İntikam

Conclusive evidence: Turning Around Antarctica
« on: May 03, 2016, 08:51:46 AM »
This test shows that is the earth is "globe" or not. But it is not a Conclusive evidence about the earth is flat or not because maybe it is possible there is another shape except globe.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 08:42:25 PM by İntikam »

Offline Captain Magpie

• Aristibird of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: Conclusive evidence: Turning Around Antarctica
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 08:42:50 PM »
I see that some of NASA trolls saying sometimes the around of the Antarctica has about 60.000 kms.

This test shows that is the earth is "globe" or not. But it is not a Conclusive evidence about the earth is flat or not because maybe it is possible there is another shape except globe.

Well good, since it is already known that M1 is < M2. And you are correct it isn't so much a globe as it is a oblate spheroid.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 05:26:58 AM »
I see that some of NASA trolls saying sometimes the around of the Antarctica has about 60.000 kms.

You claim that "NASA trolls saying sometimes the around of the Antarctica has about 60.000 kms."

I do not believe that anyone who knows the earth is a Globe would claim that!

The largest possible circumference of the Globe is around the equator and that is a bit under 40,100 km.

For your other circumferences:
Latitude

Globe Circum@lat
0.0°

40,100 km
-45.0°

28,300 km
-60.0°

20,000 km
These are all rounded to the nearest 100 km. They fit fairly closely to the maps that have been used to navigate the earth for centuries. If they were far wrong we would have lost ships and more recently would have had numerous ships and aircraft both lost and running out of fuel.

Also these circumferences are consistent with aircraft routes.
For example QANTAS QF27 flew from Sydney, Australia to Santiago, Chile in 12 hrs 15 min (the flight on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,353 km.
And the QANTAS QF63 flew Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa in 13 hrs 29 min (the flight on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,036 km.

In case anyone asks, the longer time for the westbound flight is simply that the Jet Stream is a westerly wind. 

There is no way these distances and times can fit the Flat Earth map.

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 05:41:51 AM »

You claim that "NASA trolls saying sometimes the around of the Antarctica has about 60.000 kms."

The largest possible circumference of the Globe is around the equator and that is a bit under 40,100 km.

I suspect he heard someone referring to a nautical route that follows the coastline that is 60,000 km. He doesn't speak English very well, so he might have misunderstood them.

I'm just taking stabs in the dark here. I have no direct knowledge of any of this.

İntikam

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 08:39:18 PM »

For your other circumferences:
Latitude

Globe Circum@lat
0.0°

40,100 km
-45.0°

28,300 km
-60.0°

20,000 km
These are all rounded to the nearest 100 km. They fit fairly closely to the maps that have been used to navigate the earth for centuries. If they were far wrong we would have lost ships and more recently would have had numerous ships and aircraft both lost and running out of fuel.

Also these circumferences are consistent with aircraft routes.
For example QANTAS QF27 flew from Sydney, Australia to Santiago, Chile in 12 hrs 15 min (the flight on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,353 km.
And the QANTAS QF63 flew Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa in 13 hrs 29 min (the flight on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,036 km.

In case anyone asks, the longer time for the westbound flight is simply that the Jet Stream is a westerly wind. 

There is no way these distances and times can fit the Flat Earth map.

These distances are totally wrong. Because the map is wrong. So the distance from Sydney to Johannesburg means nothing.

That's only one evidence shows what's going on. Two circles drawn by flying around Antarctica.

İntikam

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 09:07:50 PM »
I found a source like at the bottom. But i don't understand it exactly. My english knowledge is insufficent to exactly understand it. If someone read and understand and can explain me what he which method does arrive at the conclusion which suggests that exactly?

Ridiculous Yacht Race Around Antarctica can't be Real.

ABOVE, we see a diagram of the "race track" around Antarctica for the VENDEE GLOBE race that starts in France. When I first ran across this, I thought it was some kind of joke or maybe a board game. But no. This is being promoted as the real thing with a full entry and history on Wikipedia. Note the "gates", the "sections" and so on. What is MISSING-- are the numerous radar points along the Antarctic coast (I'll find the map later)... that could act as checkpoints. There are numerous questions raised when considering this "race"-- Let's get started.

