Rama Set

Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2023, 06:20:59 AM »
So, yeah. It ain't gonna pretty for you and the rest of the usual suspects here.

Again with your creepy veiled threats.  Creep.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2023, 07:00:08 AM »
The FDA is going to take 75 fucking years to produce the evidence it fucking used to approve an experimental vaccine (one that doesn't even fucking work, mind you...and one that forced all the wordsmiths to actually rewrite the definition of the word vaccine)and you fucking you want them to regulate something?

Go ahead. Be my guest.

I'm not the fucking idiot here.

And I can look at current actions and draw highly reasonable conclusions as to outcomes.

So, yeah. It ain't gonna pretty for you and the rest of the usual suspects here.

So do you want to get rid of the FDA or not? It's just a yes or no question that doesn't require incoherent hysterical vitriol.

And how is it not going to be pretty? As in what are the specifics of your highly reasonable conclusions as to outcomes?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2023, 08:15:14 AM »
The FDA is going to take 75 fucking years to produce the evidence it fucking used to approve an experimental vaccine (one that doesn't even fucking work, mind you...and one that forced all the wordsmiths to actually rewrite the definition of the word vaccine)and you fucking want them to regulate something?

Go ahead. Be my guest.

And I can look at current actions and draw highly reasonable conclusions as to outcomes.

So do you want to get rid of the FDA or not? It's just a yes or no question that doesn't require incoherent hysterical vitriol.
Nothing incoherent about it.

You come here demanding simple, immediate answers from me, yet are perfectly willing to defend the actions of a government agency that claims it needs 75 years to explain how they speed the approval of an experimental shot with an unprecedented dearth of human clinical trials.

GTFO of here with the BS.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 09:27:14 AM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2023, 08:17:32 AM »

Again with your creepy veiled threats.  Creep.
Rest assured it won't be me involved in any of the events that await you and your ilk.

Creeps that support the people who have instituted the type of actions taken by governments over the past few years won't need me to dole out the reward.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2023, 09:26:42 AM »
The FDA is going to take 75 fucking years to produce the evidence it fucking used to approve an experimental vaccine (one that doesn't even fucking work, mind you...and one that forced all the wordsmiths to actually rewrite the definition of the word vaccine)and you fucking you want them to regulate something?

Go ahead. Be my guest.

You come here demanding simple, immediate answers from me, yet are perfectly willing to defend the actions of a government agency that claims it needs 75 years to explain how they speed the approval of an experimental shot with an unprecedented dearth of human clinical trials.

I'm not demanding anything nor did I make your response time bound. Just asking a question. Yes or no? Apparently that's too much to ask of you to put your money where your mouth is. You never really add anything of import to a discussion anyway nor back up any of your notions. So yeah, to be expected, actually.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2023, 09:37:07 AM »

Go ahead. Be my guest.

I'm not demanding anything nor did I make your response time bound. Just asking a question. Yes or no? Apparently that's too much to ask of you to put your money where your mouth is. You never really add anything of import to a discussion anyway nor back up any of your notions. So yeah, to be expected, actually.
Aw, you're full of it.

Apparently, a simple yes or no answer suffices for you when it comes to someone's thoughts on an issue, yet the rushed regulatory approval or denial of a new method of treatment, and government implementation of mandatory shots, mandatory lockdowns, and forced segregation, for what amounts to a severe cold, is somehow justified in your mind.

Might as well ask the FDA to come up with a new medicine that will shield you from the effects of what awaits you and others adopting your philosophy.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 09:42:37 AM by Action80 »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2023, 11:30:41 AM »

Go ahead. Be my guest.

Aw, you're full of it.

Apparently, a simple yes or no answer suffices for you when it comes to someone's thoughts on an issue, yet the rushed regulatory approval or denial of a new method of treatment, and government implementation of mandatory shots, mandatory lockdowns, and forced segregation, for what amounts to a severe cold, is somehow justified in your mind.

Might as well ask the FDA to come up with a new medicine that will shield you from the effects of what awaits you and others adopting your philosophy.

Cool, I guess that's a yes then. Thanks for clarifying.

Rama Set

« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2023, 11:42:35 AM »
No one was forced to get the vaccine.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 12, 2023, 11:53:49 AM »
LOL!

Can you read?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 11:55:58 AM by Action80 »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 12, 2023, 11:56:54 AM »

Go ahead. Be my guest.

