Offline spoon

• Foxy wins
    • View Profile
stats page
« on: December 07, 2013, 05:16:45 PM »
Is it possible to make it so the stats page only shows data from December 2013 on? I'm kind of a stats junkie and it bugs me when nearly two years of data skews averages and whatnot. It's probably not a high priority, with all the changes currently being made, but I would appreciate it if it's possible.

Also, I'm curious what happened in April 2012. There was a lot of activity that doesn't make sense.
inb4 Blanko spoons a literally pizza

Thork

Re: stats page
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 05:19:40 PM »
But I have been posting here for nearly two years. That would erase my contribution to the society.

Offline spoon

• Foxy wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 05:23:28 PM »
ohhhh I see. It was for testing themes, no?

Thork

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 05:29:52 PM »
Yeah. I made a theme but it didn't get used. They opted for this one instead. :(

Maybe Parsifal will add it one day, to allow it as an option for people who are sick of this one (like me).

Offline spoon

• Foxy wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 05:31:36 PM »
do you have any screenshots of your theme? I have a suspicion it's just terrible but I at least want to have a look.

Thork

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 05:32:41 PM »
Its on the old FES, but it is down again right now (surprise). Maybe Parsifal or Pizzaplanet can grab you a shot. I'm guessing its still on this server some where.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 05:36:10 PM »
It's still on this server, but I disabled it from the list of selectable themes because it offends my eyes. I've re-enabled it now; it's called "happy-new-year" for some reason.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Thork

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 05:38:11 PM »

It didn't have balloons and some more stuff was done. you can see where I was going with it. It just never got finished.

Thork

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 05:38:31 PM »
It's still on this server, but I disabled it from the list of selectable themes because it offends my eyes. I've re-enabled it now; it's called "happy-new-year" for some reason.
Its was never finished! >o<

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 06:51:08 PM »
I think it was those balloons that really turned me off of that theme.  If Thork would only have let them go it might have been decent.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 08:20:26 PM »
I think it was those balloons that really turned me off of that theme.  If Thork would only have let them go it might have been decent.

The vivid purple was also pretty obnoxious.

Thork

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 08:23:15 PM »

The vivid purple was also pretty obnoxious.
Could have made it blue. Like I said, it never got finished.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 12:04:07 AM »
Is it possible to make it so the stats page only shows data from December 2013 on? I'm kind of a stats junkie and it bugs me when nearly two years of data skews averages and whatnot. It's probably not a high priority, with all the changes currently being made, but I would appreciate it if it's possible.

Also, I'm curious what happened in April 2012. There was a lot of activity that doesn't make sense.

This drives me a little crazy too. I, too, am a stats junkie and it makes me cry a little inside. :[

But if there's nothing that can be done or if it's just not that important, it's fine.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 12:17:14 PM »
Most of the activity from 2012 in the stats is actually spam bots. It's why registrations were disabled for a year and a half until people decided to use this forum again, and why spam bot filtering was something I got sorted out early on this time.

Even though those accounts no longer exist, it looks like the "rebuild stats" feature in the admin panel doesn't do anything with them. As much as it'd be cool to not include that activity, it's also probably not going to be too easy to do, and it's not all that important anyway.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol