so - I don't understand your logo
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:31:04 AM »
Hi.  I'm still new here, so if I ask a stupid question, sorry.  I have looked throughout the site - but there doesn't seem to be any place where you explain your logo.  It's a transparent sphere with a flat earth in it.  My question is - why is there a continuation of the firmament below the flat earth disk?  I mean - how would anyone know if there is space there?  Are there beings under the flat earth plate that need a sky?  or air?  or stars?  Your logo has a little space between the earth plate and the sphere - is that so air can circulate?  or to allow comets to roam?  or what?  Can you explain how you came up with your logo and why?  Just wondering.  Thanks.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: so - I don't understand your logo
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 07:40:44 AM »
Hi.  I'm still new here, so if I ask a stupid question, sorry.  I have looked throughout the site - but there doesn't seem to be any place where you explain your logo.  It's a transparent sphere with a flat earth in it.  My question is - why is there a continuation of the firmament below the flat earth disk?  I mean - how would anyone know if there is space there?  Are there beings under the flat earth plate that need a sky?  or air?  or stars?  Your logo has a little space between the earth plate and the sphere - is that so air can circulate?  or to allow comets to roam?  or what?  Can you explain how you came up with your logo and why?  Just wondering.  Thanks.

Actually, that's just a circle, not a "firmament". And the earth isn't necessarily a disk. It is unknown how far it extends, whether it ends, or if there is anything beneath it. Any illustration would be a cut-away of the local area.

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 03:17:06 PM »

Actually, that's just a circle, not a "firmament". And the earth isn't necessarily a disk. It is unknown how far it extends, whether it ends, or if there is anything beneath it. Any illustration would be a cut-away of the local area.
As you know, our evidence and experience proves the earth to be a sphere.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 10:40:14 PM »
As you know, our evidence and experience proves the earth to be a sphere.

What does that have to do with the topic? Don't derail threads in the upper fora. Warned.

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 05:22:22 PM »
Thanks Tom - I didn't even think it was a circle - that explains the perspective.  guess I was trying to understand it compared to that other map which is looking down where antarctica is the wall.