SEARCH shows 200K + hits for
yacht race around antarctica - Google Search

WIKIPEDIA ENTRY on this race named "VENDEE GLOBE"-- which is funny to me because if the earth is flat, the creator or sponsors of this race feel so insecure about their "globe" earth cover-up that they just HAD to put the word "GLOBE" into the name of the race-- as if to make sure the word got out again-- just as it has with the use of the word globe instead of world-- for decades now. (I forget who, among the flat earthers, pointed out the use of the word "global" instead of "world".)

Vendée Globe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vendée_Globe

The Vendée Globe is a round-the-world single-handed yacht race, sailed ... then clockwisearound Antarctica, keeping Cape Leeuwin and Cape Horn to port; ...

The Vendée Globe is a round-the-world single-handed yacht race, sailed non-stop and without assistance.[1] The race was founded by Philippe Jeantot in 1989,[2] and since 1992 has taken place every four years. The 2016–2017 edition is planned to start on Sunday, 6 November 2016.[3]

4.1 1989–90
4.2 1992–93
4.3 1996–97
4.4 2000–01
4.5 2004–05
4.6 2008–09
4.7 2012–13

Rick says... Here is the map Wikipedia -- and even perhaps the race organizers use to show their route. Why this projection? Why not a tilted projection showing the "bottom" of their "globe" in all its glory?

Here's a google search on
map of earth antarctica projection south pole - Google Search

I liked this result -- it shows the map as Wiki and the race organizers SHOULD show it so that we can understand the route, the markers, the timing and so on. Of course, they won't use a map that HELPS us to understand-- only maps that sort of leave us CONFUSED.
World South Pole Lambert Azimuthal Equal Area Projection Map | South Pole Lambert Azimuthal Equal Area Projection World Map

Consider the alternative possible route on a flat earth where it would be impossible to travel the 60,000 mile Antarctic perimeter in a sailboat. To fool the public, the organizers would simply sail from France down to South Africa, turn around and go to Tierra Del Fuego and then return to France SAYING they travelled "around Antarctica".

If the world is flat, the following route could advertised as a race around Antarctica-- a loop in the mid-Atlantic, a stop in Rio-- and they call it day.

Here's an even more likely hoax scenario. The Sailboats leave France then dock somewhere in a friendly North African country where they have a green screen studio complete with wind-tunnels and artificial ice. They could pretend they've sailed into Antarctic waters between studio breaks and parties whooping it up, joyous in the fact that they're highly paid lackeys of the Global Hoaxers.

If the world is flat, the following map represents a route I imagine they'd have to take: a 60,000 mile trip around the ice rim. I found a radar pinger system map which I think might be real-- but I lost it for now-- and have merely place my own radar-pinger system in purple dots around the ice rim. The race would have to check in somehow with radar or radio pulses at each checkpoint. I haven't seen anything of this sort written about regarding the race.

If the world turns out to be indeed a globe, a reasonable race around Antarctica would START at a South American Chilean or Argentine city with big fanfare at a big dock with lots of journalists and flat earthers. They should be monitered as they circumscribe the island via the radar/radar checkpoints. Starting and ending the race in the northern hemisphere itself makes this race highly suspect.

How have these organizers been able to get away with this "race" for a few decades-- every four years-- -without major mainstream media attention let alone critical analysis?  I seem to be the first one ever pointing to this as fake.... even POTENTIALLY fake. Is everyone so caught up in the rat race and phony terror that there's no time or energy to debunk obvious candidates like this? Well... I'll just do my best in coming weeks. Thanks to Felix for helping out. We're getting more hits than I thought possible on this blog-- everyone is invited to contribute to solving this puzzle.

I'll get back to the AIRPLANE / fuel mileage distance analysis soon... this yacht race caught my attention a few months ago and this is the first time I took it seriously-- simply because it begs to be looked at in the context I'm considering here-- which is the earth could very well be flat.. and this race a propaganda piece for the globe-- just like NASA's phony space program and fish eye lens views of the horizon & other fakery.

Rather than a yacht race around Antarctica, I'd like to see a Jet Plane Race around Antarctica. I'll think on what that would entail in coming months.

http://rickpotvinflatearth.blogspot.nl/2015/05/ridiculous-yaght-race-around-antarctica.html

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »
I found a source like at the bottom. But i don't understand it exactly. My english knowledge is insufficent to exactly understand it. If someone read and understand and can explain me what he which method does arrive at the conclusion which suggests that exactly?

