to have an extensive collection of rabbit shaped dildos carved from potatoes. Not kidding.

I wish this could be my signature.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:34:38 AM by Alexandyr »
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2014, 03:04:10 PM »

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2014, 12:13:56 PM »
It would be hilarious if business girl turned out to be a tranny. 

Offline spoon

• Foxy wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »
inb4 Blanko spoons a literally pizza

janyce yarborough

« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2015, 04:04:48 AM »
I don't get it....
if you're born a boy or a girl, how could you just magically turn into the other one??
 ???