Antarctic 24-hours Polar Day video
« on: March 15, 2019, 09:10:32 PM »
Hello everyone,

If it is possible to post, here is the video from the Russian Antarctic station 'Progress'. Very good time-lapse showing 24 hours polar day. I would be very curious to know if there is something to consider explaining that from the FET side. Thank you very much in advance for the answering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtIe-2V11_A

There are more of Antarctic time lapses in the description of the video.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:48:59 PM by A_Buffer »

Re: Antarctic 24-hours Polar Day video
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 12:12:42 PM »
Any chances to answer that? What are at least prepositions?

By the way, the theory of concave earth would fit polar day in Antarctica...

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 03:06:37 PM by A_Buffer »

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 09:21:13 PM »
Would it? The way I usually see FE presented is with Antarctica running around the outer edge of the disk, and the Sun and Moon running in such a way that their ground tracks run in a circle between Antarctica and the Arctic, roughly above the equator. if I'm sat in Antarctica look north/centrewards in such a set up there's no way I can see the Sun swing around behind me and then back in front without stopping (or Moon, or background stars, all of which do the same). If the Earth were concave, and Antarctica were in the same position (so running around the edge of the bowl this time) and the Sun were running with it's ground track roughly above the equator again, wouldn't the  same apply?

Offline pb1985

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 08:51:47 PM »
I think this is a fair point: how can it be verified this is Antarctica and not a northern region/island? I checked the channel and didn't see any proof that seemed beyond doubt.

The Moon is Arizona and Mars is Devon Island Canada, so swapping places is definitely in their playbook. And I do believe that when it comes to deceptions this fundamental, we are dealing with a worldwide deception where all sides agree to agree.

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 09:47:04 PM »
I think this is a fair point: how can it be verified this is Antarctica and not a northern region/island? I checked the channel and didn't see any proof that seemed beyond doubt.

The Moon is Arizona and Mars is Devon Island Canada, so swapping places is definitely in their playbook. And I do believe that when it comes to deceptions this fundamental, we are dealing with a worldwide deception where all sides agree to agree.

If you think the timelapse is faked then ask the guy who runs the channel to send over the raw data.

This was the video description: "1.63 TB of memory on HDD, 753 623 photos (every 30 seconds at night, every minute during the day), 389 days of recording, hundreds of hours of processing, many people involved in this case, even more fans, many successful accidents.
Enjoy watching."
We are smarter than those scientists.
I see multiple contradicting explanations. You guys should have a pow-wow and figure out how your model works.

Offline pb1985

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 09:50:59 PM »
Yeah, I won't hold my breath on that. That's like asking for the data for Purdue 9/11 impact simulation; guy asked repeatedly for it and 10+ years later still crickets. Or maybe I will ask NASA to check again for the original moon landing tapes that they 'taped over because they ran out of space' (yes, that's the real reason).

First off, I never said it was faked, I said it could have been filmed in the Arctic. As for the timestamp on raw footage, all they would have to do is to have set the camera to the appropriate Antarctica time zone prior to filming. I'm not ruling out that it's real, but my doubts are not without basis.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:53:45 PM by pb1985 »

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 10:46:31 PM »
Yeah, no, they are without basis, or at least very nearly so based on what you've written so far: Have you got an actual positive reason to think that this video might be faked - that doesn't boil down 'I'm sure in my heart the world is flat and there's a gigantic conspiracy controlling everything to hide that, so therefore everything that apparently points to it being round might be fake!!!' ? Because in principle the possibility of fakery could be applied to any video or image, and almost all personal experiances, if there were enough motivation and resources thrown at it. That makes it of very, very little relevance or value without solid evidence. It doesn't matter that you assert you're only saying it might be faked - anything and everything might in principle be faked: Unless you've got solid evidence of fakery here - maybe you have so lets see it - then you're  defacto admitting there isn't an FE response to this video without resorting to even more baseless accusations involving conspiracy. Yes, once in while things do get faked or delibrately distorted, but the same blanket suspicion you're pushing applies to anything and everything if you want it to badly enough: If we allow the the in-principle possibility of fakery to be a critcism of evidence then I can build an unassailable case that you're fake - even I met you and lived with you for a year I could just claim The Conspiracy had hired a really dedicated actor to play the fictional role of you. Go ahead and call me a conspirator or stooge: My dad's travelled to Antarctica, I've worked on sensors for the space program and on contracts for NASA, I would almost have to be.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:58:52 PM by Matthew7 »

Offline pb1985

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 10:53:48 PM »
'No evidence they're fake'

There's no evidence they're real either.