ABOVE, we see a diagram of the "race track" around Antarctica for the VENDEE GLOBE race that starts in France. When I first ran across this, I thought it was some kind of joke or maybe a board game. But no. This is being promoted as the real thing with a full entry and history on Wikipedia. Note the "gates", the "sections" and so on. What is MISSING-- are the numerous radar points along the Antarctic coast (I'll find the map later)... that could act as checkpoints. There are numerous questions raised when considering this "race"-- Let's get started.

SEARCH shows 200K + hits for
yacht race around antarctica - Google Search

WIKIPEDIA ENTRY on this race named "VENDEE GLOBE"-- which is funny to me because if the earth is flat, the creator or sponsors of this race feel so insecure about their "globe" earth cover-up that they just HAD to put the word "GLOBE" into the name of the race-- as if to make sure the word got out again-- just as it has with the use of the word globe instead of world-- for decades now. (I forget who, among the flat earthers, pointed out the use of the word "global" instead of "world".)

Vendée Globe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vendée_Globe

The Vendée Globe is a round-the-world single-handed yacht race, sailed ... then clockwisearound Antarctica, keeping Cape Leeuwin and Cape Horn to port; ...

The Vendée Globe is a round-the-world single-handed yacht race, sailed non-stop and without assistance.[1] The race was founded by Philippe Jeantot in 1989,[2] and since 1992 has taken place every four years. The 2016–2017 edition is planned to start on Sunday, 6 November 2016.[3]

4.1 1989–90
4.2 1992–93
4.3 1996–97
4.4 2000–01
4.5 2004–05
4.6 2008–09
4.7 2012–13

Rick says... Here is the map Wikipedia -- and even perhaps the race organizers use to show their route. Why this projection? Why not a tilted projection showing the "bottom" of their "globe" in all its glory?

Here's a google search on
map of earth antarctica projection south pole - Google Search

I liked this result -- it shows the map as Wiki and the race organizers SHOULD show it so that we can understand the route, the markers, the timing and so on. Of course, they won't use a map that HELPS us to understand-- only maps that sort of leave us CONFUSED.
World South Pole Lambert Azimuthal Equal Area Projection Map | South Pole Lambert Azimuthal Equal Area Projection World Map

Consider the alternative possible route on a flat earth where it would be impossible to travel the 60,000 mile Antarctic perimeter in a sailboat. To fool the public, the organizers would simply sail from France down to South Africa, turn around and go to Tierra Del Fuego and then return to France SAYING they travelled "around Antarctica".

If the world is flat, the following route could advertised as a race around Antarctica-- a loop in the mid-Atlantic, a stop in Rio-- and they call it day.

Here's an even more likely hoax scenario. The Sailboats leave France then dock somewhere in a friendly North African country where they have a green screen studio complete with wind-tunnels and artificial ice. They could pretend they've sailed into Antarctic waters between studio breaks and parties whooping it up, joyous in the fact that they're highly paid lackeys of the Global Hoaxers.

If the world is flat, the following map represents a route I imagine they'd have to take: a 60,000 mile trip around the ice rim. I found a radar pinger system map which I think might be real-- but I lost it for now-- and have merely place my own radar-pinger system in purple dots around the ice rim. The race would have to check in somehow with radar or radio pulses at each checkpoint. I haven't seen anything of this sort written about regarding the race.

If the world turns out to be indeed a globe, a reasonable race around Antarctica would START at a South American Chilean or Argentine city with big fanfare at a big dock with lots of journalists and flat earthers. They should be monitered as they circumscribe the island via the radar/radar checkpoints. Starting and ending the race in the northern hemisphere itself makes this race highly suspect.

How have these organizers been able to get away with this "race" for a few decades-- every four years-- -without major mainstream media attention let alone critical analysis?  I seem to be the first one ever pointing to this as fake.... even POTENTIALLY fake. Is everyone so caught up in the rat race and phony terror that there's no time or energy to debunk obvious candidates like this? Well... I'll just do my best in coming weeks. Thanks to Felix for helping out. We're getting more hits than I thought possible on this blog-- everyone is invited to contribute to solving this puzzle.

