Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8140 on: January 07, 2021, 06:17:25 PM »
No one is disputing the D.C. Mayor's political affiliations or position with respect to the Washington Metro Police.

The US Capitol Police have jurisdiction on the capitol grounds. They told metro police they weren't needed. They did not call in federal forces that were available like National Guard or Homeland Security.

Their response to a known event with highly predictable outcome was embarrassing, and insulting to the thousands of previous peaceful demonstrators that have been met with the full force of riot-ready police in the past.

The response was an utter failure of USCP leadership, and the blame for yesterday's events falls in large part on 'Republican' shoulders.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8141 on: January 07, 2021, 06:39:31 PM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: January 07, 2021, 07:09:40 PM »
No one is disputing the D.C. Mayor's political affiliations or position with respect to the Washington Metro Police.

The US Capitol Police have jurisdiction on the capitol grounds. They told metro police they weren't needed. They did not call in federal forces that were available like National Guard or Homeland Security.

Their response to a known event with highly predictable outcome was embarrassing, and insulting to the thousands of previous peaceful demonstrators that have been met with the full force of riot-ready police in the past.

The response was an utter failure of USCP leadership, and the blame for yesterday's events falls in large part on 'Republican' shoulders.

Police organizations work together and share a common Chain of Command. Do you really think that they are not answerable to a common authority source and don't work together to be on the same page?

Here are US Capitol Police kneeling in a Black Lives Matter protest:

Rama Set

« Reply #8143 on: January 07, 2021, 07:10:58 PM »
Hi Tom, now that Trump has lost what will you do with your time?

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/533171-poll-majority-of-republicans-blame-biden-for-mob-storming-the-capitol

Nice accountability, douchebags.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:12:45 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: January 07, 2021, 07:41:17 PM »
Hi Tom, now that Trump has lost

Don't you know that mainstream news is fake by now? These actions from the elites are fake and for a purpose.

Why do you think they are trying to forcefully remove Trump now with the 25th amendment? They won't last two weeks.

Congress and the media are hiding some recent critical information about to come to bloom: The military caught them all. Trump won. The people who did it were caught and have confessed.

1. A prosecutor says the ring leaders have confessed. Obama involved. They caught them all. - https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy (main info in the first 15 minutes)

2. Affidavit related to above, the person confessing claims to have turned over evidence of switching and their involvement - https://thedonald.win/p/11RhAqDl6h/at-least-italy-is-doing-somethin/c/

3. Supporting video of the above from a news organization - https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1347213705570897923

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8145 on: January 07, 2021, 07:42:46 PM »

Don't you know that mainstream news is fake by now? These actions from the elites are fake and for a purpose.

Why do you think they are trying to forcefully remove Trump now with the 25th amendment? They won't last two weeks.

Congress and the media are hiding some recent critical information about to come to bloom: The military caught them all. Trump won. The people who did it were caught and have confessed.

1. A prosecutor says the ring leaders have confessed. Obama involved. They caught them all. - https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy (main info in the first 15 minutes)

2. Affidavit related to above, the person confessing claims to have turned over evidence of switching and their involvement - https://thedonald.win/p/11RhAqDl6h/at-least-italy-is-doing-somethin/c/

3. Supporting video of the above from a news organization - https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1347213705570897923

Don't you know that fringe news is fake news by now, written as clickbait for people like you?
Get a break.  We're still waiting for all the terabytes of data bird man has.  Or that absolute proof Obama was born in Kenya that Trump swore he had.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8146 on: January 07, 2021, 07:46:19 PM »
Don't you know that fringe news is fake news by now, written as clickbait for people like you?
Get a break.  We're still waiting for all the terabytes of data bird man has.  Or that absolute proof Obama was born in Kenya that Trump swore he had.

Nope. That is an argument by incredulity. And a fallacy, since you haven't shown that any other unrelated claim you are pish-poshing and trying to associate is false. Listen to the first link and decide for yourself.

