Offline rooster

• View Profile
Re: F&@% YOU George Zimmerman
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2016, 05:43:56 PM »
This is because Rooster lives in a ghetto.
No, I don't.

Yeah, except you do.
Okay, so you don't actually know what a ghetto is, that's fine.

George

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2016, 05:46:35 PM »
Stefan Molyneux is what happens when an alt-right douchebag tries to pass himself off as an intellectual.  My favorite thing about him is that he's been caught multiple times shilling his own YouTube rambling lectures, but apparently forgetting to sign into a different account first.  There's no need to be watching his videos as if he's an authority on the subject.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2016, 05:47:54 PM »
Stefan Molyneux is what happens when an alt-right douchebag tries to pass himself off as an intellectual.  My favorite thing about him is that he's been caught multiple times shilling his own YouTube rambling lectures, but apparently forgetting to sign into a different account first.  There's no need to be watching his videos as if he's an authority on the subject.

Not an argument.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2016, 05:48:10 PM »
This is because Rooster lives in a ghetto.
No, I don't.

Yeah, except you do.
Okay, so you don't actually know what a ghetto is, that's fine.

No reason to be upset. Living in the ghetto is a badge of honor. Just like the several gunshot scars you've undoubtedly received during gang shootings.

George

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2016, 06:01:20 PM »

Not an argument.

You're not an argument!

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2016, 06:03:21 PM »
Why would Molyneux have to be an authority on the subject anyway? He does his research and you can verify his sources yourself. The only reason you wouldn't take him seriously is that instead of judging him by his content, you instead *gasp* judge him by his character. No, not even his character - his fanbase.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2016, 07:25:59 PM »
We don't need yet another Zimmerman thread. He was acquitted. End of story. Book closed.

I really wish this were true, but Zimmerman keeps doing dumb shit like this and ending up back in the news.

Only because he knows it triggers people like Dave. Zimmerman is a man who loves publicity and the media loves to give it to him.
If I were less restrained and rich, I'd love to buy that gun so I can shoot him with it.

But I'm not so I will just rant.

Even if your rant is completely baseless? Apparently you haven't watched the video. You haven't even addressed it. You're like the FEs here. Unless you ARE one then that'll explain you're dismissive aditude to facts.
No, because I do not give a fuck what some raido bitch has to say.  So unless that video has some kind of new witness that saw the whole thing or explains away that George was non-threatening in his following of a teenager, fuck off.

As a woman who has encountered creepy followers, I can tell you that fighting them is not the correct response in the slightest. You try to lose them, find another person, knock on someone's door for help, call the police, call a friend to pick you up, and only resort to self defense when the person actually puts their hands on you first (or moves to do so). As we can see in this situation, turning to fight first only escalates things.
To be fair, according to the George, the teenager was able to beat him to death so while running may be the safest way to not die, it's usually because you can't take said person in a fight.

However, yes, Martin should have kept running.  And running.  Because that worked, you know?  Not like George kept finding him.

And I'm really sure people would happily open their door to some random black kid.  Hey, there's been robberies in the area but this is just a scared kid.  I'm sure he won't hurt me even though he can nearly kill a full grown, decently built man.  As someone who has had a paniced man bang on his door, I know I wouldn't have opened it. 

Not saying it was the best solution but I don't blame him for throwing the first punch

Ah, well I read in a different article that he didn't feel comfortable owning the gun anymore because of the ordeal it put him through so he's selling it with the proceeds going towards those orgs.

BTW, sometimes people have to talk about their regrets in order to cope with them.

I'd believe that if the ad wasn't glorifying what the gun was used for.  And if it's just so he can get lots of money, well, fuck him.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2016, 08:18:11 PM »
We don't need yet another Zimmerman thread. He was acquitted. End of story. Book closed.

I really wish this were true, but Zimmerman keeps doing dumb shit like this and ending up back in the news.

Only because he knows it triggers people like Dave. Zimmerman is a man who loves publicity and the media loves to give it to him.
If I were less restrained and rich, I'd love to buy that gun so I can shoot him with it.

But I'm not so I will just rant.

Even if your rant is completely baseless? Apparently you haven't watched the video. You haven't even addressed it. You're like the FEs here. Unless you ARE one then that'll explain you're dismissive aditude to facts.
No, because I do not give a dime what some raido guy has to say.  So unless that video has some kind of new witness that saw the whole thing or explains away that George was non-threatening in his following of a teenager.

So you're not going to listen to reason. The evidence found lined up with Zimmerman's story. He was already our of the car when he was told that he doesn't need to follow the guy and as the video explain dispatch can't give orders. They'll say that even if it was a scenario where some guy is hanging off a cliff and you wanted to help him. According to Zimmerman he stopped following him and decided to check the street sign to give to the police. As he went BACK into the car he was confronted by Martin. This is all in the video I provided. I guess you're too much of a coward to face facts or at the very least address the claims. In this country a person is innocent until proven innocent and as the courts found out he was indeed innocent.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2016, 12:34:10 PM »
To be fair, according to the George, the teenager was able to beat him to death so while running may be the safest way to not die, it's usually because you can't take said person in a fight.
lol, except Martin died. So even though he could take him in a fight it killed him. You should just assume someone you're about to fight has a gun or knife, just in case.
And you're saying what? That you should beat someone to death if they're following you? You just really want to murder someone it seems.

However, yes, Martin should have kept running.  And running.  Because that worked, you know?  Not like George kept finding him.
Zimmerman is an overweight middle aged man. Martin definitely could have outrun him if he got off the road.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2016, 01:53:28 PM »
lol, except Martin died. So even though he could take him in a fight it killed him. You should just assume someone you're about to fight has a gun or knife, just in case.
And you're saying what? That you should beat someone to death if they're following you? You just really want to murder someone it seems.

Zimmerman is an overweight middle aged man. Martin definitely could have outrun him if he got off the road.

I was in a dark place.
Still am but less so.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2016, 03:31:36 PM »
Great thread
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2016, 03:36:53 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/17/george-zimmerman-taunts-trayvon-martin-s-parents-they-didn-t-raise-their-son-right.html

He's right.
Should have raised him white.

I don't see how that is relevant, but I suppose I can't expect much from an admitted racist.
The burglaries were reported as being from a black person.  So if Martin was white, he wouldn't have been suspected.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2016, 03:36:56 PM »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2016, 03:56:47 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/17/george-zimmerman-taunts-trayvon-martin-s-parents-they-didn-t-raise-their-son-right.html

He's right.

I don't see how that is relevant, but I suppose I can't expect much from an admitted racist.
The burglaries were reported as being from a black person.  So if Martin was white, he wouldn't have been suspected.

Hmm, maybe if he didn't attack people on sight he wouldn't have been suspected.

George

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2016, 04:02:26 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2016, 04:05:41 PM »

He's right.

Hmm, maybe if he didn't attack people on sight he wouldn't have been suspected.
Dead.
He was suspected prior to attacking george.  By george.

Also, I'm an admitted racist?  Not saying your wrong but I don't remember where I said it.  Or saying it.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:30:53 PM by Lord Dave »