I'll get back to the AIRPLANE / fuel mileage distance analysis soon... this yacht race caught my attention a few months ago and this is the first time I took it seriously-- simply because it begs to be looked at in the context I'm considering here-- which is the earth could very well be flat.. and this race a propaganda piece for the globe-- just like NASA's phony space program and fish eye lens views of the horizon & other fakery.

Rather than a yacht race around Antarctica, I'd like to see a Jet Plane Race around Antarctica. I'll think on what that would entail in coming months.

http://rickpotvinflatearth.blogspot.nl/2015/05/ridiculous-yaght-race-around-antarctica.html

The article is saying that the race path was ridiculous for both globe or flat Earth were it's real.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 01:14:53 AM »

The post is so long that I have deleted most of the images!

So Rick Potvin would "like to see a Jet Plane Race around Antarctica." Fine, let him organise it!

In the meantime:
The Vendee Globe is real and has been run every four years since 1992. Of course it does not make sense on a flat earth map simply because the earth is not flat.

It is a French race, so it makes perfect sense to start an finish in France. The race is not trying to prove anything other than the skill of the sailors.

There is nothing "suggestive" in using "Globe" in the name, it simply does circumnavigate the Globe in about the shortest distance if leaving from France to returning to France.
What's the big problem in that?
Rick Potvin comes up with all these ridiculous ideas to discredit the race simply because he is trying to push his own flat earth ideas.

The Vendee Globe has NOT been arranged to disprove the Flat Earth! The organisers have nothing to prove, they KNOW the earth is a Globe!

The length of the race is quite realistic on the globe, where the circumferences at various latitudes are:
Latitude

Globe Circum@lat
0.0°

40,100 km
-45.0°

28,300 km
-60.0°

20,000 km

Also these circumferences are consistent with aircraft routes. For example:
  • QANTAS flight QF28 flew from Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia in 13 hrs 45 min (on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,353 km

Flight QF28 Santiago to Sydney
  • QANTAS flight QF63 flew Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa in 13 hrs 29 min (on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,036 km

Flight QF63 Sydney to Johannesburg

• South African Airways flight SA223 flew Sao Paulo (GRU), Brazil to Johannesburg (JNB), South Africa in 7 hrs 58 min (on May 9) and the Great Circle distance is 7,447 km

Flight SA223 Sao Paulo to Johannesburg

Thousands of people take these flights, so there is no way that anyone can claim that they don't exist.

These distances and times do not fit the Flat Earth map. Anyone living in the Southern Hemisphere can easily see that the distances on the Flat Earth Map are completely wrong!

İntikam

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 07:44:22 AM »

The post is so long that I have deleted most of the images!

So Rick Potvin would "like to see a Jet Plane Race around Antarctica." Fine, let him organise it!

In the meantime:
The Vendee Globe is real and has been run every four years since 1992. Of course it does not make sense on a flat earth map simply because the earth is not flat.

It is a French race, so it makes perfect sense to start an finish in France. The race is not trying to prove anything other than the skill of the sailors.

There is nothing "suggestive" in using "Globe" in the name, it simply does circumnavigate the Globe in about the shortest distance if leaving from France to returning to France.
What's the big problem in that?
Rick Potvin comes up with all these ridiculous ideas to discredit the race simply because he is trying to push his own flat earth ideas.

The Vendee Globe has NOT been arranged to disprove the Flat Earth! The organisers have nothing to prove, they KNOW the earth is a Globe!

The length of the race is quite realistic on the globe, where the circumferences at various latitudes are:
Latitude

Globe Circum@lat
0.0°

40,100 km
-45.0°

28,300 km
-60.0°

20,000 km

Also these circumferences are consistent with aircraft routes. For example:
  • QANTAS flight QF28 flew from Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia in 13 hrs 45 min (on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,353 km

Flight QF28 Santiago to Sydney
  • QANTAS flight QF63 flew Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa in 13 hrs 29 min (on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,036 km

Flight QF63 Sydney to Johannesburg

• South African Airways flight SA223 flew Sao Paulo (GRU), Brazil to Johannesburg (JNB), South Africa in 7 hrs 58 min (on May 9) and the Great Circle distance is 7,447 km

Flight SA223 Sao Paulo to Johannesburg

Thousands of people take these flights, so there is no way that anyone can claim that they don't exist.