Another source related to the above:

Global defense contractor IT expert testifies in Italian court he and others switched votes in the U.S. presidential race - https://noqreport.com/2021/01/06/global-defense-contractor-it-expert-testifies-in-italian-court-he-and-others-switched-votes-in-the-u-s-presidential-race/

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8147 on: January 07, 2021, 08:13:40 PM »
Hi Tom, now that Trump has lost what will you do with your time?

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/533171-poll-majority-of-republicans-blame-biden-for-mob-storming-the-capitol

Nice accountability, douchebags.

They're just naive. I actually thought it was encouraging that nearly half of Republican voters blame either the President or the members of Congress who tried to block the certification. I wasn't expecting that. Yes they're gullible but some of them seem capable of learning.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8148 on: January 07, 2021, 08:27:15 PM »

Nope. That is an argument by incredulity. And a fallacy, since you haven't shown that any other unrelated claim you are pish-poshing and trying to associate is false. Listen to the first link and decide for yourself.
Wow, such a hypocrite.  Mainstream is fake without proof but god for I claim the same with fringe.

Another source related to the above:

Global defense contractor IT expert testifies in Italian court he and others switched votes in the U.S. presidential race - https://noqreport.com/2021/01/06/global-defense-contractor-it-expert-testifies-in-italian-court-he-and-others-switched-votes-in-the-u-s-presidential-race/

1. Hard to switch votes remotely on a machine with no modem.
2.  Literally under the heading...

This blockbuster press release, if true, is the "MOAB"—Mother Of All Bombshells—that should break open the entire election fraud scheme. Is this it? We'll see.

You can't even provide a link that states facts and specifically said this is not verified.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #8149 on: January 07, 2021, 08:33:10 PM »

Your plan is to double down?  Wow.

Why do you think they are trying to forcefully remove Trump now with the 25th amendment?

Because he is an irresponsible prick, who fanned the flames of sedition from his "special" cultists.

They won't last two weeks.

Riiiiight.  Is that because more Y'all Qaeda terrorists will try and start a Civil War?

DERP

Seriously now.  Seek help.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8150 on: January 07, 2021, 08:37:55 PM »
1. Hard to switch votes remotely on a machine with no modem.

How did we get the data to know what voting machines were reporting on election night on CNN if none of it was connected to the internet in any way? Did someone transcribe it by hand?

Here is the expert witness from the Georgia hearing:

2.  Literally under the heading...

This blockbuster press release, if true, is the "MOAB"—Mother Of All Bombshells—that should break open the entire election fraud scheme. Is this it? We'll see.

That is a single source. Multiple sources would corroborate it. I have provided multiple sources. And more are coming in.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 08:39:52 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8151 on: January 07, 2021, 08:47:00 PM »

Get off this website if you don't want to engage in discussion.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8152 on: January 07, 2021, 09:01:29 PM »

It’s not though, is it?
The mainstream media called it for Biden and yesterday he was formally confirmed as the winner. They got it right. Your sources have consistently been getting everything wrong for the last two months. You’ve been getting excited about one false hope after another and they’ve all fallen flat as everyone kept trying to tell you they would.

The media didn’t call it for Biden because of some “agenda” although of course each organisation has some bias, as we all do. They called it because the votes being reported showed Biden was going to win.
And yes, yes Trump was initially in the lead and then it was “stolen” from him but back in the real world all that happened was what everyone knew would happen before the election. Trump was telling his supporters to vote on the day, Biden was advising his supporters to vote by post. And yes, yes, you probably think that was part of the plan to steal the election but back in the real world it’s because there’s a pandemic going on and Biden is taking that seriously. Maybe if Trump was you wouldn’t have 300,000 dead Americans.
In most states the on the day votes were counted first which gave an initial result skewed towards Trump. Then when the postal votes were counted the true picture emerged.
This was all known before the election.

Of course media outlets have some bias but are you suggesting the ones you’re looking at don’t? It’s telling that MAGA people who have spent the last 4 years hanging on FOX’s every word have now scurried off to places like NewsMax and OANN. Because even Fox aren’t crazy enough to go along with Trump’s lies now. It tells me that a lot of people don’t want a news outlet which tells them which tells them the truth, they want one which tells them what they want to hear.

