Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook fraud
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 01:36:27 AM »
Its not a shitty argument. Its a worthwhile consideration that you are actually a victim of. Not all the likes are the result of it but its apparent that a large portion are.

None of the numbers match your argument, which honestly points to it being a shitty argument. Furthermore, the Flat Earth Society is more likely to be more popular with less educated countries but those which have a great deal of Internet access (Nigeria).

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2014, 01:37:27 AM »
Its not a shitty argument. Its a worthwhile consideration that you are actually a victim of. Not all the likes are the result of it but its apparent that a large portion are.

None of the numbers match your argument, which honestly points to it being a shitty argument. Furthermore, the Flat Earth Society is more likely to be more popular with less educated countries but those which have a great deal of Internet access (Nigeria).
Nigeria is a click farm country so no, you're wrong. No big deal though. This site is obviously important.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:02:29 AM by rottingroom »

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2014, 01:53:17 AM »
I urge everone not to use Facebook.
The Mastery.

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 02:07:33 AM »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2014, 03:58:26 AM »
Nigeria is a click farm country so no, you're wrong. No big deal though. This site is obviously important.

No, you're wrong.

See? That's a pretty terrible argument. Try again.

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2014, 04:00:07 AM »
You guys are crazy. My argument is that a lot of his likes are not genuine. Turns out this is true. He posted the evidence himself.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2014, 04:01:47 AM »
You guys are crazy. My argument is that a lot of his likes are not genuine. Turns out this is true. He posted the evidence himself.

Do you read what you write before you hit the post button? I'm thinking you just roll your face on the keyboard and hope something sensible presents itself.

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2014, 04:12:11 AM »
I'm just typing out quick responses cause I don't have time for your bullshit

Offline Foxbox

• We live inside a dream.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2014, 04:22:47 AM »

Why even post at all?

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2014, 04:23:20 AM »

Why even post at all?
Cause it takes 5 seconds. See.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2014, 04:29:58 AM »
Not posting takes zero seconds. If you're only doing something because you can do it quickly, why not just not do that thing even quicker?
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2014, 05:43:56 AM »
The Mastery.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2014, 06:12:05 AM »
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2014, 06:29:18 AM »
It is very important.
The Mastery.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2014, 06:44:55 AM »
But then how will a I connect and socialize with my thousands of friends in Nigeria?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2014, 11:46:32 AM »
Why?

I've read though this thread and the only evidence I can see is the country of origin and quantity.  Yet the motivation isn't there so why would people from Nigeria search for the flat earth society for the sole reason of artificially inflating our likes?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2014, 11:48:25 AM »
Why?

I've read though this thread and the only evidence I can see is the country of origin and quantity.  Yet the motivation isn't there so why would people from Nigeria search for the flat earth society for the sole reason of artificially inflating our likes?
Because click farms like things at random even when they aren't paid for in an attempt to seem more authentic. This way their likes are not all for the same things.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »
Why?

Because click farms like things at random even when they aren't paid for in an attempt to seem more authentic. This way their likes are not all for the same things.
Then to know that the likes aren't genuine you'd have to go through the profiles of everyone and determine if they are randomly liking shit or not.  Anything less is just a guess based on stereotyping of a nation.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2014, 12:12:23 PM »
Why?

Then to know that the likes aren't genuine you'd have to go through the profiles of everyone and determine if they are randomly liking shit or not.  Anything less is just a guess based on stereotyping of a nation.
Maybe. The point here is that likes are meaningless.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2014, 12:47:51 PM »
Why?

Maybe. The point here is that likes are meaningless.
If likes were meaningless, why would like farms exist?