These distances and times do not fit the Flat Earth map. Anyone living in the Southern Hemisphere can easily see that the distances on the Flat Earth Map are completely wrong!

South America, South Africa and Australia don't draw a circle arount the world.  Sydney,  Johannesburg and Chile distance drawing a little circle on the earth. Your map is wrong so these 3 route means nothing excapt you proof all of the map. We proven that your map is wrong. When i'll finish my working on the "new map" then all of we see'll where the continents actually stay on.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 07:46:02 AM by İntikam »

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 10:06:32 AM »
South America, South Africa and Australia don't draw a circle arount the world.  Sydney,  Johannesburg and Chile distance drawing a little circle on the earth. Your map is wrong so these 3 route means nothing excapt you proof all of the map. We proven that your map is wrong. When i'll finish my working on the "new map" then all of we see'll where the continents actually stay on.
Look again, those flights go from South America (Santiago) to Australia (Sydney) to South Africa (Johannesburg) and back to South America (Sao Paulo).

That is all the way around the world, except for about 2,700 km (I think) South West from Sao Paulo to Santiago. When I get time on the computer I will "complete the loop".

There is no "drawing a little circle on the earth" at all.

And, what can you do that has not been done? We already know where the continents are! How do think ship and aircraft navigators found intercontinental destinations, especially before GPS and other electronic navigational aids.

Of course we have known where the continents were for centuries (Antarctica was the most recent surveyed) , so what more can you or I add sitting at home.

İntikam

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 10:24:42 AM »
Look again, those flights go from South America (Santiago) to Australia (Sydney) to South Africa (Johannesburg) and back to South America (Sao Paulo).

That is all the way around the world, except for about 2,700 km (I think) South West from Sao Paulo to Santiago. When I get time on the computer I will "complete the loop".

There is no "drawing a little circle on the earth" at all.

And, what can you do that has not been done? We already know where the continents are! How do think ship and aircraft navigators found intercontinental destinations, especially before GPS and other electronic navigational aids.

Of course we have known where the continents were for centuries (Antarctica was the most recent surveyed) , so what more can you or I add sitting at home.

You have an understanding problem about what i tell.

If the cities you told are stayed on another place like this, it is possible the distances on the routes you talked. You don't need to turning around all over the world to go from one of these cities to the other two.

Or a route possible like this one:

We don't know which one is true because your map is wrong. Everything is possible.

You claim this map:

But the map is wrong and the distances you told are compatible with all of the other shapes.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:38:14 AM by İntikam »

İntikam

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 12:24:46 PM »
I'll show why the map is wrong:

This is a route from South Africa Johannesburg (FAOR Airport) to Sydney.

FAOR to SYD

The airlines is QANTAS

On the flyhtaware FAOR as on the west and the Sydney on East. Meanwhile, the saor as a little on the north compared to Sydney. Or Sydney is on a little south side compared to FAOR.

First we look where the places are these cities on a map.

This is google global map. Faor Coordinates: (-26,10  ; 28,22)

And this is the coordinate of Sydney airport: (-33,93  ; 151,17)

As we see that Sydney is a bit on the south compared to Johannesburg. This knowledge is compatible As what we see on the map.

Now we are going with this plane from Johannesburg to Sydney.

As we see on the route that, we will fly to "South east" first, and later "north east" as we see on the map. But we see again, the "South east route is longer than north east". we already figured that because we had further to Sydney on the south from Johannesburg.

In Turkish "South east" is "guneydogu" and "northeast is "kuzeydogu". So our expectation is see more "guneydogu(southeast) than the kuzeydogu (northeast).

Lets look to the track record.

First routes are maneveour. I show it to see track log is which distances: FAOR (Johannesburg) to SYD (Sydney).

At  20:21 it started  to route: South-east

At 21:06 it changed the route: Norh-East.

Now the time changed to 05:14.

So we flown about 36 minutes on the route: "South-East".

Now we look to the other route: "North-East"
Started on 05:14

North-East route finished on 06:38. After that plane started to maneveur again. So it flown about (06:38-05:14) = 1 hours 24 minutes on the North-East Route.

We saw on the graphics that we flown 36 minutes to "South-East" and 1 hours 24 minutes to "North-East". But our figured that "South-East" route must longer than "North-East". Now we look to  7th picture again. The route changed from SE to NE.

