Thats right!
Put on your tinfoil hats because it's time to pool together our resources! Show us, no matter how crazy it might seem.
Show us what you have found through social media, books, songs, movies, games that might have anything to do with the flat earth/dome.

Allow me to begin shall we!

The villain Brainiac from Superman: Unbound (2013)
Collect cities/planets inside glass jars. Specificly Kandor the capital city of Krypton (Supermans home world)
I thought it to be a subtle hint, DC comics pushes the 'alien' concept as well as the globe. Not to mention toying with the notion of 'gods'

Syphon Filter! Playstation 1 game, 1999
Flat earth map used in-game.
(Credit to Russianvids for the find, If someone knows the original maker of the video, I would love to know)

Hellboy 2: The golden Army

Catwoman (2004)

Journey to the center of the earth (2008)

I-robot (2004)

Tron

Matrix: Revolution
(Zion, the last bastille of mankind)

Futurama

Stephen king novel

Disney - Domed logo first featured in 1985 (The Black Cauldron)
(Curious...)

Education? Or indoctrination? Either way entertaining :D

Aaah Disney, such wonderful memories...

Voila! Sausage Party!
(Personally I loved the movie, but cringed every time the movie would blame 'god' for it's misfortune. Sure their overall message was to unite despite our differences, but I am not so easily fooled :D )

I shall end it here since this is taking up more time than I though. I hope this has been fun and educational. Please stay on subject and have fun with it.
(Thank you! Thank you! This is my first thread and I would love to get to know the community and all the wonderful people who are fighting to make a better world. God bless you all!)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:47:20 AM by KindNemesis »