İntikam

Hello.

By using the word illuminati i mean all of the Masonic structurings.  I don't want to talk about the structure and method of the illuminati because everybody can reach the materials over internet about it. I want to try to tell something that shows the original purpose of the illuminati want to do with what some are doing.

Illuminati uses the control of the governments, large companies, internet, media and etc. So in a way we can think about illuminati controls everything except that people have free will.

Since a few years, illuminati trying something different from the original purpose that controlling the world. Their new purpose is "forcing God to doomsday".

God said about Jews that I will gather you all in one place before the day of Judgement day. This is actually the "Promised Land.". A lot of jews are living in Israel and want to peace, but illuminati forcing to middle east for bring other jews to come around Israel. According to their perspective this is first step for judgement day. So they are  bring confusion on middle east for states shred and let there habitable for other jews. The second step will be force the Jews living over the world except Israel to collect same place, although it's not requered.

Illuminati using the terrorist organizations like isis, al qaida and fsa, for shred and make a fuss on the countries.

One of their aim is provoke to "Jesus" to down to earth, because this action will take place and one of the step will be complete for realization of the doomsday. As an example of this before a few years isis and fsa occupied the city of Malula that only city in the world that talking the Aramian that original language of Jesus. After that they raped some young nuns and cut off the head of the priests. Actually media had to do calls Europe to action for save there, but they haven't done anything. Because the aim of the illuminati was not move to Europe, oppositelly just forcing to move Jesus.

people carried out Genocide with a lie prevention of terrorism, actually will be supporting terrorism. NATO planes are taking of the aim of under the pretext of terrorist bombing, but bombing the area in front of the the terrorists  are cleaning. and bombing civilians. Turkish artillery bombing the Syrian army while their saying bombing terrorists.

everyone is talking about the genocide  and genocide condemned. Today in front of the world there's a genocide and the countries who condemned the genocide actually supporting it.

This is not acceptable or tolerable. No one can force the will of God. If they makes a plan, surely God has a plan.

Take care of yourselves.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
I think you're confsed.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Would it not be irrelevant to create plans for or against an omniscient being?

İntikam

I think you're confsed.

No i'm not. Probably you don't understand the writng or maybe it's caused i cant tell what i want to say.

Not it isn't. God keeps his word. they are trying to force things by using these words.

You are true by a perspective. as a result, he is aware of everything.

Actually illu were not triying to force God for anything. But after David Rockefeller  takeover of power of illu, he did this plan himself. Because he is old and psychopath. that want to see the doomsday and especially want to see Jesus before he dead. This is my idea i'm not pushy about it.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 10:09:24 PM by İntikam »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
I think you're confsed.

No i'm not. Probably you don't understand the writng or maybe it's caused i cant tell what i want to say.

Not it isn't. God keeps his word. they are trying to force things by using these words.

Actually illu were not triying to force God for anything. But after David Rockefeller  takeover of power of illu, he did this plan himself. Because he is old and psychopath. that want to see the doomsday and especially want to see Jesus before he dead. This is my idea i'm not pushy about it.

An omniscient being would be aware of the entirety of possibilities before uttering any words at all. You can't force or trick an omniscient being into doing something that it wasn't fully aware it would be doing upon giving any sort of promise to be fulfilled.

İntikam

I think you're confsed.

An omniscient being would be aware of the entirety of possibilities before uttering any words at all. You can't force or trick an omniscient being into doing something that it wasn't fully aware it would be doing upon giving any sort of promise to be fulfilled.

Are you especially many words using?  :)

İntikam

I'm usually using both of two site for translation and re-translate it then re-translate it. Thereby i do a control.

Now i'm using the control to show you Rushy what wrote and why i didn't understand.

This is what Rushy said:

This is yandex translate

1st step:

Bir alim hiç bir kelime söylediği önce olasılıkları tamamen farkında olacak. Hiçbir güç veya tatmin için söz herhangi bir sıralama verilmesi durumunda ne olacağını tam olarak farkında olmadığı bir şeyi yapması için bir mahkeme önünde kandıramazsınız.

Control: second step:

A scholar will be fully aware of the possibilities before you ever said a word. No power or giving any sort of satisfaction promise he wasn't fully aware of what would happen in the case of a court fool in front of you to do something you can't.

Is the second translation looks like the original a bit? No. It is so so different.

So i need someone translate it.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile

Maybe.

God is all knowing. God could not be tricked as he would know in advance what people would do.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

Maybe.

God is all knowing. God could not be tricked as he would know in advance what people would do.

this is not a to be deceived. God makes a promise. and that is binding.

For example promised land is a promise. There is some other promises on book.

The point I want to draw attention, the devil is to fall into the same error. The error caused by depending on God's old words, and don't understand what is changed.

I want to tell the story of devil by shortly. Then you understand what i mean.