It’s simply bizarre that you call the mainstream media “fake news” and then cite a source with a URL like “thedonald.win”. Are you serious? It that supposed to be an accurate, balanced source?!

Why do you think they are trying to forcefully remove Trump now with the 25th amendment?

Well, I’m just speculating here but maybe, just maybe, it’s because he’s spent the last 2 months claiming he won the election without providing any evidence which stands up to the gentlest security. And then yesterday he held a rally in Washington while Congress were meeting to ratify the election results which incited the protests to boil over to the point where people stormed the building, halting the session and 4 people died.
Even in his speech where he asked people to go home he repeated the lies which incited people in the first plaice.
So yeah, maybe it is worth considering removing him before he does any more damage.

Trump won.

Not according to the states who all certified their results.
Not according to Bill Barr who said he’d seen no evidence of widespread fraud.
Not according to the recounts and signature audits which have found no issues.
Not according to the head of cyber security.
Not according to 60 judges, many of whom were Trump appointed, who rejected law suit after law suit.
Not according to Trump actually, who called it the “most secure election in US history”.

Have you listened to the full Georgia phone call? I have. Trump repeats a load of conspiracy theories, is calmly told by the Republicans he’s talking to that they’re all false and it all just bounces off him. He repeats a lie about 5,000 dead people voting, is told that their investigation revealed only 2 instances of fraud and...he just repeats the claim later in the call.

Trump is deranged, frankly. He’s genuinely mentally ill. The troubling thing is how many people like you believe every word he’s says no matter how demonstrably false it is.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:04:50 PM by AllAroundTheWorld »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8153 on: January 07, 2021, 09:06:43 PM »
Quote from: AllAroundTheWorld
I believe the official narrative and everything the media tells me

lol

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:08:53 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #8154 on: January 07, 2021, 09:09:49 PM »

I engage with you more than the average bear.  This election isn't being over-turned.  There is no white knight coming to scoop you up in their arms and bring you to the tender embrace of the supreme leader.  You are in a world where democrats hold the executive and legislative branches.  If it makes you short of breath, angry or sweaty, those are physical responses to stress.  Take care and don't try and storm the Capitol House.  I sincerely doubt the same mistake will be made twice.

lol

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8155 on: January 07, 2021, 09:18:01 PM »

Yeah?

Well I believe anything which suits my agenda and dismiss everything else without basis.
Indeed.

Your inability to discuss the actual points and lazy resorting to trolling is noted.

Still trying to work out why the Democrats “stole” the Presidential election but didn’t steal the Senate one which was on the same ballots?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8156 on: January 07, 2021, 09:22:46 PM »

Yeah?

Well I believe anything which suits my agenda and dismiss everything else without basis.
Indeed.

Your inability to discuss the actual points and lazy resorting to trolling is noted.

This is why I barely bother with him anymore. He's barely putting any effort into it. It's like Tom has lost his heart.  :(

Still trying to work out why the Democrats “stole” the Presidential election but didn’t steal the Senate one which was on the same ballots?

They had to make it look good. Taking it all at once would have looked too suspicious. They still stole the Senate, it just took them a bit longer.

That's why they had to lose seats in the House too.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:26:59 PM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #8157 on: January 07, 2021, 09:35:44 PM »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8158 on: January 07, 2021, 09:43:14 PM »
They are scared.

Interesting.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #8159 on: January 07, 2021, 09:46:33 PM »
Even Trump inciting sedition couldn't stop him from losing.  Incredible.

I’ve never been a big fan of the idea of systemic racism, but seeing this mostly white mob get away with this and then comparing it to the BLM riots is making it very difficult to deny.

I didn't see any of them throwing molotov cocktails, burning down random buildings, or looting Foot Locker for some fresh Jordans because muh oppression.

Just planting pipe bombs, right?  So because another group did something bad it's totally ok for Magahats to storm the Capitol Building?

Yes, it’s so awful. They basically took a tour of a public building and broke a few things. What an evil, horrible act.