Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #640 on: August 26, 2021, 12:50:03 PM »
Worldwide, there will soon be other types of mandatory shots.  8)
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 26, 2021, 01:12:25 PM »
I feel like that was supposed to sound ominous, but it's actually encouraging. I dont want to have to worry about preventable diseases like smallpox and mumps...

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 26, 2021, 01:17:20 PM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 26, 2021, 02:04:21 PM »
Have fun, Tom and J-Man

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796

58 deaths from 35 million vaccines.  Thats death rate of much less than .01%
And if a death rate of 1% is no big deal, then this isn't even worth posting about.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 26, 2021, 02:14:11 PM »
Have fun, Tom and J-Man

And if a death rate of 1% is no big deal, then this isn't even worth posting about.
You suddenly do not want to count the deaths of people who were vaccinated, still dying from Covid.

Because I suppose, like the doctor said:

"Yeah, the patient died from Covid. Yeah, the patient was vaccinated against Covid. But his death would have been a LOT WORSE had he not been vaccinated!"

Can't make this shit up.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: August 26, 2021, 02:29:13 PM »
Have fun, Tom and J-Man

You suddenly do not want to count the deaths of people who were vaccinated, still dying from Covid.

"Yeah, the patient died from Covid. Yeah, the patient was vaccinated against Covid. But his death would have been a LOT WORSE had he not been vaccinated!"

Can't make this shit up.

???
Ummm... Wasn't I just doing that?  58 people died of complications from the vaccine.  Out of 35 million vaccinated people.

Or do you want to add anyone who died of covid while also being vaccinated, because thats a different thing.  I mean, we can add that if you want.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 26, 2021, 02:46:00 PM »
Or do you want to add anyone who died of covid while also being vaccinated, because thats a different thing.  I mean, we can add that if you want.
Well. We are adding those. But if you look at the data in the UK there's a noticeable difference between the winter where we had lots of cases and lots of deaths and now when we have lots of cases now most of the restrictions have lifted and everyone is mixing but we have comparatively few deaths. I'll leave as an exercise for the reader why that might be.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 26, 2021, 02:50:02 PM »
Have fun, Tom and J-Man

Can't make this shit up.

What doctor said this? It's already been well established that the death and hospitalization rate among those who get the vaccine and get COVID is much lower than the death and hospitalization rate among those who don't get the vaccine. Nobody on the side of the vaccine is hiding these numbers, because the numbers so strongly support the efficacy of the vaccine.

I'd like to see where a doctor said someone's death would have been much worse if they hadn't taken the vaccine, lol. Obviously such a doctor would be an idiot. It is just a mischaracterization of the vaccine's effectiveness.

Keep being a puppet and repeating their inane arguments though, they only strengthen my resolve that everyone should be taking the vaccine if you have to go to such dishonest lengths to try to discredit it.   :D
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 26, 2021, 03:22:24 PM »
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

If you live in australia, and you have children.

The government is forcibly taking away children from the parents and forcibly administering the vaccine to those abducted children.

Can't make this shit up.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 26, 2021, 03:23:56 PM »
Have fun, Tom and J-Man

Can't make this shit up.

???
Ummm... Wasn't I just doing that?  58 people died of complications from the vaccine.  Out of 35 million vaccinated people.

YEah, people dying from covid after having been vaccinated is not being added to the total.

And yeah, a doctor did say that.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #650 on: August 26, 2021, 03:38:07 PM »

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 26, 2021, 03:42:34 PM »
If you live in australia, and you have children.

The government is forcibly taking away children from the parents
They've been doing that for centuries. It's hardly news.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 26, 2021, 03:52:02 PM »
Can't make this shit up.
You can make this shit up. Someone did make it up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2021-08-20/fact-focus-covid-19-shots-not-forced-on-kids-in-australia

Hey, more desperate dishonesty from the anti-vax crowd, how surprising.  ::)
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 26, 2021, 03:55:00 PM »
And yeah, a doctor did say that.

He's an idiot then, plenty of those to go around, even in the medical community.

You'll forgive me for being skeptical, though, until you provide the actual source of the quote, I'm sure.

Obviously it doesn't change the fact that, contra to your claim, nobody who is in favor of the vaccine is hiding the number of deaths from COVID among those who have had the vaccine, since it is so astronomically low compared to the number of deaths among those who haven't.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 03:58:16 PM by Roundy »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 26, 2021, 04:51:04 PM »
You provided numbers from a source shown to be questionable and invalid. They entirely changed the way the Covid deaths are counted to include anyone who died with the virus. This was not the way flu deaths have been counted in years past. A unique method was adopted for this disease only.

Obviously these same sociopaths are going to claim that there were only a few "proven" vaccine deaths, seeing as they can define what is necessary for proof.

Your argument against the health tyranny of the health authorities is to present their numbers back to us and say "see!" How do you not understand that this is an invalid response. ::)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 06:07:45 PM by Tom Bishop »

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 26, 2021, 05:56:47 PM »
You provided numbers from a source shown to be questionable and invalid. They entirely changed the way the Covid deaths are counted to include anyone who died with the virus. This was not the way flu deaths have been counted in years past. A unique method was adopted for this disease only.

Obviously these same sociopaths are going to claim that there were only a few "proven" vaccine deaths, seeing as they can define what is necessary for proof.

Your argument against the health tyranny of the health authorities is to present their numbers back to us and say "see!" How do you not understand that it is an invalid response. ::)

Right, we're merely providing info directly from medical experts, while you guys are providing much more reliable info from fringe conspiracy theorists and political pundits pushing an agenda. Troll harder, Tom.  ::)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 26, 2021, 06:11:20 PM »
Incorrect. Almost everyone I've cited about Covid is a doctor. You're citing government medical bureaucracy. There may be doctors there. But maybe also non-doctors pushing their agenda. To prove that they have no agenda you cite the very same sources under question. Pretty invalid response.

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 26, 2021, 06:14:04 PM »
Incorrect. Almost everyone I've cited about Covid is a doctor. You're citing government medical bureaucracy. There may be doctors there. But maybe also non-doctors pushing their agenda. To prove that they have no agenda you cite the very same sources under question. Pretty invalid response.

Ecch, see my sig to understand why I'm not continuing this. Keep on trollin', Tom.

Rama Set

« Reply #658 on: August 26, 2021, 06:23:18 PM »
Yes, let’s ignore that the CDC employs doctors. That’ll make denial easier.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 26, 2021, 06:42:10 PM »
Can't make this shit up.
You can make this shit up. Someone did make it up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2021-08-20/fact-focus-covid-19-shots-not-forced-on-kids-in-australia

Hey, more desperate dishonesty from the anti-vax crowd, how surprising.  ::)
The parents were told they could not enter the area where the vaccine was distributed to the children.

Forced separation.

Nothing to do with anti-vaxxing.

Shove that BS line back in your rect..err...whatever orifice you prefer.