When a party with damaged or no credibility makes a claim, that is not considered evidence. NASA has faked countless pieces of evidence. As a result, NASA 'evidence' is fake until proven real. Same applies to anyone who has kept mum on NASA's lies.

Filming in the Arctic and saying it's Antarctica is very easy to pull off, and if believed, achieves much. It's hardly an outlandish suggestion. 'My dad saw' 'my friend knows' blah blah; oldest trick in the shill book

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 10:58:27 PM »
First off, I never said it was faked, I said it could have been filmed in the Arctic. As for the timestamp on raw footage, all they would have to do is to have set the camera to the appropriate Antarctica time zone prior to filming. I'm not ruling out that it's real, but my doubts are not without basis.

So Progress Station is not in the Antarctic? So what about the other Antarctic stations, like the Chinese one that came to its aid when a fire broke out? Are those other stations fake, is the NSF a conspiracy? Are the Chinese in on it as well? What about the person who died?
https://antarcticsun.usap.gov/features/contenthandler.cfm?id=1557

Even if you don't believe that, what about google maps? It shows Progress station on it's satellite mode, unless they're part of the conspiracy too?
https://www.google.com/maps/place/69%C2%B023'00.0%22S+76%C2%B023'00.0%22E/@-69.3793334,76.3854419,1080m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-69.3833333!4d76.3833333

Or the Australian government? Their Antarctic division of the DOEE has visited Progress and other nearby stations. http://www.antarctica.gov.au/living-and-working/stations/davis/this-week-at-davis/2017/this-week-at-davis-27-january-2017/visiting-the-neighbours-zhongshan,-bharati-and-progress-stations  Is that trip faked? If so, what about Bharati station, search it up and compare it to the photo here.

Hey look! More visits: http://www.antarctica.gov.au/living-and-working/stations/davis/this-week-at-davis/2012/this-week-at-davis-17-february-2012/4 Now what? Is Australia's own station faked? Are the people they met all in on it? These are real people who've been, you can find that out on your own.

Here are some photos of the Akademic Fedorov going to Progress Station, you can explore the others and find some more, like offloading oil barrels to the station.   http://aq.geoview.info/akademik_fedorov_go_to_progress_station,56874967p
There are a lot of photos here, and you can explore through the others if you want, are they all in the Arctic?

More on the Akademic though, if Progress is in the Arctic as you claim, why would it go to Antarctica to stop there? Don't you think anyone would notice the nonexistent Progress personnel being picked up, is the crew of the Akademic in on the conspiracy? And if personnel are supposedly being picked up, wouldn't they have to be dropped off?

http://ane4bf-datap1.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/wmocms/s3fs-public/ckeditor/files/The_63rd_national_Antarctic_expedition_starts.pdf?UhbruqJl1rxPXlTibAlKQL4.AFS2D1b0

http://www.waponline.it/the-64th-russian-antarctic-expedition/

Last of all, where's your evidence it's in the Arctic? "I doubt it!" is not evidence.

We are smarter than those scientists.
I see multiple contradicting explanations. You guys should have a pow-wow and figure out how your model works.

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 12:30:45 AM »
'No evidence they're fake'

There's no evidence they're real either.

When a party with damaged or no credibility makes a claim, that is not considered evidence. NASA has faked countless pieces of evidence. As a result, NASA 'evidence' is fake until proven real. Same applies to anyone who has kept mum on NASA's lies.

Filming in the Arctic and saying it's Antarctica is very easy to pull off, and if believed, achieves much. It's hardly an outlandish suggestion. 'My dad saw' 'my friend knows' blah blah; oldest trick in the shill book

'There's no evidence to say they're real either'... So that's a 'no' on you being able to show any coherent reason that we should take the idea that the video was faked seriously then? Because, if you think about it, 'there's no evidence it's real' is just another way of saying 'it could in principle have been faked' ... and like I said, that could apply to literally anything and therefore is next to meaningless. If I had direct evidence of time and location of the video to hand, right now, why would I bother showing it to someone using that kind of thinking? They'd apply it to justify dismissing any evidence I could produce too - that kind of thinking never leads you to the truth because it always lets you justify dismissing any evidence that contradicts what you want to believe.

And me debunking NASA conspiracy theories is a distraction outside the context of this thread, but given the way you seem to think I bet they have been, to hell and back. And I've offered no evidence that can show to be fake, so distrusting my statements  doesn't make sense even by pb1985's own logic.