God said devil that "thou shall not obedience somebody except me". this is an order definitely and covers everyone and everything.

But after Adam, the order changed to: "thou shall obey him.". What is changed? Is God changed his mind? We don't think. So how is it possible?

Here's the important point:

Actually when God says "thou shall not obey somebody except me" includes everything that then exist. It includes all of the angels, all of the animate and the inanimate creatures. But when a new species is created, the terms may vary. Because the new species was not exist when the rule occurs. So, after Adam created, the rules are changed. the new rules of self-Satan-is expected to understand and implement. but it can't do that. Actually this is not a big problem but the the devil  insisted to decision. thought maybe it as a test. we don't know it.

we come to this day;

illuminati trying to forcing God  bring to  the doomsday. But they are not saying this clearly. If you ask them this matter sincerely, they ask you like this "we are not forcing to God, we are just  provide the  conditions occurred which requered. Actually this is a forcing but they don't accept that. They are depending on some words said by God. But in the previous example we saw that it is true to depend on the words said by God, but not completely. Because they have a risk to change the actual meaning. So illuminati taking a great risk that can loose everything on behalf of everyone.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
In that case the illuminati would be correct, they're not forcing anything, because it is impossible to force an all powerful being to do something it wasn't already fully prepared to do.

İntikam

In that case the illuminati would be correct, they're not forcing anything, because it is impossible to force an all powerful being to do something it wasn't already fully prepared to do.

In (1) that (2) case (3) the (4) illuminati(5) would(6) be(7) correct (.8.), they're(9)(10) not(11) forcing(12) anything(13), because(14) it(15) is(16) impossible(17) to(18) force(19) an(20) all(21) powerful(22) being(23) to(24) do(25) something(26) it(27) wasn't(28)(29) already(30) fully(31) prepared(32) to(33) do(34).

conclusion: not understood.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
God wants illuminati to succeed.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile

In fact, It is Gods plan, as he knows all.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

God wants illuminati to succeed.

In fact, It is Gods plan, as he knows all.

Do you know Devil said the same think: "You planned and ... (Means traps)"

Then we can hold responsible to every evilness to God. "I didn't kill him, God wanted; I didn't rape her, God wanted i do,..." etc. These are invalid excuses.

God creates something and usually recognizes the right of free will. Human is one of them.

God don't plans evilness, but knows it. Evil men plans evilness and because of this,  holds God responsible. Devil did same mistake: "Goods from me, evils planed by God". This is not true, God giving the free will for everyone. If we do same mistake with Devil, what is our difference?

Look God said that i bring you all in same place before the doomsday. But it is not normal way bring the Jews to same place by using terrorism, killing people, other methods that by force. No, God don't want something like this. This is illuminati want, not God. God will not forgive it. because this is the same mistake that the devil did it.

Look what they do: "killing". What god said clearly? "thou shall not kill". This is clearly. But they are saying that we create the conditions that God wanted. This is not true because God saying clearly "don't kill". So it is not important which conditions they are creating. They are loosing the game on start point!

this will end the game.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 01:08:15 PM by İntikam »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile

If God is all knowing (The Alpha & the Omega), then when the words were spoken he knew the outcome. Therefore, the plan is his.

If when he spoke the words the outcome was uncertain and down to free will, he is not all knowing.

Which?

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
"I will gather you all in one place before the day of Judgement day."

Does not translate to:

"The second you are all gathered in one place, Judgement Day begins"

Even assuming that it was true and all the Jews were gathered in Israel, God could wait 100,000 years before Judgement Day and the prophecy would still be true. That's the joy of nice, vague prophecies.

İntikam

If God is all knowing (The Alpha & the Omega), then when the words were spoken he knew the outcome. Therefore, the plan is his.

If when he spoke the words the outcome was uncertain and down to free will, he is not all knowing.

Which?

To know everything doesn't change the result. his own words prevents some kind of intervention. this is not an inability. a principled stance.

"I will gather you all in one place before the day of Judgement day."

Does not translate to:

"The second you are all gathered in one place, Judgement Day begins"

Even assuming that it was true and all the Jews were gathered in Israel, God could wait 100,000 years before Judgement Day and the prophecy would still be true. That's the joy of nice, vague prophecies.

But before all of the Jews gathered in one place, Judgement Day don't begin. The other may not be important, but the vice versa is important.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
If god really is all powerful and all knowing then all evilness actually is a result of his own actions. If god created the universe, god also created the evilness within it.

Imagine a scenario in which I sell a nuclear bomb to a terrorist who then uses it to destroy an entire city. Would you hold me responsible as well?

İntikam

we must not question about why god do what. This is a mistake. Because we don't understand why is why with our limited capacity of perception. Devil did same mistake. human should learn from mistakes. If should not, what is the difference of a human or a devil?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
The Illuminati are too powerful to want the world to end.