We can't see which time it has changed. It is difficult to carry out an idea about which one is longer because time is too long. It is (05:14 - 21:06) about 8 hours!

So what's happening in these 8 hours, who knows?

lets look another fly:

There is another one:

Did you see the game? On all flies about 8 hours it is not clear where the plane does go?

Lets look to the opposite route:

This is the link maybe you want to see it:

https://tr.flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA63/history/20160429/0050Z/YSSY/FAOR

This is track log link:

https://tr.flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA63/history/20160429/0050Z/YSSY/FAOR/tracklog

Now we are waiting for "NorthWest must longer than Southwest" because as we see on the map and we know that Johannesburg on the West and a bit North to Sydney.

At 04:27 it Started to SW (Guneybati)
At 06:13 before the time changed it still on the route SW.

Total 1 hours and 40 minutes gone to SW.

After that route changed to batı (WEST).

And this route don't changed so much.

The "West route" (instead of North-East) Started about 16:37 and finished about 17:36. It is about 1 hour.

As we see that the SE was longer than the NE. But our expectation was opposite of this.

This is an "strong argumant" , because everytime the distance is longer which shown on the map is shorter!

but not a conclusive evidence because of there is a dark point caused by hiding some track logs.

Do you understand now why may i using "Qantas and (satanq) words together? Maybe pilots don't do this it intentionally but as result the Qantas in a way is hiding the truth.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:32:53 PM by İntikam »

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 01:14:17 PM »

but not a conclusive evidence because of there is a dark point caused by hiding some track logs.

Do you understand now why may i using "Qantas and (satanq) words together? Maybe pilots don't do this it intentionally but as result the Qantas in a way is hiding the truth.

QANTAS is no more SATAN than your Turkish airlines! If you call QANTAS, SATAN then YOU are a liar.
Yes, I might be getting somewhat angry. Of course I am! Would you like me to call you countries airline SATANIC?

The name QANTAS simply comes from the initials of Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services. So stop being so stupid and associating with SATAN because it contains the same letters.

The maps are NOT wrong! The flight distance is NOT always the same as the shortest distance, surely YOU must know that.
And East to West flights often take longer that West to East flights.

Please just understand that the actual distance the aircraft flies has nothing to do with map errors! Of course the maps are correct! Navigators have been using almost the same maps for centuries to find their way around the world. You must know that!

And QANTAS is NOT hiding the truth. How would YOU know these things sitting there in Turkey?
Please show me a map of what the earth is supposed to look like. All you do is say this is wrong, that is wrong, but you can never say what is right!

İntikam

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 02:03:30 PM »

QANTAS is no more SATAN than your Turkish airlines! If you call QANTAS, SATAN then YOU are a liar.
Yes, I might be getting somewhat angry. Of course I am! Would you like me to call you countries airline SATANIC?

The name QANTAS simply comes from the initials of Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services. So stop being so stupid and associating with SATAN because it contains the same letters.

The maps are NOT wrong! The flight distance is NOT always the same as the shortest distance, surely YOU must know that.

Please just understand that the actual distance the aircraft flies has nothing to do with map errors! Of course the maps are correct! Navigators have been using almost the same maps for centuries to find their way around the world. You must know that!

And QANTAS is NOT hiding the truth. How would YOU know these things sitting there in Turkey?
Please show me a map of what the earth is supposed to look like. All you do is say this is wrong, that is wrong, but you can never say what is right!

I'm still working on it a map is called "Flat Continents" on this threat: http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4947.0

When i finished it, you'll see what is true.

This is not my mistake because tens of years i was believing the liars called themselves as scientist. I don't make a claim about Qantas being linked with the devil, this is just a joke. You can say about "Turkish alirlines" a an evil yes i believe it. I just said that i don't believe chance like Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services.

You can produce everything has different mean has the words QANTAS like Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services. It means nothing. Do you need first A? Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services. "A as and" what an important word!

Why the name isin't Queensland and Northern Territory Airlines as "QNTA". But then you cant write SATAN.  ;)

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2016, 02:19:12 PM »
Inki, I don't want to say this in the thread you linked to, because its not in the debate forum. But why are you so obsessed with flight paths? You do realise basing your map upon flight paths is going to give this horribly distorted thing, right? As has been said in you other map thread those paths are chosen for political and crash safety reasons.