For everyone else reading this: This base is a known outpost in a known location, and there will be documentation, probably photo's and other videos too, relating to it, so I suggest to you: Go look up previous photographs and videos of the base, especially the background hills and skyline. EDIT: I see Bastian Bach has already done something like this. END EDIT.

Of course, that could in principle be faked too, or someone could just claim the base was always set up in the Arctic just in case someone wanted to make a video like this one. And any evidence that that hasn't happened could be doubted under the same reasoning, and....

EDIT: Also, I love that pb1985 is dismissing the video with the title and description in a cyrillic language as 'NASA evidence'. I'm definitely learning what I came to learn on this forum. I'll let pb1985 say his bit and check back in a few days I think.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 12:39:28 AM by Matthew7 »

Offline pb1985

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 12:50:54 AM »
'I'm learning what I came here to learn'

Whatever you think you're learning it probably isn't much, given your poor reading comprehension. Somehow you missed the part in my small, 5-line post where I said 'Same applies to anyone who has kept mum on NASA's lies,' which includes Russia.

There is zero, zero doubt NASA faked the moon landings. 'Lost' the rocket plans, 'taped over' the original footage, the list goes on. They never went, they never came close.

Consider that they spent $200 billion in 2019 dollars to pull off that hoax, spent many years doing it, and many people were complicit. And now you think they wouldn't set up a few huts on an Arctic island to preserve what would be a false model of the world? That is, NASA and anyone else who wants to fake a space program (which, again, includes Russia)? You are beyond naive.

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 02:19:39 AM »
I haven't gone to bed yet so... think about what is being said: 'Same applies to anyone who kept mum on NASA's lies' is a phrase exactly like 'it could in principle be fake'. You can just keep applying it: Got the written testimony of someone who worked on progress base? They could be lying to keep mum on NASA lies. Actually take pb1985 to Progress base? How does he know the pilots didn't fly him to the arctic instead, because they're some of those who are keeping mum on NASA lies? The video clearly isn't from NASA? Well 'anyone who has kept mum on NASA lies' could also be tricking us, and given the scale of the conspiracy - literally millions of people at minimum, working day and night with apparently perfect loyalty to the conspiracy (unless anyone can point to a reliable confession) - that could be pretty much anyone. Independent/Chinese/Brazillian expedition visited the base? They were keeping mum on NASA's lies by lying themselves about where they were, and faking evidence.

It. Just. Keeps. Going - forever.

The only reason needed to doubt any evidence or testimony is that in principle it could be faked, in principle it could be made up, and it doesn't match what pb1985 has already convinced himself of - and I do believe he is genuinely convinced, at least consciously. 'They must be keeping mum on NASA secrets', and they could be anyone, and would have to be apretty significant chunk of the whole human racein fact. You know there's a kind of brilliance of imagination to this kind of thinking? And he's actually pretty eloquent. Put pb1985 in the cockpit of a plane and fly him to Antarctica, and he could claim the instrument readings were faked and the pilots were specially trained agents who were flying him back towards the Arctic. He should write spy novels!

And we're still trying to divert with the moon landings. And the personal insults come out - I'm beyond naive because I think this conspiracy is a result of his personal view of the world rather than reality, and I have poor reading comprehension because I didn't realise that, of course, 'Russia' in general would be keeping mum on NASA lies.

But, pb1985, whether you believe me or not I worry that seeing the world through this lens is going to trap you down a rabbit hole and make you miserable. I really do hope I'm wrong and you're happy, but it sounds like you literally believe the whole world is against you. Take this however you will, I really mean it, and I bear you no malice -  a touch of frustration yes, but I don't mean you any harm or deception. I think our conversation is going in circles, and getting increasingly acrimonious, so I really will butt out now. Take care.

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2019, 09:27:19 PM »
The situation here that it is really Antarctica unless everything is faked. As the guy who made videos also have got several photo albums of his trips to Antarctica. He has been to Progress Station and to Vostok Station. They were sailing along the Atlantic, were at the Cape of Good Horn and so on using Akademic Fedorov ship. They were meeting with Chinese polar guys, there are foreign guests were flying over to the Progress and Mirny. All of this is well documented in images. If someone has a vk.com account - I can share a link.

What is my main concern here is that I have heard there may be a two solar/stellar systems we do have in the world. I believe, FE should have some explanation for that Midnight Sun in Antarctica as that would be very sad for the theory to not to have anything on the matter.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:32:40 PM by A_Buffer »