Aw, you're full of it.

Cool, I guess that's a yes then. Thanks for clarifying.
Ditto, tyrant.

Rama Set

« Reply #230 on: February 12, 2023, 12:55:33 PM »
LOL!

Can you read?

Whoa, weird symbols you randomly put there. I wonder what they mean?  Wish I could read 🥲

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 12, 2023, 02:37:43 PM »
LOL!

Can you read?

Whoa, weird symbols you randomly put there. I wonder what they mean?  Wish I could read 🥲
So does everyone else here.

Once you achieve this, perhaps your posts will start making sense, as reading is a prerequisite to writing.

Rama Set

« Reply #232 on: February 12, 2023, 02:39:29 PM »
LOL!

Can you read?

So does everyone else here.

Once you achieve this, perhaps your posts will start making sense, as reading is a prerequisite to writing.

Please only post audio notes from now on so the literacy challenged can engage. Thanks.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 12, 2023, 02:41:42 PM »
I mean, the level of coercion involved was kind of out there. It's all well and good to say people weren't forced, so long as they were willing to lose their jobs and sacrifice their entire livelihoods; but is that really a pragmatic argument?

For people less privileged than you or me, there was scarcely a choice. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but we shouldn't hide from the fact.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 12, 2023, 03:55:50 PM »
I mean, the level of coercion involved was kind of out there. It's all well and good to say people weren't forced, so long as they were willing to lose their jobs and sacrifice their entire livelihoods; but is that really a pragmatic argument?

For people less privileged than you or me, there was scarcely a choice. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but we shouldn't hide from the fact.

Imagine replying to the left-leaning version of thork and expecting to have an intelligent conversation.

Rama Set

« Reply #235 on: February 12, 2023, 04:04:13 PM »

I’m well aware there is nuance there, but Action69 is incapable of it, so I don’t bother with him. He appears to be utterly incapable of thinking that people in tough positions often make hasty choices without considering there could have been better and so paints them all as literal Hitler and then creepily threatens some vague retribution which he TOTALLY won’t be involved in.

To your point, I agree, but considering the times and means available, I think the amount of coercion wasn’t unwarranted although policy makers should make sure they thoroughly evaluate the events of the past few years to try and come up with less panicky responses.

Imagine replying to the left-leaning version of thork and expecting to have an intelligent conversation.

Imagine chiming in on this conversation just to be a twat.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 12, 2023, 04:13:47 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry, is it only acceptable when you do that?

Rama Set

« Reply #237 on: February 12, 2023, 04:34:41 PM »

You keep doubling down, muffin.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 12, 2023, 04:58:40 PM »

I’m well aware there is nuance there, but Action69 is incapable of it, so I don’t bother with him. He appears to be utterly incapable of thinking that people in tough positions often make hasty choices without considering there could have been better and so paints them all as literal Hitler and then creepily threatens some vague retribution which he TOTALLY won’t be involved in.

To your point, I agree, but considering the times and means available, I think the amount of coercion wasn’t unwarranted although policy makers should make sure they thoroughly evaluate the events of the past few years to try and come up with less panicky responses.

Imagine being an utter dick, incapable of reading.

Kindly point out where I fucking wrote that anyone was forced to take the shot.

I'll save the fucking time.

I didn't.

Further, you and your ilk were on here for the entire time writing hymns and singing HOSANNA when these policymakers were mandating the shot and implementing forced lockdowns and quarantines.

Now STFU.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 05:11:56 PM by Action80 »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 12, 2023, 05:10:09 PM »

You keep doubling down, muffin.

"Nooo, only I'm allowed to say rude things about people I don't like, you're not supposed to do it, too!"

Just another reason why I need to warn people not to engage with you or you'll just thork-out like this again.

Imagine being an utter dick, incapable of reading.

Kindly point out where I fucking wrote that anyone was forced to take the shot.

I'll save the fucking time.

I didn't.

Further, you and your ilk were on here for the entire time writing hymns and singing HOSANNA when these policymakers were mandating the shot and implementing forced lockdowns and quarantines.

Now STFU, you cock.

I already pointed out that Rama lacks the ability to debate intellectually. He doesn't actually care about what you did or didn't say, nor would he be capable of responding normally if he did. You're wasting your time.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 05:12:25 PM by Rushy »