Honestly I'd have more faith in an FE map that super-sized the southern hemisphere oceans and blamed the short travel times  on wormholes or stretched reality or something. At least that's more sane then telling me continents I could document myself are a completely different shape.
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

İntikam

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 09:58:36 PM »
Inki, I don't want to say this in the thread you linked to, because its not in the debate forum. But why are you so obsessed with flight paths? You do realise basing your map upon flight paths is going to give this horribly distorted thing, right? As has been said in you other map thread those paths are chosen for political and crash safety reasons.

Honestly I'd have more faith in an FE map that super-sized the southern hemisphere oceans and blamed the short travel times  on wormholes or stretched reality or something. At least that's more sane then telling me continents I could document myself are a completely different shape.

I'm  obsessed with flight paths because pilots always want to drive on shortest route. According to me the earth is flat so there is no difference between shortest route and direct distance.

I see the possibility to change the route because of political reasons and mountains. for example, I postponed because of this work about China. But this example don't prove the method is wrong. Just shows it needs more control.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:01:46 PM by İntikam »

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 11:18:28 PM »

I'm still working on it a map is called "Flat Continents" on this threat: http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4947.0

This is not my mistake because tens of years i was believing the liars called themselves as scientist. I don't make a claim about Qantas being linked with the devil, this is just a joke. You can say about "Turkish alirlines" a an evil yes i believe it. I just said that i don't believe chance like Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services.

You can produce everything has different mean has the words QANTAS like Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services. It means nothing. Do you need first A? Queensland And Northern Territory Air Services. "A as and" what an important word!

Why the name isin't Queensland and Northern Territory Airlines as "QNTA". But then you cant write SATAN.  ;)
QANTAS is used and not QNTA because:
  • most people are not obsessed with SATANIC things as you are!
  • QANTAS is pronounced as though it were spelled Quantas (I know the "u" is missing) making a convenient acronym, "QNTA" would not form any acronym that could be pronounced.
  • When QANTAS was formed in 1920 no-one would have give any thought that someone might find SATAN by rearranging QANTAS!
I might as well say that I can make MANIAK out of İntikam!

You might claim "I don't make a claim about Qantas being linked with the devil, this is just a joke",
but while I don't look for SATAN in everything I regard Satan as real enough for it to be a topic I would certainly not joke about.

İntikam

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 10:29:09 AM »

QANTAS is used and not QNTA because:
  • most people are not obsessed with SATANIC things as you are!
  • QANTAS is pronounced as though it were spelled Quantas (I know the "u" is missing) making a convenient acronym, "QNTA" would not form any acronym that could be pronounced.
  • When QANTAS was formed in 1920 no-one would have give any thought that someone might find SATAN by rearranging QANTAS!
I might as well say that I can make MANIAK out of İntikam!

You might claim "I don't make a claim about Qantas being linked with the devil, this is just a joke",
but while I don't look for SATAN in everything I regard Satan as real enough for it to be a topic I would certainly not joke about.

No one of your writen about the matter.  you are making events personalize as a crazy. hey boy, return to the subject.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 11:02:00 AM »
No one of your writen about the matter.  you are making events personalize as a crazy. hey boy, return to the subject.
Have you forgotten that you are the one that called QANTAS Satanic? And, no I'm not anyone's boy - many decades from it!

You present so many pages of images, most of which is completely useless, try to keep the size down.

It is a complete waste of space and it makes it so hard to read when you seem to give every flight, but only need information on a few.

I will get an answer to you when I get the time, but there are other things to do.

İntikam

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 01:41:38 PM »
Have you forgotten that you are the one that called QANTAS Satanic? And, no I'm not anyone's boy - many decades from it!

You present so many pages of images, most of which is completely useless, try to keep the size down.

It is a complete waste of space and it makes it so hard to read when you seem to give every flight, but only need information on a few.

I will get an answer to you when I get the time, but there are other things to do.

You are criticizing me for i'm using more picture with less knowledge.

But you are doing harsh criticism and these critism has zero information about issue.

You are busy so you can't get an answer but you find a time to critise me about talking about Qantas. Who care qantas it was just a joke. You are acting like a child but when i say you "boy" then you get upset with me.