I'm sorry but what the heck is going on?
« on: July 01, 2016, 11:57:11 PM »
I'm so confused. I have no one to talk to about this. No one cares.

So the Earth is flat. Nasa is a hoax. The world is being ran by dark spiritual forces. Predictive programming is a real thing. Wars are being started to exterminate the human race. Peace could have happened centuries ago, and the further I look into how corrupt the U.S. is (in general. media/government) the more I start to question my sanity because no one else seems to

care

notice..

or take action on the true issues

I want the truth. about everything. I will never know it all, and this by itself brings me the greatest sadness.
I just feel dumb, ignorant and hopeless (like I can't do anything about any of this) for even believing these conspiracies.
And the people that are still getting high off of money and material items are any better? Like following this brainwashed society will make me feel any less ignorant?

Is anyone as lost as I am?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:00:51 AM by StarlightDrifter »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry but what the heck is going on?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 02:21:17 AM »

Yes, there are a few regulars on this website as lost as you are.  I sincerely hope you are able to find something useful from your time here.  Welcome to FES.  :)
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 03:17:36 AM »

Yes, there are a few regulars on this website as lost as you are.  I sincerely hope you are able to find something useful from your time here.  Welcome to FES.  :)

You get a number per post? Yes?
Yours is 996 on this one unless you've posted since
strange
I've gone mad

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 09:40:05 PM »
I'm what you might call a conspiracy theorist, young earth creationist, and a Christian yet I don't believe in flat earth. There is no evidence for it. (Save it athiests if your going to say there's no evidence for the stuff I believe in. This thread is about flat earth, not what I believe).
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 12:43:04 AM »
I'm what you might call a conspiracy theorist, young earth creationist, and a Christian yet I don't believe in flat earth. There is no evidence for it. (Save it athiests if your going to say there's no evidence for the stuff I believe in. This thread is about flat earth, not what I believe).

Have you considered geocentricity?

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 01:53:02 AM »

Have you considered geocentricity?

I've seen one video "the principle" and it didn't convinced me. However it did give great evidence against the Big Bang. The only thing that it did was say that geocentrism was compatible with modern findings. It didn't show'd that it was superior.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.