Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
Re: Reforming the Manifesto
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 10:23:20 AM »
I think you're overthinking this and trying to force changes where none are necessary. Do you think our current methods of action are flawed?

At a minimum, we need to amend the Manifesto so that it doesn't require pizaaplanet's approval for changes, given his resignation. Beyond that, I don't think things are flawed per se, so much as I'm open to exploring ideas for improvement.

I don't want this thread to come across as me pushing my own agenda. I'm just hoping to open a dialogue, and if that means none of my ideas get implemented but we learn that most people are satisfied with the status quo, that's fine.

As it has been said, this is stemming from internal issues between you and pizaa. Don't blow it out of proportion.

Thanks for being blunt. It can be difficult to see the forest for the trees after being directly involved in the lead-up, so I appreciate the outside perspective.

For the time being, I'll aim towards writing an amendment that removes pizaaplanet from the Manifesto this weekend. It seems like most people are opposed to the other changes, so I'll leave those be (but feel free to chime in with other opinions).
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol